• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taco Bell Mafia: Game over. Who won?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
No one's saying end the day night now. Doesn't mean we're not going to pursue the leads we have right now

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Don't like that Vinyl is saying "we have 10 days, chill out" as a means to try and get pressure off him. If he's Town, he has nothing to fear by answering questions directed at him. I feel that he is playing very carefully and somewhat survivalist-esque considering his VT claim and it bothers me a bit.

Will BBL.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
EBWOP: I feel that he is trying to play too carefully, somewhat survivalist-esque, in order to stay alive. This is weird behavior considering his VT claim and it bothers me a bit.*

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Let's just end the day. Don't matter which we lynch. The game is already won. Even if we lynched wrong. There is 100% chance that 1 of Soup and Vinyl is scum. There is an 87.7% chance that both of them are scum. The numbers are there. Even though I made them up. At this point we are talking just to be talking. Let's marshybody scum the **** outta here.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I was thinking about HBC'ing this game and just seeing what happens, but then I realized that it would probably upset Ran. :[

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
You can be serious and HBC at the same time. I'm not just taking a crap shoot here. Do those percentages mean nothing to you!? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
But really it's not like we're just taking a shot in the dark here. I don't get this mindset that you need to waste 10 days just to end up lynching scum that you have caught withing the first day.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Screw it if this is going to be one of those games where people only post when there's something wild and crazy going on I say end it here. DEFINITELY Soup before Vinyl, and only maybe Vinyl tomorrow depending on Soup's flip.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Because I feel Soupscum much more strongly implies Vinylscum than the opposite. It gives us a much stronger basis to work from tomorrow.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Biggest part off the top of my head is how worried Vinyl is about the day ending early while Soup's on the chopping block. I'm going to sleep now but if that's not raising eyebrows on its own I can flesh it out more in the morning

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Flesh out more when you can since your logic doesn't directly insinuate Vinylscum based off of Soup being on the chopping block.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
No, I'm trying to read Vinyl. because I wouldn't buy your obvtown claims in an inch of my life.
Right. You're doing it wrong though.
Is it seriously a big scumtell if Vinyl. votes for Glyph on Zen's say-so?
Is it a big deal if Vinyl doesn't have a coherent explanation?

Settle down and try and prod Vinyl with questions and such; literally no point getting het-up trying to hammer him with reasoning.
Also no point you banging your head against people's obvtown reads when you have nothing to bring up to suggest otherwise.

anyhow

Ruy let's be bros for once! Me, you, Kary, and Vinyl! Cmon mate! Why can't I be vig. Soup is making so many scum tells.
I would much prefer if you pointed these out maybe, maybe than just calling for my vote. But ehh.

Initial Town Vibes
I recall you had Bardull as a scumspect but I'm assuming you changed that because he's prepared to work with you, jk, just making a note that you did so.

Gogdamnit.

Vinyl, you're not answering my question. Why did you not choose Soup first? Why are you trying to change your answer now?
I got the impression he was answering your question on the assumption of a Soup lynch.

Why didn't you vote for soup when you developed your scum read on him, and why are you just NOW voting for him after being prompted?
On the other hand, if Vinyl did in fact get a scumread on Soup, (I can't recall, i'll check), he needs to asnwer why he didn't follow that with a vote; with reference to my previous point, it's whether Vinyl assumed Soup would get lynched regardless, or because Vinyl wanted Soup dead toDay.

Oh god what have you boners done

Reading up now
town

yesss

At this point we are talking just to be talking.
^ most of your play

I'd rather figure out who's the best lynch though, so let's not just lynch people who look scummy right now.

I kinda sorta maybe possibly want people's input/reads before we go hard.
Do you have a serious/strong read on Glyph yet? No hurry.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
ehh, I'm going to come back when there's more than like 4-5 slots posted

can we just lynch sneaky-Ryker because I won't be able to read them?

Vote: Ryker

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Kary, I've been pointing them out:

Seriously though there's an extreme lack of Soup votes. He is targeting who he feels is a weak and easy target rather than actually looking for scum. When I state that I have a scum read on him for attacking me, he immediately stops addressing me in a threatening manner and claims to be "jerking my chain". Soup is ingenuine. Soup is scum. RELEASE THE KRAKEN RAFRIKI!
Soup you're trying to hold onto your read rather than look at it from another perspective. You're not looking for scum, you're looking for someone to call scum. You're also attempting to play it cool which is also a scum tell.
Not to mention the deal between him and Vinyl.
It's like you're completely ignoring everything that's going on. I've noticed you do this a lot though actually. Why are you putting up a random vote when there is plenty to go off right now? Do you have town reads on the "5 people posting"? Ryker is going to do his thing no matter what. I don't see how that is being helpful right now rather than trying to figure out the intentions behind the people that are pressing wagons and being wagoned.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
It's like, i'm refusing to comment on all of the wishy-washy back and forth that's going on, because I really don't want to fuel that kind of debate.

and, just because my vote isn't on whoever you want to waggon doesn't make it random.

So maybe I don't want to waggon anyone until other people pick up their posting; so maybe Ryker won't respond to pressure.

I don't see how what you're doing is being helpful, or at least more helpful than what I'm doing, so i'm just going to keep doing my thing and keep ignoring you. There is no point in us arguing about this.

Thank you for pointing me to those particular posts, I will bear them in mind.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Last post said Ryker pressure. Whuh? Did I miss something relevant to me?

Waiting on Xiivii to make the hydra, but I'll be VLA this weekend.

:phone:

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
It's like, i'm refusing to comment on all of the wishy-washy back and forth that's going on, because I really don't want to fuel that kind of debate.

and, just because my vote isn't on whoever you want to waggon doesn't make it random.

So maybe I don't want to waggon anyone until other people pick up their posting; so maybe Ryker won't respond to pressure.

I don't see how what you're doing is being helpful, or at least more helpful than what I'm doing, so i'm just going to keep doing my thing and keep ignoring you. There is no point in us arguing about this.

Thank you for pointing me to those particular posts, I will bear them in mind.
You don't have to vote/wagon the suspects per se. I'm not asking you to do that if you don't feel there is sufficient evidence/not ready to roll through with it. I'm just saying that rather than looking at suspicious aspects of people's play, you're placing a random pressure vote. On someone who isn't much likely to respond to it, nonetheless.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
I am very interested to hear what Glyph agrees on about Soup by the way. And how Vinyl scum doesn't imply Soup scum, but Soup scum implies Vinyl scum. It's actually quite the same.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Last post said Ryker pressure. Whuh? Did I miss something relevant to me?
like this mafia game that you're in?

what's your read on Soup?

I'm just saying that rather than looking at suspicious aspects of people's play, you're placing a random pressure vote. On someone who isn't much likely to respond to it, nonetheless.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Hi guys. Here for the day I guess, I didn't go to uni.

#HBC | ѕoup

I go to KCTC at 10:56 A.M everyday until 2:45 PM. I didn't go today. I was busy at the Secretary of state all morning trying to get my TIP.

#HBC | ѕoup

at 2:45 I've got Driver's Ed that lasts until 4:45 PM. On Friday I'll be doing some drive time. from 5:00-7:00 PM.

#HBC | ѕoup

Kary said:
Right. You're doing it wrong though.
Is it seriously a big scumtell if Vinyl. votes for Glyph on Zen's say-so?
Is it a big deal if Vinyl doesn't have a coherent explanation?

Settle down and try and prod Vinyl with questions and such; literally no point getting het-up trying to hammer him with reasoning.
Also no point you banging your head against people's obvtown reads when you have nothing to bring up to suggest otherwise.
I find complete irony in this statement considering I took a pretty calm approach and tried to ask him his read on Glyph on multiple occasions and why he voted him. He insists that the first vote on me was RVS, but *sigh* also implies that he knew RVS was long over by the time he voted Glyph. I am trying to get him to fess up reasoning but it seems he won't even cave and say he was just voting Glyph just because Zen asked him to. He has not done any relevant and refuses to give content otherwise.

#HBC | ѕoup

TIP = Temporary Instructrion Permits.

I'm 18 and I'm taking Driver's, It's a Michigan thing.

#HBC | ѕoup

Glyph, I don't understand your basis of the scumread you have on me, I summed up your concerns as far as I know unless I read what you were trying to get out of me completely wrong. Anyone who thinks I'm Vinyl.'s partner is insane.

Zen said:
I feel like Vinyl isn't really tryin. Like Soup told him he was going to bus him early on therefore demotivating Vinyl and why Soup feel so safe to continue to peruse Vinyl. And why Vinyl would not say to investigate Soup or why he did not Vote Soup even though he had him as scum.
insane.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I find complete irony in this statement considering I took a pretty calm approach and tried to ask him his read on Glyph on multiple occasions and why he voted him. He insists that the first vote on me was RVS, but *sigh* also implies that he knew RVS was long over by the time he voted Glyph. I am trying to get him to fess up reasoning but it seems he won't even cave and say he was just voting Glyph just because Zen asked him to. He has not done any relevant and refuses to give content otherwise.
So, uh, do you want me to quote you being over-dramatic, and basically asking Vinyl the same thing over and over?

I'd really like you to have a stance on Vinyl in your next post

#HBC | ѕoup

So, uh, do you want me to quote you being over-dramatic, and basically asking Vinyl the same thing over and over?

I'd really like you to have a stance on Vinyl in your next post
Clearly, it has enough importance to where I will ask it again until I get an answer!

Scum needs to die forever shoot him bury him kill him dayvig him bomb him put him in a closet make him starve to death

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
hmm

maybe I didn't make myself clear

i'd really like for you to stop focusing on how Vinyl didn't answer your question and actually evaluate that, along with everything else that he's posted, in order to come to an informed opinion as to what his alignment is, and then tell me your conclusions

#HBC | ѕoup

Not only for the reasoning that I've already presented, but what I've re-read also.

Vinyl. said:
I literally have no reason why I voted glyph though. If I did have a reason I'd vote.

Though, it's just too early. Do you really want to end this day early when we have quite enough time to determine who's the scummy player here? Think about it, you're already switching votes to me for choosing inferno as a cop choice here.
The first line, is literally a contradiction.

Vinyl. said:
So then you consider me to vote glyph as a sheeping action rather than an acceptance from zen's favor to vote glyph. Okay. Additionally, you got misunderstandings here. I said it's already looking like the RVS was over by the time I started it, I never said I realized it was over. pI also didn't make nor say that my vote on glyph was also an RVS.

#HBC | ѕoup

Kary:

• Refusal to do anything relevant.
  • Blatant contradictions.
  • Terrible response to pressure.

Top Bottom