• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taunt Parties

bassnashoe

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5258-1265-5176
Gotta say, when I first got online and started coming across these sold called "taunt parties", I couldn't see the point. I just want to brawl, but tonight (after reading this thread) I looked for a match online and surely I came across one of these. I must say it's pretty fun =). Never seen sticky Falco Bullets till today lol.

EmperorB-rad2kj

Smash Apprentice
I think it's more fun to try new tricks and things in wifi to see how well they work and sometimes get a lil laugh out of it. Box spiking with snake for example is too fun. Most of the time im just spiking people. Ever stunned three people at one time with a deku nut and falcon punched them into oblivion? THATS fun.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Every time I watch Captain Falcon land a Falcon Punch and KO someone from it I always laugh. Even more so when the player isn't distracted and can actually shield or dodge it.

FIREL

Smash Ace
I just started to learn :falcon: , and he's not too hard to learn. Though, knee of justices are even better.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Do any of you guys actually look at the player slot instead of just character? I hate it when I am fighting a crasher, then my so called team mates who didn't do a thing before start attacking me when the crasher changes to my character. -_-

FIREL

Smash Ace
I do, though i forget most the time because i change TV modes to watch TV for about 30 secs. Then i usually forget who is who.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I think it's more fun to try new tricks and things in wifi to see how well they work and sometimes get a lil laugh out of it. Box spiking with snake for example is too fun. Most of the time im just spiking people. Ever stunned three people at one time with a deku nut and falcon punched them into oblivion? THATS fun.
I've landed a Warlock Punch on all 3 players once. I threw a pokeball when they were all grouped together and a Torchic came out, engulfing them in flames. I then proceeded to unload a Warlock PUNCH! XD

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Torchic is one of my favorites to get because you can fully charge smash attacks or use powerful specials like Warlock Punch and Falcon Punch. Heck even Ike's Eruption and KO them early because of it. XD I love when I get Moltres because I always grab players and throw them at him and they get KOed early. XD

FIREL

Smash Ace
Had a similar case with torchic yesterday, though on TB. Both of the oppoments were trapped, so then we gave them a double falcon pawnch.... :falcon::falcon:

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I think we can assume that every C. Falcon player misses most of their Falcon Punches anyway. I have yet to hear of a player that can land every Falcon Punch thrown.

FIREL

Smash Ace
Not that hard actually, reversing the punch gives you more movement control (in air) and mindgames.

Sushi21

Smash Apprentice
I always try to start a taunt party with Captain Falcon. It actually works better when you use him.

It's also fun to try and throw in some Falcon Punches for every move you do.
When you do about 50 a match, one is bound to hit.

EmperorB-rad2kj

Smash Apprentice
Captain falcon is basically just for laughs and giggles when on wifi since 85% of them are taunters that spam the falcon punch every now and then. Its even funnier when someone tries to attack you and after owning them you follow with a "show ya moves" for extra lulz.

Ike's eruption hurts tons more if you release it right before its finish. It KO's at really low percents, Anyone know the cape glitch with meta knight? I love using that on people to confuse them.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Yes that glitch, ive been doing it for a while and my c-stick hasnt had any problems. I just like using the cape glitch for the element of surprise. Anyone like the new layout, I love it
I use the Wii Classic Controller so I would guess it would mess mines up. Those control sticks are look feeble...Yes I like it. Some of the buttons and icons do throw me off though. XD

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Played BB yesterday and met a really good Snake/Ike. I'm normally on at night since it gets really fun around then.

Top Bottom