• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TC's Smash Café # 4 - Welcome to Michigan..where Metaknight is our destiny.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
yo ****ing free *** scrub i'm down to **** ur *** next time i go to a MI tourney

LOL ***** YOU SAID "IF" U MIGHT AS WELL CHANGE IT CAUSE U AINT GONNA BEAT ME!!

edit

why the **** would i travel oos to mm u? lol u aren't anything special. well i take that back. it takes something special to be as free as you

THuGz

Smash Lord
LOL someone scared. :3
Alright, so next time I'm at a MI tourney, $100 mm against Boxxy's ganon, confirmed.
Hype.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
T_C, if you get me Tickets to the Lions I'll MM you for the value of the tickets (Tigers tickets...maybe)...it's win-win for you because you play as a bird, and apparently W0fls suck against birds, I think it works like that in the wild too.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
yo ****ing free *** scrub i'm down to **** ur *** next time i go to a MI tourney

LOL ***** YOU SAID "IF" U MIGHT AS WELL CHANGE IT CAUSE U AINT GONNA BEAT ME!!

edit

why the **** would i travel oos to mm u? lol u aren't anything special. well i take that back. it takes something special to be as free as you
New sig tbh.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
lol you guys make me laugh mad hard we all know that my :sonic: could beat ThuGz :troll:.
Also Tech Next tourney where you me are at, I want to $5 mm your D3 with my new D3 killer >:]

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
T_C, if you get me Tickets to the Lions I'll MM you for the value of the tickets (Tigers tickets...maybe)...it's win-win for you because you play as a bird, and apparently W0fls suck against birds, I think it works like that in the wild too.
I think I missed that episode on Animal Planet lol

Ori: As long as its not one of my awful CPs then fine.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Since I'm getting sick, and am still unsure on my teammate, I think I'm just going to stay home and rest this weekend. I really appreciated the offer to pick me up though, WTP. Nice to know MI is always there to help me out. o;

GL everyone <3

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You can only Hot_ArmS out the day of. Just like you can only be on **** probation if you used to ****.

ZTD | TECHnology

Since I'm getting sick, and am still unsure on my teammate, I think I'm just going to stay home and rest this weekend. I really appreciated the offer to pick me up though, WTP. Nice to know MI is always there to help me out. o;

GL everyone <3
:(

Get better soon yo.

Hot Armsing out the night before? Or is it a ploy!?

Find out on tomorrow's episode of Is L Attending?!

LMAOOOOOOO

You can only Hot_ArmS out the day of. Just like you can only be on **** probation if you used to ****.

This man knows his MI terminology.

@DRDN: 8 or 9 ish.

ZTD | TECHnology

Goddamit Judge got my drunk again. If I oversleep and I'm not at the venue at 10-10:30 you'll know why.

But my English is still intact so there's a good chance I'll be fine.

We shall see.

Oh and

ARGBLARG!!!!!

Oh guys remember to BRING SETUPS.

ZTD | TECHnology

:( @ Ann Arbor.

Anyway, I just want to wish everyone a good morning and safe travels to everyone who is attending here. Please make sure that you guys bring setups. Power Strips are also welcome as they will help tremendously. We are aiming to end somewhere around 8 to 9 so we'll see what happens. As always, if you need me my cell phone is on.

I'm off to go get my haircut. See you guys later today :)

Top Bottom