• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taunt Parties

Anonymous Brawler

Smash Journeyman
Occasionally, when I am really bored, I join taunt parties. They can be fun at times...
I never really crash them because they always gang me with spam and it's annoying as heck.'Nuff said.
You must be at a n00b taunt party then. I once had a pro taunt party. It was me (Captain Fabulous) and an old Ganon. We just kept doing this on all crashers: Falcon punish grabbing -> Pummel -> Ganon grab -> Pummel -> Repeat -> Falcon Punch in the end.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
OK!
Finally, i wasted 14 minutes of mah life to read the OP
R U happy now?! :ohwell:

Zair Hidamaru

Smash Journeyman
Lmao Wow, I noticed behaviours like these online, but I never knew they were taunt parties. (= I would always find myself in these kinds of parties and love to challenge myself against them, but when people take this at Temple, my frustrations grow greatly. I can't even catch up to them with my main. (Sonic. Because I love to catch up to people who want to run away. Lol) Sometimes I decide to join the taunt party and usually find myself single-handedly defending the taunters.

Anonymous Brawler

Smash Journeyman
Lmao Wow, I noticed behaviours like these online, but I never knew they were taunt parties. (= I would always find myself in these kinds of parties and love to challenge myself against them, but when people take this at Temple, my frustrations grow greatly. I can't even catch up to them with my main. (Sonic. Because I love to catch up to people who want to run away. Lol) Sometimes I decide to join the taunt party and usually find myself single-handedly defending the taunters.
Just FYI, crashing taunt parties=fail. Joining taunt parties= EPIC WIN

:falcon: Falcon approves :falcon:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yes because now you won't have to feel the wrath of my Zelda. haha.
Hmm, kinda smells like a troll if you ask meh :ohwell:

But yeah, i now understand a TP after reading the OP, and it wasnt alot that i didnt know :ohwell:

I always play Taunt Parties if someone else in the room is willing. XD

And there's not just taunting, actually. We show off useless tricks, do understage travel, automatic shield break recoveries, jump off eachothers heads, role-play, play hot potato with Bob-ombs, survive Jungle Japes with constant Timer items, play tag...lots of random stuff, lol.
How the hell do you roleplay in Taunt Parties D:?
I also join a taunt party if someone else is willing or when I'm bored out of my mind :I

Fijoe

Smash Journeyman
Added one short section to the OP, I'm probably gonna add some more tomorrow.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You're much more of a troll than him :dizzy:

I'm thinking of adding some stuff to the OP...
Not really now, i used to be :laugh:
I can ask marthage if im able troll other trolls whenever i want :laugh:
And thanks for the short OP add, im readin it now...

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX

/QUOTE]

:(

One thing I really hate when I'm in a taunt party is that someone has to be an idiot and always hit someone, usually me at the last second. Like what is the point of that... I just don't like like them anymore and I won't act like I do either. I won't attack them but they have lost my respect as a taunt partier! Anybody else sick of this?

/QUOTE]

:(

One thing I really hate when I'm in a taunt party is that someone has to be an idiot and always hit someone, usually me at the last second. Like what is the point of that... I just don't like like them anymore and I won't act like I do either. I won't attack them but they have lost my respect as a taunt partier! Anybody else sick of this?
I only dislike it when the other partiers KO someone at the last seconds just to win the match.

Arcade

Smash Ace
That made me laugh. So what if they hit you?

Aura_Knight0259

Smash Rookie
NNID
AuraKnight95
3DS FC
5327-0985-0575
I enjoy taunt parties :p and I love it when we're all bored that we all decide to SD ourselves XD I dont really get why people complain about Taunt parties. They're just people who want to mess around and have fun, whats wrong with that?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I enjoy taunt parties :p and I love it when we're all bored that we all decide to SD ourselves XD I dont really get why people complain about Taunt parties. They're just people who want to mess around and have fun, whats wrong with that?
Me 2 :D
Me and mah friends had a TP, it was soooo laggy, we had a race to see who could SD all three of their lives first, last one on the field was eliminated....
I lost :ohwell:
Too bad i was jigglypuff on Hyrule Temple :(

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
I love taunt parties. Especially when you get bored of fighting you just want to goof off for a bit. I also love the Sudden Deaths. You either try and dodge the bombs 'till someone gets K.Oed (happens the most in Temple), jump off the ledges in style, or have snake just blow himself up xD

".....NOW! -click- AAAAAAHHH!"
I love the Snake taunters xD

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
One time on temple, i was :falcon: vs a :zelda: in sudden death, the bombs came, i kept flinging around the stage from bombs, lightning kix, bomb, lightning kick, bomb, i just kept teching!
I got to about 437% when the game just said enough is enough to my teching and star KOed me with a bomb omb :(
I bet that zelda player was like WTF?

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
The game literally said
"CAN'T LET YOU TECH THAT, CAPTAIN FALCON!"
"Bomb ombs has ordered us to take you down!"
"sudden death's enemy is MY enemy!"
>__>

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Oh man those were the days playing random online matches I still have like 100 replays from forever ago and half of them are taunt parties that ended in a funny sudden death.

Aura_Knight0259

Smash Rookie
NNID
AuraKnight95
3DS FC
5327-0985-0575
Me 2 :D
Me and mah friends had a TP, it was soooo laggy, we had a race to see who could SD all three of their lives first, last one on the field was eliminated....
I lost :ohwell:
Too bad i was jigglypuff on Hyrule Temple :(

Lol that actually sounds fun, I should do that with my friends when we`re bored :D Also in TP's I love it when there are Bumpers activated. You put two near eachother and bump into them and its hilarious! XD

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
AHHH, Duo post 4 HNSMK!
Hope ya dont get INFRACTED
I bet it was an accident though, no harm done :)
EDIT BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!
xD

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
Most taunt partiers are either stupid or backstabbers...usually both at the same time. It's hard to find somebody really cool lol.

Sometimes you spend like hours on basic brawl with one cool person :p

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
I probably have haha... if you see a normal colored Zelda ( I never use any other color ) and I'm friendly and don't backstab.. then it might be me lol, if you think you see me, give me a shout out on here . :)

I probably have haha... if you see a normal colored Zelda ( I never use any other color ) and I'm friendly and don't backstab.. then it might be me lol, if you think you see me, give me a shout out on here . :)
A'ight :p I mostly go on Hyrule Temple or new Pork city obviously xP
Too bad it's quite difficult for me to even connect to a match at times due to Bright House being the worse internet service EVER..they lied...they're commercials lied...it fails.

Aura_Knight0259

Smash Rookie
NNID
AuraKnight95
3DS FC
5327-0985-0575
Most taunt partiers are either stupid or backstabbers...usually both at the same time. It's hard to find somebody really cool lol.

Sometimes you spend like hours on basic brawl with one cool person :p
Yeah I love it when I meet a cool buddy online :D I hate the backstabbers...

By stupid do you mean when someone tries to crash your TP and you fight him/her and the other partier gets in the way? I hate that aswell >.>

Top Bottom