• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taunt Parties

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Lol most of the time you'll either find a taunt party, or n00bs who use cheap overpowered items on high and steal kills... XD

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
If I can ever get into taunt parties (I do not do so, but if I ever do...) Would Taunt activates final smash be recommended?

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Does taunt activates final smash work on wifi? :O Also, I thought it was impossible to tech Marth's final smash until I saw a taunter do it on temple a month or so ago. If anyone picks up a stupid over powered item, run away. XD

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Some people just don't know how to edge hog. They don't seem to get that once your invincibility frames run out, you're perfectly open to any attack. Oh well, free kills for everyone else. XD

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Epic save a few days ago or something...

This Kirby and I were fighting the crasher who also happened to be a Kirby, and the crasher manages to get the smash ball when the taunter Kirby is at around 116%, so he gets trapped, and I ( playing as D3 ) use inhale when he gets launched out so instead of dying, he gets inhaled. XD Windboxes for the win...

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Epic save a few days ago or something...

This Kirby and I were fighting the crasher who also happened to be a Kirby, and the crasher manages to get the smash ball when the taunter Kirby is at around 116%, so he gets trapped, and I ( playing as D3 ) use inhale when he gets launched out so instead of dying, he gets inhaled. XD Windboxes for the win...
Nice. I saved a Link once after he was hit by a Marth's Final Smash, by footstooling him. He and I both were lucky.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You have like 1 and a half seconds of invincibility frames so yeah, pretty much vulnerable.
No? Lol. That would be maaaad broken. It's about 30 frames for ledge invincibility.

Some people don't know how to live on wifi, lol. I teched a reverse Falcon Punch stage spike on FD with SoPo. Got mad because I didn't tech jump and found myself stuck under the ledge with Belay >__<

Sephy95

Smash Lord
No? Lol. That would be maaaad broken. It's about 30 frames for ledge invincibility.

Some people don't know how to live on wifi, lol. I teched a reverse Falcon Punch stage spike on FD with SoPo. Got mad because I didn't tech jump and found myself stuck under the ledge with Belay >__<
I said seconds not frames. Maybe it was just the lag for me......

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I hate those taunt parties that attack you first time you spawn into a match. I seriously wanted to destroy them because I could tell they weren't good by the way they were SDing...

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I hate those taunt parties that attack you first time you spawn into a match. I seriously wanted to destroy them because I could tell they weren't good by the way they were SDing...
More or less it is mostly likely because they previously had 1 or more crashers and the crashers was being defeated due to it being 3 Vs 1 so the crasher leaves then the next person joins and they will attack them regardless and then it becomes 3 Vs 1 again until they leave and the cycle repeats.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Same with me. I see a few good players do it too. I think it is probably since they're still hyped about fighting crashers and beating them and showing off their skill that they will attack the newest player that joins.

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
And sometimes the person forgets that the player left and a new one came. It's also common to have a bathroom break or anything else and you didn't see the transition of the crasher leaving and a new and potential partyist joining.
But other than that it is not fair. Most partyist will not fight until the new player attacks. But some just cannot handle it, and they rush in there anyway. I joined matches before would one player attacks me and attacks me only as the two other players stand by and watch. It's fun when I kick the opponent's *** and nobody expected it coming from a Zelda. It's usually a high tier that acts cocky.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Lol yeah it seems some people don't seem to see the crasher quit and then they assume the new player is the same crasher...

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
When it comes to crashers it never ceases to amazing me how out of all the players the crasher decides to attack and only attack I'm always that unlucky player. Even when there are 1 or 2 other targets closers to the crasher. It is hilarious but also annoying. I dunno if it is the character I use or what.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
When it comes to crashers it never ceases to amazing me how out of all the players the crasher decides to attack and only attack I'm always that unlucky player. Even when there are 1 or 2 other targets closers to the crasher. It is hilarious but also annoying. I dunno if it is the character I use or what.
Maybe its the character they dont like. I've had all 3 of the other players come at me at the same time just cuz I decided to be Sonic this one time. Although maybe thats cuz I taunted "You're too slow!" repeatedly. XD

Takumi

Smash Cadet
That must suck. The first thing I do is distance myself as much as possible and hopefully someone else will do the honors.... it's a pain to be targetted by the crasher.

Green Yoshi

Smash Cadet
If you want it to annoy the crasher real fast, use Yoshi and just keep making him an egg :cool:

Finally found a white peach

Top Bottom