• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taunt Parties

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I do the same especially when I'm eager to get on with the next match. XD I once accidentally dropped out of a group like that.......
I did that by mistake too and I get annoyed because I know it is slim to rejoin that same group. Usually just to join an all taunting party. Or randomness on the result screen when you press to continue you end up on the online mode select screen...

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I did that by mistake too and I get annoyed because I know it is slim to rejoin that same group. Usually just to join an all taunting party. Or randomness on the result screen when you press to continue you end up on the online mode select screen...
It sucks cuz I really wanted to fight and I just end up DCing myself at the result screen. XD

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I do the same especially when I'm eager to get on with the next match. XD I once accidentally dropped out of a group like that.......
lol this happens to you guys too? I always seem to do it when I'm in a good group of players. -_-

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
People don't take me seriously when I play pink Falcon so they come up and charge an Fsmash and I'm like "fail". Then they get their stock taken and get camped out. XD

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I almost never see Captain Falcons... That's why I play him. To make up for the lack of Falcons. And to show crashers my moves. XD But yeah, most Falcons online are failures...

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I almost never see Captain Falcons... That's why I play him. To make up for the lack of Falcons. And to show crashers my moves. XD But yeah, most Falcons online are failures...
I see tons. Maybe it is the times we play but I always see many. I actually don't feel bad beating a Captain Falcon when they're skilled.

Top Bottom