• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taunt Parties

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Then go request one yourself. A decrease in TPs means that more people are actually attempting to get good at the game majorly. Which is definitely a good thing, imo.

FIREL

Smash Ace
I actually did that once...
not through friends but though "anyone" mode...
wasnt much of a taunt party but seeking for players to fight but respecting each other.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Uh, Zatch, I don't think Basic Brawl is a good way to get good at the game in any way...
It's a matter of perspective. It's definitely not a good way, but it's of use. Then again, some people have yet to understand that.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
One grand thing I learned from these silly things is to be able to not let frustration get the best of me. We all know what happens if you get angry and go all aggressive.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Wait a minute, that just might be IT! I'm always brawling during night and havent brawled during the day cuz of work piling up on me. That might explain the lack of taunt parties for me...

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
I enjoy when bad Captain Falcons try to take me. XD
Whoa, a little too suggestive there, buddy.

It's usually a high tier that acts cocky.
OMG, I know. I use low tier characters like Jigglypuff. And most of the time, crashers pick on me first thinking I'm some weak player who doesn't know how to play, until I whoop there ***. Then they stay away from me unless I follow them.

Match is played on Temple.
I love Temple. Only cuz if you're having a 2 on 2 battle on BB, you can fight that person without the others getting in the way. That's just me though.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Most high tier characters I run into, like MK and Snake, are average at best. Sometimes I run into tougher ones which is great training for me.

EmperorB-rad2kj

Smash Apprentice
Then go request one yourself. A decrease in TPs means that more people are actually attempting to get good at the game majorly. Which is definitely a good thing, imo.
Well with how crappy brawl online is i dont think its possible to take seriously. I dont mind taunt parties but if i feel like fighting im gonna rush you and most of the time i WILL win lol.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Well with how crappy brawl online is i dont think its possible to take seriously. I dont mind taunt parties but if i feel like fighting im gonna rush you and most of the time i WILL win lol.
You don't have to take it seriously in order for it be effective.

awsomesauce

Smash Apprentice
Recently had a Taunt Party I didn't crash. I can't remember what happened very well though. Okay so I think I got out of a bad TB and decided to try Basic. First match starts and most of the group appears to be a TP. I felt like taking it easy to start. In the beginning I was attacked by a crasher and one of the taunters. That same taunter wins and shortly afterwards leaves. I had the intentions of fighting during the next game but the new recruit somehow managed to persuade me not to attack this group of taunters. Crasher eventually left and the party continued. They were not the type of partyers who immediately get pissed if **** goes wrong for them. In fact it was the first TP in a while where everybody SDs if someonelse accidently self destructs. They also weren't taunt happy idiots that usually bore me till I end up fighting one/all of them. They frequently kept the matches interesting and it wasn't a temple fest.

TL:DR Not all of the recent TP groups are bad/boring. Probably won't stop me from crashing any time soon however.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
if you dont take it seriously to some degree then obviously results wont be as effective as a result.
We are looking at the word "effective" in two different perspectives. This is Wifi. If you're taking anything seriously, you're out of luck, imo.

FIREL

Smash Ace
Wow, the" intensity" of the game really makes you forget what the game is really about, fun... fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun....................... =P

Top Bottom