• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taco Bell Mafia: Game over. Who won?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Kary why did you ignore my wall post a few days ago? I wanted to be Daft Punk bros and you shunned me

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Sorry for all the posts. I just wanted to get all this out before I went on Vlah (V/LA).

I want to try something out. What do you guys say for the rest of the game, up until D3 at least, no one can vote for the person two spots above them on the roster?

Ryker
Inferno
Red Ryu
Vinyl.
Ramen King
BardulL
Kary
soup
Dtj Glyphmoney

Ryker cannot vote Soup.
Glyph cannot vote Kary.
Soup cannot vote Bardull.
Kary cannot vote me.
Bardull cannot vote Vinyl.
I cannot vote Ruy.
Vinyl cannot vote Inferno.
Ruy cannot vote Ryker.
And Inferno cannot vote GLyph.

I'd like to know if everyone is ok with doing this. There IS a reason for it, but I don't want to share that for now. Everyone thoughts go go go.
Give me a solid reason why I should follow this? If I don't see it as convincing enough then I will not follow it. If I have a Glyphscum read I will vote him. Also this is a 9 man game. D3 is potentially lylo.

Part one, that's not good enough. Town gains very little from knowing you have a town lean on most of the cast, but scum gains much more from knowing the same information (infinitely easier to pick off the townies that aren't going to be lynched when everyone's openly saying they think said person is town). And I can't even take your second part seriously, please give me a better answer than that.

And no, I'm not going to skim it. If its a manner of play so defined that you have a name for it, then it should be easy-babby-cake-street to explain it here.
I think this thing is slighty WIFOMy but still has some validity. It's good to know where one's head is at but to think that scum will just depend on these little negligible reads won't prosper.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Depend is too strong of a word, but it is certainly much more beneficial to scum than town is the meat of the point

:phone:

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Yeah my lyric choice may have been a bit poor but thats the song I associate with that girl

But sall good now

:phone:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Face to Face is my favorite song by them. Glad we all like Daft Punk here.

Actual content soon, and V/LA all day tommorrow. I might be online a bit in the morning but otherwise I am going to be swamped.

#HBC | ѕoup

Vinyl. said:
Soup, You're being too observant on something that people can tell by just reading it.
I see nothing that says why you voted Glyph other than Zen asking you to do so. You state your vote on me was RVS or that you were voting me because of RVS. You then vote Glyph. You state that you realize that RVS was over, so your vote isn't random. What is your reason to vote Glyph here, is it literally just because Zen asked you to? If that's the case, then it's bull****.

#HBC | ѕoup

The yellows actually signify scum leans. Are you saying that you've been intentionally putting out town tells? If not what do you mean by you have given me chances to read you? Reason why you're a scum lean to me is the way you came out and attacked me for like the same exact reasons in Catherine. Again you're completely going off meta. "You're not doing things I expect of you". The same reason I was lynched in Catherine. Don't read me off meta, read my by the scum I provide and the stances I take.
No, I've been intentionally putting out things for the sake of information and hoping to bounce ideas back and forth with you. It's not actually meta as much as you think it is, while you're doing some things I wouldn't expect, my concerns with you wouldn't be any different from any other player. I believed I've stated this before but I have a huge dislike of things done without reason. I believe there's a fine line about that however, and that not all reasoning needs to be clear. I don't think you had much town intention to do the things you did in Pregame, I dislike your buddying and claim to thread power. I dislike you going towards the meta argument rather than the content argument. I hope this is more clear.

So did you not see my list post? If so, then what was the point of asking me?
This was before, around pregame. I still don't understand your townRyker read and I felt you had a meritable amount of interaction with him to have some sort of read on him. I'm not going to push this on you as It's not my call, and to be honest I'm just jerking your chain a bit. :3

So is this a yes? You agree that I am not scum with Kary or Bardull or Vinyl?

(I have done so btw in one of the newbies with Rake as my buddy. but yeah that's irrelevant.)
More mutual agreement if anything.

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup, talk to me about the quote I discussed a bit here. I want you to put me in your mindset for the post. Show me the inner workings of the Soupabrain.
I've basically summed it up more or less with the mini wall I just wrote to Zen.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Part one, that's not good enough. Town gains very little from knowing you have a town lean on most of the cast, but scum gains much more from knowing the same information (infinitely easier to pick off the townies that aren't going to be lynched when everyone's openly saying they think said person is town). And I can't even take your second part seriously, please give me a better answer than that.

And no, I'm not going to skim it. If its a manner of play so defined that you have a name for it, then it should be easy-babby-cake-street to explain it here.
1st thing: No that's just what you've been told to believe. You are blindly following the belief that has been given to you without any real evidence to support that being the case.

Explaining the meta ruins the point of the meta.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So then you consider me to vote glyph as a sheeping action rather than an acceptance from zen's favor to vote glyph. Okay. Additionally, you got misunderstandings here. I said it's already looking like the RVS was over by the time I started it, I never said I realized it was over. I also didn't make nor say that my vote on glyph was also an RVS.

Another thing is that you can clearly see my post and what it looks like, which is me voting glyph because zen asked me to. Sure, you can say it looks strange just by saying it could be sheeping, but the fact that you're making this relevant to an RVS is just looking plain dumb for me to even comprehend.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Soup said:
I don't think you had much town intention to do the things you did in Pregame, I dislike your buddying and claim to thread power. I dislike you going towards the meta argument rather than the content argument. I hope this is more clear.
I very much have town intention. Reactionism. Content producism. Reading people from different anglesism.
Soup said:
This was before, around pregame. I still don't understand your townRyker read and I felt you had a meritable amount of interaction with him to have some sort of read on him. I'm not going to push this on you as It's not my call, and to be honest I'm just jerking your chain a bit. :3
Wait so what is your read on Ryker? The content was just as much there for you to garnish a read as well, yes? And I'm guessing you missed my list (I posted one after my convo with Ryker).

Soupa I don't get why you're going off such a petty thing with Vinyl. Like he should be pretty much confirmed town at this point.

#HBC | ѕoup

So...the vote on me was RVS. You confirm this. The vote on Glyph is RVS too then? Sheeping is fun???? Got anything to add now? RVS is over! Wakey Wakey!

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Bardull, same question as Ruy. Share your wonderful insight with us :smash:
Bardull what is you read on Glyph and Soup so far?
Bardull why the heck do you think Ryker voted Glyph?

Ryker why the heck did you vote Glyph?
Ryker what is your take on Soup so far?

Inferno what is your take on Soup and Glyph so far?
Inferno what is your take on Bardull so far?

Zen why am I wearing this jacket?
Zen why are you so gummagumma?
Inferno don't forget these >.> <.<

#HBC | ѕoup

Ramen King said:
very much have town intention. Reactionism. Content producism. Reading people from different anglesism.
Alright. I hope you follow up on this, I still don't get why it feels like you're avoiding me, all I'm asking you is why you did what you did earlier on, but instead you're throwing things like this in my face.

Wait so what is your read on Ryker? The content was just as much there for you to garnish a read as well, yes? And I'm guessing you missed my list (I posted one after my convo with Ryker).

Soupa I don't get why you're going off such a petty thing with Vinyl. Like he should be pretty much confirmed town at this point.
I didn't miss it, I just replied. I'll follow along even though I think it's completely stupid. Please tell me why Vinyl. is town?????????

#HBC | ѕoup

Uhhh...yes?

Holy ****, what game did I join? Be relevant, you have done nothing besides sheep a vote that Zen asked you to and defend your RVS vote on me.

Jesus christ.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
I didn't miss it, I just replied. I'll follow along even though I think it's completely stupid. Please tell me why Vinyl. is town?????????
I meant my reads list. I stated Ryker was town. Then you asked me my read on Ryker right after it.

Vinyl is town because he claimed Vanilla like it was nothing. He didn't hesitate at all when I asked for his claim. So far he is not trying to put up an appearance like in that game that does not exist. He's just doing his thing.

#HBC | ѕoup

"Vinyl., why'd you vote me?"
"A HURR HURR A RVS IM NOT GOOD AT THIS MAFIA THING *FART*
"DURR ZEN SAYS TO VOTE GLYPH A HURR MIGHT AS WELL VOTE GLYPH"
"Vinyl., why'd you vote Glyph?"
"A HURR A RVS ME IM STILL IN IT HAHA SHEEPING IS FUN"
*burp*

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
You're also forgetting that I asked him and Kary to be buddies. Following that I asked if he'd be a homie by voting Glyph. You're acting like there's something wrong with that this early in the game.

#HBC | ѕoup

he claimed Vanilla like it was nothing.
This doesn't mean jack.

Look. I'm all trying to do is have Vinyl. acknowledge that RVS was long over and that he literally sheeped you and voted Glyph with no other reason other than you asked him to. I get that, the problem doesn't reside with this, the problem resides with Vinyl. completely ignoring Glyph and literally just going "oh whoop forgot to read that guy haha dont have a read on him im a good sheep."

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
This doesn't mean jack.

Look. I'm all trying to do is have Vinyl. acknowledge that RVS was long over and that he literally sheeped you and voted Glyph with no other reason other than you asked him to. I get that, the problem doesn't reside with this, the problem resides with Vinyl. completely ignoring Glyph and literally just going "oh whoop forgot to read that guy haha dont have a read on him im a good sheep."
dafuq? We do this all the time! Who care's if he doesn't have a read on Glyph. It's called adding pressure.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Bardull, same question as Ruy. Share your wonderful insight with us :smash:
Bardull what is you read on Glyph and Soup so far?
Bardull why the heck do you think Ryker voted Glyph?
Vinyl just is. HE JUST IS. I can see it in his eyes, the same eyes that I once saw in a game from a far away land. He is but the towniest of townies, the silliest of sillies, and the purest of...puries.

My ray bands don't lie. They're practically the same thing as scouters from DBZ, except I can tell alignment instead.

Soup is giving Vinyl a hard time, probably because it's easy to pick on Vinyl. Null. Glyph is probably Town. Maybe. I won't say why I think this way for now.

Ryker is Ryker, he can do whatever he wants and I see no problem with him doing it for the time being.

#HBC | ѕoup

Great! He doesn't care about your vote! What's your read on Glyph? What's your read on Glyph? What's your read on Glyph?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Seriously though there's an extreme lack of Soup votes. He is targeting who he feels is a weak and easy target rather than actually looking for scum. When I state that I have a scum read on him for attacking me, he immediately stops addressing me in a threatening manner and claims to be "jerking my chain". Soup is ingenuine. Soup is scum. RELEASE THE KRAKEN RAFRIKI!

Top Bottom