• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TC's Smash Café # 4 - Welcome to Michigan..where Metaknight is our destiny.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
yo i hope you're ready for jon to DESTROY YOU you WILL cry after he ***** you just saying

THuGz

Smash Lord
I don't think you understand how SK's poker face works. Sure, you can't tell what emotions he has (if he even has them), but theres something magical about it... you can't read it, but more than that... it can read you...

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
I don't think you understand how SK's poker face works. Sure, you can't tell what emotions he has (if he even has them), but theres something magical about it... you can't read it, but more than that... it can read you...
I'm going to have to sig this LMAO.

THuGz

Smash Lord
SK, I'd be honored :3

Sonic is the opposite of free. Gio would win if he practiced sonic for like 7 minutes.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
too bad you've practiced sonic for how long and you're still the freest person ever?

THuGz

Smash Lord
Why are you hating on me? Stop hating on me.

PS: I like how you never responded to me accepting your mm.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Noooooooo.

:(

Ugh I'm gonna have to put in the work here.

And I am updating the OP now. The new ruleset is in the OP now for reference. Also the attendance list is being updated.

I may add the "Absolutes of Sparta Kick" to the Ruleset also. ;)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'll help you out with seeding, bracket management, and match enforcement as much as I possibly can bud.

I may also bring my Wii to save important replays on (especially WFs/LFs/GFs so I can style them out with my customizations while recording at home; search for Delta Upsilon VI vids for an example). Not particularly good about leaving my **** out in the open too much, and I know a lot of people who've had their stuff swiped before lol. We'll see.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Wait what? When did you say that? But regardless, I got the 100 in cash, putting it in an envelope labelled "Boxxy will never get this", and I expect you to give me 100 dollars when I beat your ganon.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'll help you out with seeding, bracket management, and match enforcement as much as I possibly can bud.

I may also bring my Wii to save important replays on (especially WFs/LFs/GFs so I can style them out with my customizations while recording at home; search for Delta Upsilon VI vids for an example). Not particularly good about leaving my **** out in the open too much, and I know a lot of people who've had their stuff swiped before lol. We'll see.
I appreciate it yo.

Also we've never had a theft problem at any of my tournaments if it makes you feel better lol

Roller

Smash Legend
I believe it's just a recording device that can connect to the tv/console and laptop at same time and software for it. In addition a justintv/ustream/etc account.

Top Bottom