• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taunt Parties

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
Yeah I love it when I meet a cool buddy online :D I hate the backstabbers...

By stupid do you mean when someone tries to crash your TP and you fight him/her and the other partier gets in the way? I hate that aswell >.>
I mean like..they just don't understand how a taunt party works... Like for one if they KO you, you jab them ( or lightning kick them, depending on the mood :D ) and they don't go off the ledge. Or if they just get in your way and don't care if they hit you. There are just so many stupid people who don't understand how taunt parties work lmao.

But I meet nice people too... like they will always run off the ledge so I could win at sudden death or if I accidentally KO them, they don't want their KO back. Some people are really nice, so I'm really nice to them, they are the best taunters!

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
I mean like..they just don't understand how a taunt party works... Like for one if they KO you, you jab them ( or lightning kick them, depending on the mood :D ) and they don't go off the ledge. Or if they just get in your way and don't care if they hit you. There are just so many stupid people who don't understand how taunt parties work lmao.

But I meet nice people too... like they will always run off the ledge so I could win at sudden death or if I accidentally KO them, they don't want their KO back. Some people are really nice, so I'm really nice to them, they are the best taunters!
That reminds me; either yesterday or two days ago, were you playing on Hyrule Temple in Basic Brawl? And were you attacking a Luigi after he hit you with his Down Taunt? Because I saw a regular colored Zelda doing so.

Blobby

Smash Cadet
Lol! I learned all that by myself from the massive amounts of taunters out there.... Usually I just play around with Meta Knight and stall... and taunt.... and... Stuff... (That sounds noobish XD) It's fun :D

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
That reminds me; either yesterday or two days ago, were you playing on Hyrule Temple in Basic Brawl? And were you attacking a Luigi after he hit you with his Down Taunt? Because I saw a regular colored Zelda doing so.
Try to get to me sooner or I'll forget everything XD

No that wasn't me... I wouldn't attack a Luigi for spamming his taunt. I usually just spotdodge it which would probably annoy the Luigi haha.

Tell me if you see me guys :)

Try to get to me sooner or I'll forget everything XD

No that wasn't me... I wouldn't attack a Luigi for spamming his taunt. I usually just spotdodge it which would probably annoy the Luigi haha.

Tell me if you see me guys :)
Hmm... a few days ago, did you do a taunt party where you secondaried Red Toon Link and Blue Marth? Because I saw someone maining a normal Zelda on there... and I was Mk..and we were also with a Pikachu.
@Lucas Infected
....*Looks at you, then Lucas Perfected*...*Headdesk*

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
I don't use them... I use Pink Peach a lot too and maybe Ganon if I know I won't get ***** using him.

@hoshi, shut up, its just a game, and im not having the tantrum, you are if you need to get on my case about it...
-_- Tell yourself that, kid. You're going all: "OMG I GOTTA BEAT TEH LUCAZ PERFECTED CUZ HE IZ ZUCH A ZCRUBS LOLOOLOL HE R SO CHEEP BUT I WILL LEIK TOTALLEH KEEYACK HIZ BUTTZORZ ON BRAWL NOW BECUZ LAST TIME I LEIK, TOTALLEH MEZZZED UP OLOLOLOOL">_>; plus I'm not in a good mood to deal with you little can't-take-a-beating-in-a-game kind of kids right now.

you dont know if i lost or not, so dont get on flaming me about something so stupid...
. . .I read your profile, and your thread on the meet and greet forms. Obviously sir, you lost, and you can't take that fact, so you go on here just so you can spread it on the boards on how much of a sore looser you are.
I am not flaming, I am stating your errors, sir.

Lucas Infected

Smash Rookie
conyers georgia, Ready for the Destruction of LP
1, i am not spreading the fact that i lost. 2,lucas is a scrub compared to me now, he may have won 3 months back, but now that hes in brawl, hes lost the match already. 3,you can ask him for me yourself, tell him im here ready to kill him in melee should he accept the rematch. and 4, you are totally flaming me if you have to get over my every move, isnt that the moderators job? if so, they sure arent doing it...

1, i am not spreading the fact that i lost. 2,lucas is a scrub compared to me now, he may have won 3 months back, but now that hes in brawl, hes lost the match already. 3,you can ask him for me yourself, tell him im here ready to kill him in melee should he accept the rematch. and 4, you are totally flaming me if you have to get over my every move, isnt that the moderators job? if so, they sure arent doing it...
This forum type is like, not really watched, then again, I am not so sure. . .
even so, if you wanna beat LP, then stop spreading it around :/

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
You totally trolling me scrub:p
Stop complaining in here, this is taunt parties forum, not complain for a rematch:dizzy:
Get over it...

Everyone else, continue with sticking to the topic:)
Thanks for keeping this troll diverted Hoshi

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
Alright, just wondering, I mean it's not everyday you see a normal colored taunt partying Zelda.. well in my book that is.
EDIT: Accidental multi-post, sorry.
I agree with you. Most of the purple Zelda's are not taunt partiers haha. I find the majority of Zelda's to be taunt partiers though.

Lmao at the n00b

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
I haven't seen any hackers on a Taunt Party yet, such as one who uses a banned stage. There arn't many of them out there. :ohwell:

Anyways, this is how I work with Taunt Parties:

(1) I use Snake just in case it's not a taunt part due to him being my best.

(2) If the match started up IS an "okay" taunt party, I'll select Captain Falcon to see if there are still any crashers, which I could run up to attack.

(3) If it's a good Taunt Party, I change his color to pink, to insure I'm peaceful.

(4) If it continues to be good, I'll select a wacky character I never use to try gliches on the Hyrule Temple stage.

(5) If the party begins to become bad, all of the steps I listed start over.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
I crash them for one purpose: I want a fight, I want to hone my skills and see if I can't take you and your friends down. I use Bowser and Lucario to these.

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
Today there was this exciting situation today:

Me: Snake

Snake

Zelda

Pikachu.

The other Snake was the crasher, and the others were my fellow Taunt Partiests. The other Snake wasn't that bad or good, mostly average. He fought roughly and was desperate to kill everyone. After the first battles of beating him, Pikachu left, and was replaced with a CPU Pikachu Level 9. After that, the crasher, now a Taunter, teamed up with me and Zelda to beat him.

I love the feeling of Humans acually teaming up against somthing that isn't even human. Lol, that was fun.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Today there was this exciting situation today:

Me: Snake

Snake

Zelda

Pikachu.

The other Snake was the crasher, and the others were my fellow Taunt Partiests. The other Snake wasn't that bad or good, mostly average. He fought roughly and was desperate to kill everyone. After the first battles of beating him, Pikachu left, and was replaced with a CPU Pikachu Level 9. After that, the crasher, now a Taunter, teamed up with me and Zelda to beat him.

I love the feeling of Humans acually teaming up against somthing that isn't even human. Lol, that was fun.
I was thinking something along the lines of the "Terminator" series...then I saw your name.
But I've never seen The Terminator. DX

Aura_Knight0259

Smash Rookie
NNID
AuraKnight95
3DS FC
5327-0985-0575
I haven't seen any hackers on a Taunt Party yet, such as one who uses a banned stage. There arn't many of them out there. :ohwell:
Lol I run into those hackers alot over here, they usually hack Practice Stage or Target Test 1. I'm waiting to see if someone can hack into a stage where you fight any of the bosses in SSE, lol :D

Yesterday I ran into a Samus, Marth, Link user who hacked Hyrule Temple into playing songs it's not supposed to, and he/she even hacked me and turned me into Giga Bowser XD It was funny.

Naisora

Smash Apprentice
lol Taunt parties.I only go in one when I have nothing to do. I pick Snake and defend my "fellow taunters" with his broken tilts XD

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Taunt Parties are fail.

Taunting and jumping around with people you can't communicate with isn't fun. Then never seeing the "friends" you made ever again is even worse.

The fact that there's people out there that find taunting over and over with people you can't even communicate with baffles me. And then the fact that they jump innocent noobs trying to play the game they just bought is even worse.

It's just...dumb

I could understand if maybe you were like chatting while goofing around but considering the lack of communication it's just dumb to kill yourselves over and over for no reason. If you could talk, you could coordinate elaborate plans using the stages and items and laugh at it.

but you can't

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
You're over thinking things... No, we cannot communicate, and no we cannot see each other afterwards...but so what. We still have fun or otherwise we wouldn't be doing this.

Top Bottom