• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taco Bell Mafia: Game over. Who won?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
*Announcer for those drama TV show promos*
In a world with unsubstantiated wagons and sheeping exist...

One man, will fight back.

#HBC | ѕoup

Bruce willis
jackie chan
that guy from the office
chris rock

in

#HBC | ѕoup

Holy ****ing ****. I really hope I'm not the only one seeing this. Am I trolled? Am I being trolled? Where's asthon kutcher to pop out and say I just got Punk'd?

#HBC | ѕoup

We're literally townreading Vinyl. just because he claimed vanilla and he's been a good sheep and he's playing it safe. **** him not doing anything and not being able to make an actual opinion of the game, he's town because he posted a funny .gif

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Eating in:
1. Ryker
2. Inferno3044
3. Red Ruy
4. Vinyl.
5. Ramen King

6. BarDulL
7. Kary
8. soup
9. Dtj Glyphmoney

Wait so what is your read on Ryker? The content was just as much there for you to garnish a read as well, yes?.
Soup you completely ignored this btw. It's totally messing up my Ryker read.

What would a Ryker-Soup team look like? hmmmm

#HBC | ѕoup

He's null. I liked his point about you and felt he had legitimate concerns that matched mine.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Soup you're trying to hold onto your read rather than look at it from another perspective. You're not looking for scum, you're looking for someone to call scum. You're also attempting to play it cool which is also a scum tell.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Actually Vinyl, I'm kinda curious though; you say I should cop Inferno on the premise that you can't vote for him. Does this mean that you think I shouldn't cop the scummiest person here?

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup scum for *****ing about ObvTown Vinyl.
"Why is Vinyl. town?"
"He just is, man. He's looks townie. He's wearing a nice townie shirt."
"Okay, what about him because absolutely irrelevant on every aspect of it and not trying to do anything?"
"You're just ****ting on his obvtowniness"

BarDulL

Town Vampire
"Why is Vinyl. town?"
"He just is, man. He's looks townie. He's wearing a nice townie shirt."
"Okay, what about him because absolutely irrelevant on every aspect of it and not trying to do anything?"
"You're just ****ting on his obvtowniness"
Looks like we're on the same page.

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup you're trying to hold onto your read rather than look at it from another perspective. You're not looking for scum, you're looking for someone to call scum. You're also attempting to play it cool which is also a scum tell.
No, I'm trying to read Vinyl. because I wouldn't buy your obvtown claims in an inch of my life.

#HBC | ѕoup

News at 11: Vinyl. ignores soup again, posts funny .gif

wild bardull spotted in woods, attacked a family of ten

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Bardull just because I have a scum read on Soup doesn't mean you should not vote him because of that :/

Like man I don't get why you have a problem agreeing with me.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Soup seems like such a bro though.

I'm waiting for Vinyl to explain why he wouldn't just have me cop someone who is scummy as opposed to him wanting to cop Inferno on the premise that he can't vote for Inferno. I'll decide where I'm going from there.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Actually Vinyl, I'm kinda curious though; you say I should cop Inferno on the premise that you can't vote for him. Does this mean that you think I shouldn't cop the scummiest person here?
Well right now, it's pretty much my opinion on what I think you should cop right about now. The chances of finding scum to this day is 50/50-ish, depending on your point of view and decision.

#HBC | ѕoup

"Vinyl., what is your read? Can you provide anything of content"
*Farts really loudly*

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Well right now, it's pretty much my opinion on what I think you should cop right about now. The chances of finding scum to this day is 50/50-ish, depending on your point of view and decision.
I'm aware it's your opinion, I want you to go in-depth as to why you feel Inferno should be copped and not say...the scummiest player.

Like, here's my break down of your response:

You want me to Cop Inferno on more or less arbitrarily contrived criterion that has nothing to do with educated guessing. You're taking a fake rule, a.k.a. the rule that states you can't vote for Inferno, and you're using that as a premise for wanting me to cop him. You're not using 'scumminess' or more solid reasoning for me to cop him, and I want to know why. Why aren't you accounting for scumminess for who I should be copping?

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm out for the night. I hope Vinyl. does something relevant by the time I get back tommorrow.

This was fun.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well, soup's play is looking a little pesky right now. Additionally, his interaction with me screams that he was looking misinformed of some sort. If we're going to lynch soup, there's no one else I find as scummy.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ok, but you're not really answering my question. If you think Soup is the scummiest player, then why not just have me cop Soup?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
That's irrelevant. I posed a hypothetical, nothing more, nothing less. I have no interest in outing my flavor or role abilities at this point in time.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
8. soup

9. Dtj Glyphmoney
4. Vinyl.

1. Ryker

5. Ramen King
6. BarDulL

7. Kary
3. Red Ruy
2. Inferno3044

Scum
Possible Scum
Ryker town/Possible scum

Confirmed Town for the rest of game
Initial Town Vibes

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
If you are though, that makes sense then. You can cop soup if that's the case
If you're a nightcop, then you're saying we should find someone else who may be scummy and then cop soup.

Top Bottom