• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taco Bell Mafia: Game over. Who won?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 1.3

Ryker:Inferno3044, Kary
Inferno
Red Ryu
Vinyl.:soup
Ramen King:Red Ryu, BardulL
BardulL
Kary
soup:DtJ Glyphmoney, Ramen King
Dtj Glyphmoney:Ryker, Vinyl.

Not Voting:
N/A

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 1 is October 6th, at 11:59 PM

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Gogdamnit.

Vinyl, you're not answering my question. Why did you not choose Soup first? Why are you trying to change your answer now?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Ran, it looks like I can't enjoy taco bell with how I play, I guess.

Why I didn't chose soup depends. If you are daycop, that makes sense and I'll say you can cop soup. That fact that there's night cop and day cop brings different reasoning here, right? I didn't chose soup because of the wagon on soup currently going on, with zen insisting to go for him. I picked inferno as a guess.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
With is how he played today, yeah.
And Idk, I didn't see any interactions that may look like a possible scum team with soup.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
If you can recall of my past playstyle, I do have a tendency to decide throughly before I vote.

I haven't questioned this, but is that somewhat bad?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
I feel like Vinyl isn't really tryin. Like Soup told him he was going to bus him early on therefore demotivating Vinyl and why Soup feel so safe to continue to peruse Vinyl. And why Vinyl would not say to investigate Soup or why he did not Vote Soup even though he had him as scum.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Vinyl, you postulate that you have a scum read on soup, but you want me to cop inferno for pretty much no good reason. You're also not voting for soup when he's supposed to be your scum read, and you only vote for soup when you're prompted by Zen to do it. Why didn't you vote for soup when you developed your scum read on him, and why are you just NOW voting for him after being prompted? Is it because you don't want to look scummy, or what?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
If you can recall of my past playstyle, I do have a tendency to decide throughly before I vote.

I haven't questioned this, but is that somewhat bad?
This is false. You voted Glyph without hesitation. And it's not something you've been know for in past games. You're giving an excuse not to vote Soup.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I literally have no reason why I voted glyph though. If I did have a reason I'd vote.

Though, it's just too early. Do you really want to end this day early when we have quite enough time to determine who's the scummy player here? Think about it, you're already switching votes to me for choosing inferno as a cop choice here.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Not to mention there are two others here. One still not here as of yet and another who's gonna start catching up later.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Oh god what have you boners done

Reading up now

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I literally have no reason why I voted glyph though. If I did have a reason I'd vote.

Though, it's just too early. Do you really want to end this day early when we have quite enough time to determine who's the scummy player here? Think about it, you're already switching votes to me for choosing inferno as a cop choice here.
My big qualm with you is that you're not gunning for your scum pick. You're not voting, nor asking me to cop soup, and it makes no sense to me.

You were quick to vote early on in RVS, and you were quick to vote Glyph, so you've got me boggled for why you're so hesitant to vote for Soup.

BarDulL

Town Vampire

If you have a reason, which you've stated already regarding Soup, then why aren't you voting for him?

Vinyl be grindin' my gears.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Then there's the whole "not doing something unless someone tells you to do it" kinda thing. It's like you're trying to fit in, but you don't really know how to do it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Vinyl, are you trying to play safe, or what? Talk to me about your approach to the game, and be honest, or I'll eat you with my bear paws.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Soup before Vinyl, not the other way around.

And getting back to a point from earlier.

1st thing: No that's just what you've been told to believe. You are blindly following the belief that has been given to you without any real evidence to support that being the case.

Explaining the meta ruins the point of the meta.
No. Not even close. First off, these are my thoughts. The stuff I've put forth isn't just an opinion, its the stuff I've seen and used as scum in other games. And you've done NOTHING to show that my point isn't true, just said 'no you just heard that somewhere ignore it'.

But it doesn't matter. We can talk about this in postgame or some other time, for now I will ask that you stop just throwing out mass read lists. Focus on who you think is scum, and work from there.

Top Bottom