• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TAMPA TOURNAMENT AUG. 25th. - TWILIGHT SHOWDOWN© 6 Presented by ANGER MANAGEMENT©

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
colin, are you referring to me. im not sure if there is another brian that i am aware of in CFL. but i am going as long as zoro brings me!!1 but if you were referring to me, then cool, i guess we can team, eric got to see how it is to team with a pro fox, i would like to see how it feels as well. if you werent, then nevermind. i guess i got excited when i saw that you might potentially want to team with me. im such a loser. but um, yeah, see you guys tomorrow???...peace

-hiroshi

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
im 100% going. teaming with that kid Q
ryan, don't be a nub, you always saying you want to team with the kid wonder. now do it. ;)

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Hey Will, here's my number so you guys can call me in the morning and pick me up:

(239)-770-5177

If you need to talk to me call my cell!!!

:colorful:
alright, i'll be pickin you up around 11-11 30
latur

Col Bol

Smash Champion
colin, are you referring to me. im not sure if there is another brian that i am aware of in CFL. but i am going as long as zoro brings me!!1 but if you were referring to me, then cool, i guess we can team. if you werent, then nevermind. i guess i got excited when i saw that you might potentially want to team with me. im such a loser. but um, yeah, see you guys tomorrow???...peace

-hiroshi
i dont even think vericz is coming cuz of his new job or something. so if sheer dont come, i would like to team colin ^_^...peace

EDIT: you know im good in teams, youve seen me in action lol. i could use falco as well...

-hiroshi
Haha wtf guess you had a little morale boost ;) Heck yeah I was referring to you :D We'll have to take this ish.

eric got to see how it is to team with a pro fox, i would like to see how it feels as well.
You'll also be able to experience winning a tourney too ;D

Zoro

Smash Champion
Im REALLY REALLY REALLY going to try to go
Im still moving and its almost 10 pm we got a few more hours so im going to bust my asss and finsih the rest of the move before tomoro so i can take u guys.

Call me guys tomoro mornin

vericz

Smash Champion
Man this be doodoo :( I don't think I will be going to any smash tourneys for the next month or 2. Good luck guys, and you are lucky I'm not going cause I would have won.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
HA HA! Suprise! I am coming to this. I said "screw it" to my home work. So, yeah, uh Monk and freddy are coming with me. Zoro, if you end up coming, I expect some Link dittos. Anger, friendlies man, last tourney we didn't get any in. This time I am not leaving my memory card there, 'cause I ain't bringin' it. I hope I do good because I haven't really picked up smash in about a week. See you all in the afternoon-ish hours tomorrow. Laters! :link:

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Can't make it to this, thanks to my cat (don't ask). Oh well. :ohwell:

Don't wait up for me Will, Ryan, and Andy.

Sorry, Ryan and/or Brian, I'll be sure to team with you both at future tournaments.

Good luck everyone! :D

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman
HA HA! Suprise! I am coming to this. I said "screw it" to my home work. So, yeah, uh Monk and freddy are coming with me. Zoro, if you end up coming, I expect some Link dittos. Anger, friendlies man, last tourney we didn't get any in. This time I am not leaving my memory card there, 'cause I ain't bringin' it. I hope I do good because I haven't really picked up smash in about a week. See you all in the afternoon-ish hours tomorrow. Laters! :link:
Sure. We can get in some friendlies.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
yo i hope you're all ready for the ****in **** i'm gonna sunlesh tomrrow! i just got home. phanna threw up all over my car outside but it's cool. ***** gave blue balls and ****. TOURNAMENT ******

h1roshi

Smash Hero
wow, that sucks eric. no tournies for 2 months, WTF? and you were doing so well lately. now i am going to always be looking for last second teammates. well, its ok colin, although i dont how a cat can translate into you not coming. even if its sick or something. oh wellz, i am going to hold you to your word. we must team now at a future event...peace

-hiroshi

h1roshi

Smash Hero
well, that would be me, but WATO might not be making it for doubles. they are waiting on me and me and my dad have to go out real quick to see if we can get my tires fixed. but i have wheel locks on my wheels without the key, so we have no way to take the tires off. we have to find a mechanic to take it off and then repair the tires. i dont know what time we will make it...peace

-hiroshi

h1roshi

Smash Hero
ok, it is official, WATO will not be making it for doubles!!! i just dropped my car off at the tire shop. they said it would take 30 mins for them to get to my car. then they will start actually working on it. i bought a key that should open the locks. if it does then they will get the wheels off quick and fix the two f'ed up tires in likw 45-50 mins. if the key doesnt work, then im screwed, they have to break all the locks(8 of them), and then replace them with new ones. breaking them can be a time consuming process, especially since i have two tires to take out. lets see what happens, we should make it for singles though ^_^...peace

-hiroshi

Mewgia

Smash Cadet
Alright I'm leaving now, and I'll play anyone in Link dittos. I don't think I played Zoro or Lime last time O:

I won't be bringing any friends though, of my two friends that can play, one has some family friend birthday party and the other has a teacher who decided to give a college-final-sized report to do on the first week of school, due Monday.
I'd switch out of her class if I was him -_-;

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
1 Queen QDVS : $157.50
2 Phanna : $45.00
3 Hungrybox : $22.50
4 Hiroshi
5 xYz
5 Rohins
7 Aqua
7 Bane
9 Joe
9 CmRoddy
9 vZakat
9 Lim3
13 Monk
13 Freddy
13 Christian

vericz

Smash Champion
1 Queen QDVS : $157.50
2 Phanna : $45.00
3 Hungrybox : $22.50
4 Hiroshi
5 xYz
5 Rohins
7 Aqua
7 Bane
9 Joe
9 CmRoddy
9 vZakat
9 Lim3
13 Monk
13 Freddy
13 Christian
HUNGRYBOOOOOOOXXXXX- that's what im talking about guy!!!!!
BRIIIAAANNN- NASTEE Kissimmee peeps did good
CHRIIIIS-Is that you in last place???!!! We will have to fix that at iNet with some training. . too bad I can't give you any :(

Top Bottom