• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taco Bell Mafia: Game over. Who won?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
k.

Unvote
Vote: Glyph

I've been at some college tour and an little conference conference today referring to my enrollment to college, which I might start in November. My dad also just came to Florida right now for a visit. It's pretty true though; I have been lurking in this thread and just read, lol. I have nothing to think of at the moment, but it's already looking like the RVS was over by the time I started it.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Ramen King said:
"Gain thread power as scum again?" What are you referring to by again?
You came into this thread, guns blazing, set some laws down, claimed PR, and then buddied up with people of your choosing. Don't worry about that part.

Because O_O
Because...? Why can't you just play normal? Or to an extent, normaler? Read on Ryker again?

Complains about getting information pregame.
Complains about there not being information pregame when I don't do it.
Actually, I was concerned with your actions more than what was going on with Pregame, the fact of you getting information isn't what is bothering me, it's how you've acted. Stop trying to ignore me Zen.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
This breaks my heart.
:( I'm sorry

Gee Soup I heard you like wifom.
Town-tell here
vote: Kary. Kary, you died very early on in Utrick'd. What are you going to do to avoid that happening again?
Not push for a Swiss-scum lynch towards the end of D1
And make sure I don't crumb a sweet PR
(I was nightkilled N1 in Utrick'd 3)

Kary: DtJ Glyphmoney
freaking love the multi-coloured votecounts. beautiful. :cool:

Words are meaningless without a strong base.
In a game like mafia, I'm inclined to agree. When you have a scumspect, please let me know, though I can't promise you honey.

If you could list a single thing that was anti-town that would be the end of it. You state that I was being anti-town and it's just not the case.
Gave up reading right about here. Ryker says you're anti-town, you say you're not, and that if you were it'd be the end of it. Clear difference of opinion on a side issue, don't care which one of you stops posting about this first.

Zen said:
I want to try something out. What do you guys say for the rest of the game, up until D3 at least, no one can vote for the person two spots above them on the roster?
It limits my options as town, and as such, is anti-town. Do you agree?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
You came into this thread, guns blazing, set some laws down, claimed PR, and then buddied up with people of your choosing. Don't worry about that part.
You said again. As if I have ever been scum and came into the game guns a blazin. You are attempting to cast shadows on me, but you have no support to back up your statements. I have never done what you say nor will I ever be likely to do so.
Because...? Why can't you just play normal? Or to an extent, normaler? Read on Ryker again?
???

Town on Ryker as you see from my list post. Not sure why you asked me. Why did you ask me?

Actually, I was concerned with your actions more than what was going on with Pregame, the fact of you getting information isn't what is bothering me, it's how you've acted. Stop trying to ignore me Zen.
How am I ignoring you? I've answered everything that you've asked me. Also I was refering to Necromafia and G3S#3 where you talked about me playing before the game officially started. I wasn't trying to put this as anything suspicious :3

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Not push for a Swiss-scum lynch towards the end of D1
And make sure I don't crumb a sweet PR
(I was nightkilled N1 in Utrick'd 3)
That NK felt good for me though. In retrospect, what else will you do that could help scumhunting without making the same occurrence happen in u'trick'd?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Kary:
It limits my options as town, and as such, is anti-town. Do you agree?
Not early in the game I don't think. I think it provides more options than limits them. You are still able to express your opinion and aim to get that person lynched if you feel they are scum.

#HBC | ѕoup

Ramen King said:
I don't believe I have ever seen it, so I suppose it was uninformed. I think you the jist of what I mean however, and I've made my concerns pretty clear. You haven't really answered me directly, you've got me on your null yet I've given you every chance to attempt and read me. Stop being a butt and do things I would expect of you. ;_;

Ramen King said:
Why u ask me?
Because you two had an interesting interaction unless that will all just steam, Ryker seemed pretty adamant about his statement towards you, and I couldn't help but agree.

#HBC | ѕoup

Ramen King said:
@Soup: By your logic, do you also agree that I am not scumbuddies with either Kary or Bardull as well?
Dumpsterfire.jpg

I don't understand the need for you to get buddy buddy, but I have never seen you be buddy buddy with your partners.

#HBC | ѕoup

EBWOP wrt #133

Was all just steam*

I didn't get much sleep last night.

#HBC | ѕoup

Vinyl. said:
k.

Unvote
Vote: Glyph
That's it? If Zen told you to jump off a cliff would you do it? What was even your reason to vote me? RVS? Something else?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
That NK felt good for me though. In retrospect, what else will you do that could help scumhunting without making the same occurrence happen in u'trick'd?
duh buh huh?

I don't mind about scum killing me :/ The only times I mind is when I have a sweet PR (not this game), or when I know town has their reads wrong (too early to say)

but i'm going to do that same scumhunty thing I do normally because I feel like I normally read people right in the end.

Kary:
Not early in the game I don't think. I think it provides more options than limits them. You are still able to express your opinion and aim to get that person lynched if you feel they are scum.
except you said until D3...
and I don't see what benefits it provides...
and when someone asks me why i'm not voting so and so, i'll have to say 'because Zen thought it would be a good idea' (which sounds weak to me)

so in all I still think, unnecessary, anti-town

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 1.2

Ryker:Inferno3044
Inferno
Red Ryu
Vinyl.:soup
Ramen King: Red Ryu, BardulL
BardulL
Kary: DtJ Glyphmoney
soup
Dtj Glyphmoney:Ryker, Ramen King, Vinyl.

Not Voting:
Kary

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 1 is October 6th, at 11:59 PM

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
That's it? If Zen told you to jump off a cliff would you do it? What was even your reason to vote me? RVS? Something else?
I have nothing to think of at the moment, but it's already looking like the RVS was over by the time I started it.
This pretty much signifies as a yes. That someone else would be nothing else other than being based on your current play and playstyle of this game, which is you being quite an observant.

#HBC | ѕoup

Zen unless your #120 has something to do with your role, I see no reason to do this.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Ryker
Inferno
Red Ryu
Vinyl.
Ramen King

BardulL
Kary
soup
Dtj Glyphmoney

If you could list a single thing that was anti-town that would be the end of it. You state that I was being anti-town and it's just not the case. It's relevant because if people feel that my catherine play was anti-town, since I'm playing catherine here, then I must be playing anti-town. You see? I'm not just bringing it up for nothing. In fact I wasn't the one to bring it up. You agree that there was nothing anti-town about my play, yes? Had Soup not been so afraid of my different meta we would have lynched Ori on the first day.
It might be more of a playstyle difference, but I am REALLY not liking how forthcoming you are with ALL your reads. This is what, the third time you've shown up with your colored list with everyone on it.

So walk me through the logic behind it. Why make every current stance you have public knowledge? What does town gain? What do you gain?

Also, fill me in on exactly what 'Catherine style play' is. I'm not familiar with the game and I'm sure as hell not going to read the whole thing just to get an idea of something you're trying to do here.

-snip-

What do you take of Soup making such a brass (brass?) brash? Rash? let's go with Rash rash assumption? It feels to me as if he isn't really looking into either of us at all. Do you agree?

-snip-
I'd say 'don't ask me about that'. Sure it could be Soup looking for an easy push, or it could be Soup trying to make things happen in RVS. While its isolated, the whole point is completely null.

I will never understand how people get reads on players so early in the game when there's so many variables in play still.

Sorry for all the posts. I just wanted to get all this out before I went on Vlah (V/LA).

I want to try something out. What do you guys say for the rest of the game, up until D3 at least, no one can vote for the person two spots above them on the roster?

Ryker
Inferno
Red Ryu
Vinyl.
Ramen King
BardulL
Kary
soup
Dtj Glyphmoney

Ryker cannot vote Soup.
Glyph cannot vote Kary.
Soup cannot vote Bardull.
Kary cannot vote me.
Bardull cannot vote Vinyl.
I cannot vote Ruy.
Vinyl cannot vote Inferno.
Ruy cannot vote Ryker.
And Inferno cannot vote GLyph.

I'd like to know if everyone is ok with doing this. There IS a reason for it, but I don't want to share that for now. Everyone thoughts go go go.
I won't commit to anything, but sure lets play your game for now.

unvote

vote: Sooooooooooooupamario

Soup, talk to me about the quote I discussed a bit here. I want you to put me in your mindset for the post. Show me the inner workings of the Soupabrain.

#HBC | ѕoup

Vinyl. said:
My vote was RVS
So you're voting Glyph just because Zen asked you to despite having no reasoning behind it.
Wonderful.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Zen, mai hasubando, who should I be voting for?

You have told me what not to do, and I can consider that advice,

but in what direction should I be looking?

Or are we to drift apart?

#HBC | ѕoup

You stated you voted me for RVS, and then said "I guess RVS is over."

This blatantly means that your vote on Glyph isn't RVS, and you had no reason to vote him.

AFK forever

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
@Soup: I'll always get to everything. Sometimes I'm just busy and can only make a little comment.

I don't believe I have ever seen it, so I suppose it was uninformed. I think you the jist of what I mean however, and I've made my concerns pretty clear. You haven't really answered me directly, you've got me on your null yet I've given you every chance to attempt and read me. Stop being a butt and do things I would expect of you. ;_;
The yellows actually signify scum leans. Are you saying that you've been intentionally putting out town tells? If not what do you mean by you have given me chances to read you? Reason why you're a scum lean to me is the way you came out and attacked me for like the same exact reasons in Catherine. Again you're completely going off meta. "You're not doing things I expect of you". The same reason I was lynched in Catherine. Don't read me off meta, read my by the scum I provide and the stances I take.
Because you two had an interesting interaction unless that will all just steam, Ryker seemed pretty adamant about his statement towards you, and I couldn't help but agree.
So did you not see my list post? If so, then what was the point of asking me?
Dumpsterfire.jpg

I don't understand the need for you to get buddy buddy, but I have never seen you be buddy buddy with your partners.
So is this a yes? You agree that I am not scum with Kary or Bardull or Vinyl?

(I have done so btw in one of the newbies with Rake as my buddy. but yeah that's irrelevant.)

It might be more of a playstyle difference, but I am REALLY not liking how forthcoming you are with ALL your reads. This is what, the third time you've shown up with your colored list with everyone on it.

So walk me through the logic behind it. Why make every current stance you have public knowledge? What does town gain? What do you gain?
Town gains knowing my thoughts. I gain knowing my own thoughts.
Also, fill me in on exactly what 'Catherine style play' is. I'm not familiar with the game and I'm sure as hell not going to read the whole thing just to get an idea of something you're trying to do here.

I'd say 'don't ask me about that'. Sure it could be Soup looking for an easy push, or it could be Soup trying to make things happen in RVS. While its isolated, the whole point is completely null.
Skim it if you must know.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Kary, Soup is being strange to me. I think he may be one of the evil ones. I want to break Glyph's shell but it's mad hard.

btw Kary and Soup, will you "play my game" for just a while?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Sorry Soup, I meant the quote from YOU. That wasn't exactly clear

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Glyph said:

I will never understand how people get reads on players so early in the game when there's so many variables in play still.
It's not a matter of having a 100% he is scum or he is town stance. It's a matter of how you analyze his intentions. Which way do you lean per se. Your positions can always change with more insight. But if no one knows how the inner workings of your thought process, it's difficult to see whether you have arrived at your conclusions in a genuine way.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Interstellar 5555; A Japanese anime musical film with Songs from the daft punk album, "Discovery".

I'm a big techno fan and an otaku, so I do know my stuff at will.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Town gains knowing my thoughts. I gain knowing my own thoughts.
Skim it if you must know.
Part one, that's not good enough. Town gains very little from knowing you have a town lean on most of the cast, but scum gains much more from knowing the same information (infinitely easier to pick off the townies that aren't going to be lynched when everyone's openly saying they think said person is town). And I can't even take your second part seriously, please give me a better answer than that.

And no, I'm not going to skim it. If its a manner of play so defined that you have a name for it, then it should be easy-babby-cake-street to explain it here.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
It's not a matter of having a 100% he is scum or he is town stance. It's a matter of how you analyze his intentions. Which way do you lean per se. Your positions can always change with more insight. But if no one knows how the inner workings of your thought process, it's difficult to see whether you have arrived at your conclusions in a genuine way.
I've already stated that his intentions could be several different things without further support. Any speculation beyond that is just a shot in the dark.

Top Bottom