• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T9: Canada's Fighting Game Championships - Results Thread

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
HOOOKAY everyone, since adnan's intarweb is down, im posting the results, it was pretty fun being there, even though i though the venue was a piece of crap, it was still kinda fun

shoutouts later

Melee Singles Results

1: RaynEX
2: ?522
3: KirbyKaze
4: I.B
5: Mike
5: Sanuzi
7: D.B
7: Stos
9: Ownd
9: Lone Wolf
9: Switchblade
9: Idea
13: Anthony
13: Alex
13: Engo
13: Nick

Brawl Doubles Results

1: Team AznSensation (J.L + Ambrose)
2: Team Sexual Abuse (MDK + KingAce)
3: Team "Kill yo self, foo" (Minus + 3rix)
4: Team Jack in a Box (Jack + Boxer)
5: Team Bug Spray (~Bug + iMeehow)
5: Team JV (???)
7: Team Douchebags (???)
7: Team Anti-Rae (LoneWolf + ZEX)
9: Team Boob-bots (Switchblade + koka)
9: Team Bankai (???)
9: Team Ownster Coaster (Gi + Dud)
9: Team Melonforce (???)
13: Team Laser-Bacon (???)
13: Team Lightning (???)

Brawl Singles Results

1: Ambrose
2: JL
3: MDK
4: KingAce
5: Danny
5: Minus
7: Boxer
7: Fatal
9: Anth0ny
9: wtBug
9: Jack
9: !3rix
13: Gi
13: Ulveo
13: RaynEX
13: J
17: NGEN
17: Mr. X
17: Z striker
17: wtSpray
17: Idea
17: Yuki
17: Super Bankai
17: Vince
25: Insid
25: Myth
25: Ti
25: UGHH Monster
25: Tripp
25: Ryu
25: A Bomb
25: Joel

idea

Smash Master
both tourneys were quite fun. i noticed at one point that the floors were actually slippery 'cause of all the condensation <_<

good job, everyone i faced in everything. stos especially, our melee matches were great. lol @ 4 metaknights team match and, separately, +10 consecutive tornadoes. and stories afterward about crazy people in toronto...

Bug~

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

First of all I would like to thank the Brawl gods for the most fabulous luck today, I really appreciate it. Let me sum it up for you all what happened.

So me (Game and Watch) and Jack (Snake) are playing on battle halberd game 3 with 1 stock left each. He is at 120% and I am at around 20%, so a C4 is planted on the right side of the platform and my character is on the right side of the stage, so he tosses an uncooked grenade towards me so I just chill back wait for that to blow when randomly the claw hits me towards the C4..The C4 blows up by itself, not even set off by Jack and since the grenade is right beside that ends up blowing up to hitting me in the face and it sends me flying across the stage in Jacks already started up neutral air which ends up getting 3 kicks on me and the final too to send me flying...so that right there brought me to 100%, AND THEN I GET FVCKING LASER LOCKED BY THE STAGE AND I JUMP NEAR THE RIGHT OF THE PLATFORM TO AVOID IT SO IT JUST SITS THERE FIRING AWAY, I GOTO APPROACH SNAKE AND HE GETS THE FIRST KNEE KICK OFF FTILT ON ME AND I DO A PERFECT DI TO THE CORNER AND IT LITERALLY SKINS THE TOP OF THE LASER BUT RIGHT WHEN I HIT THE LASER THATS ALSO THE SAME TIME THE LASER ENDS SO IT DOES ITS FINAL BLOW AND KNOCKS ME UP AND KILLS ME.

Then, I am playing Danny on Yoshis Island with Lucario, my first death is a suicide cause my UP+B wouldnt work, but I still manage to come back and even it at the last stock..so he has 150% and I have like 100% and I use fsmash so he goes flying but I think I get hit by something weak so I get sent a tiny bit off...So im beside the stage..literally and I use my up+b and ITS SUPPOSE TO EITHER SLIDE UP TO THE LEDGE OR WALL CLING BUT INSTEAD IT JUST GIMPS ME AND KNOCKS ME DOWN LIKE WTF!

Then on Battle Halberd AGAIN...Im playing Danny, last stock, im about to fsmash him while hes close enuff and not shielding..and I GET CLAWED BY THE **** PIECE OF **** STAGE AND GET KNOCKED OFF...I ENDED UP GETTING 3 CLAWS IN THE FACE AND 2 LASER LOCKS and HE GOT NO ATTEMPTED CLAWS AFTER HIM AND NO ATTEMPTED LASER LOCKS AT HIM...LIKE COME ON!

So while I flopped out on other tournaments with suicides..I come here only to do the best I ever played in my life to come into this crap **** that happens. Can things get any worse..I am officially declaring my self as the most unluckiest player.

Adnan: Thanks for coming to help host the brawl tournament as we all know your a melee dude, mad respects. Remember what I said about melee, im willing to learn..but not if it takes forever ya know.

Matt: Thank you for bringing the TVs for brawl, if it wasnt for you we would actually have no tv's at all lol. Its toobad you didnt join this time but I hope to have friendlies with you next time. Also, I talked to Erix and he said you can join along to come to Niagara.

Rae: You got a new commenting partner now :) you played well today, I really thought you had ambrose but I guess the up+b through tornado was too much. Good job today coming in third.

Ambrose: ambrose ambrose ambrose, my GW buddy..congrats on winning today and taking down the metaknights. I would really like an honest answer from you..whos better with GW, me or u? heres my opinion, I think your the smarter player due to your experience but I feel I am more skilled with him. If we have to do mm then I will..I just feel like **** when people frown upon my GW compared to others. No beef or anything obviously since your a cool guy, but I gotta live up to my GW and rep. I really wanted to play you..w/e, I got jewed. grats again and I cant wait to see what place you are in the PR now.

JL: Number 1 and showed why this tournament. Your just a very classy good player man. You know what people are gunna do and when you go for attack its always at the right moments. I really wanna play you next time.

KingAce: Top tier wh0re lol. Nice try today man, you almost had ambrose in the intense match. JL was just too powerful, I saw a little less spam today which is good to see your becoming better and better. Ill be ready for snake next time.

GI: I don't know what I would do without you man, you truly are the greatest. I am terribly sorry for wasting your money..I tryed my hardest, I really did. I was glad to see you won your first match but then things got rough, I know the feeling. Me and you should just bring some breakables next time and just get pissed off at those lol. Thank you for trying to calm me down after the halberd match but it turns out that same thing happened to me..died to the stage not the opponenet. I couldnt do anything about it man. Thanks a bunch again and sorry :( btw, the friendly at the end PWNAGE!

Michelle: Keep working on your Ness, it can be very deadly..I personally think you need more PKT ownage to kill fast. Otherwise, good job in doubles today I saw some pretty nice kills from you.

Jack: Im speechless man, you have a pretty good Snake and I wish I could say you desreved to win that set but I can't. I will never forget that moment where the 0.01% happens. gg man.

BoXeR: gg today in doubles, you guys have a solid team, your GW is pretty good..just need more variety :p I see you made it pretty far in singles which is good. I hope to see you guys at my tournament :)

Vince: I didnt get to see you play much but im sure you did well cause your tlink is killer man.

Dejana: Thanks for coming again all the way from Hamilton, it was good to see you again. Hopefully next time we can have friendlies and show me if your ready to handle diddy lol.

Fatal: good to meet you man, and its nice to see you went far in the tournament. Your wolf is pretty **** good you should continue to come to tournaments and become beastly.

Yuuki: Yo man, its alright..its your first tournament and I bet your inspired now to get way better. I hope to see you next time with a better result since your PT rocks!

Ulevo: I already talked to on MSN :p you played well for your first tournament and you actually impressed me..unfortunately the one set I had with you was the only set I played flawlessy without any stage gimps interupting. I hope to see you in the future cause you definetely have potential.

Nate: I am sorry for screaming in your ear but I wasnt intending for that, I just wanted to have some fun because of all the **** that happened to me today. Deadly lucas man..I am still thinking of that comeback u had on meehow :p amazing. gg.

Erix: It was good talking to you man, and thanks alot for the ride to Niagara. I just hope I dont get as bad luck there as I did today. Play to win at all costs :p as for melee im willing to learn ;)

Danny: yo man, your snake is getting better and better though I still felt like I deserved that win. With my luck that day though, I am not surprised the stages fvcked me over again. You placed well and im happy for you, I hope to see you at my tournament and next time im banning yoshis island or battle halberd :p gg man.

Anyways, If I forgot someone im sorry...im tired and I gotta wake up for summer school.

Thanks for the tourney guys, it showed me how much bad luck I truly have even though I already knew. Looks like im gunna have to win the hard way which is 100% skill since luck doesnt like me too much.. Ill see you all soon gnight.

idea

Smash Master
^ i'm telling you, learn melee jiggs =P probably the fastest way to not suck at that game, especially if you don't know any of the technical aspects already. and in case you're wondering about the stupidly quick reply, it's cause i hadn't turned off email notification yet.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You know what you doing.

1: Ambrose (Meta Knight)
2: JL (Wario)
3: MDK (Meta Knight)
4: KingAce (Meta Knight)
5: Minus (Meta Knight/Lucas)

Ulevo

Smash Master
I see my name was spelled wrong. Oh well. :p

Today was great guys, I'll definitely try to get back sometime soon. Hopefully at Bugs tourney.

D.B

Smash Ace
^ i'm telling you, learn melee jiggs =P probably the fastest way to not suck at that game, especially if you don't know any of the technical aspects already. and in case you're wondering about the stupidly quick reply, it's cause i hadn't turned off email notification yet.
No no if you don't want to be technical learn fox or falco :chuckle:

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
Good game everyone.

Re: Bug: I don't know who has a better GW. Tbh, it doesn't matter. Our true enemies are the MKs, lol. I gotta say, your up-B technique is great.

Ankoku: I used Game&Watch in majority of the tournament. And theres the rest of the characters.
You know what you doing.

1: Ambrose (Game&Watch)
5: Danny(Snake)
7: Boxer(Game&Watch/Metaknight)
7: Fatal(snake/wolf)

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
You know what you doing.

1: Ambrose (Meta Knight)
1: Ambrose (Meta Knight/Snake/IC)
5: Danny (Snake)
7: Boxer (Meta Knight)
7: Fatal (Snake)

OMG WE'RE BEING OVER RUN

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Melee tourney was fun.
I did okay, I guess but I'm sure I could of done better.
WAAAAY BETTER.

Idea: Nice to see someone using Jiggs in the GTA scene. Sorry for taking you out in single brackets but your Jiggs is nice. Keep up the good work man. We should be able to play pretty soon since we live close.
Link vs. Jiggs is always fun =) gg man keep up that jiggs rapage,

Engo/Alex: seems like you guys were nervous, don't worry I get nervous too :p. Playing you in pools was fun, your fox actually kept my Link under pressure and i never expected that so good job man. Reach my house more. Alex, your getting better man. BUT WHY DID YOU GO SHIEK NO LINK? =( jokes. But yeah you did fine in the tourney and your shiek is looking good. gg guys.

DB: "show me your moves, show me your moves, show me your moves" LMFAO. wow your Falcon is great.
I had fun talking and running games with you man. You ***** my Link nicely. Too bad I only played you in single pools, next time we should run more games =). Oh yeah i forgot to tell you, "show me your moves".

RYAN FORD: reach my house soontime, I need practice. Too bad i only played you friendlies. Live in my basement for the summer again k? lol.

RaynEX: We dont want you in Canada, go to United States. nuff said =]

Sanuzi: nice falco man, your took out my Link in single pools and single brackets. Good stuff. But yeah thanks for the tips. Btw those gay *** fsmashes kept hitting me in FoD and i tried to stop rolling but it was to late. We gotta play soon again man.

KirbyKaze: I didnt play you in pools or braket D; . Had fun talking to you and rnning friendlies with you man. Also Thanks for the tips and the warm-up match. We gotta play like very soon.

IB: Nice marth, you like ****ing ***** my Link. Although i thought you were going all sheik in this tourney since you posted your going all sheik, seems like Stos got mindgamed. You have a good marth gg man.

Switchblade: we barely played and we were set going for doubles XD haha. Next time we gotta play man, I watched some of your games and your marth is looking good. Keep up the good work.

LAST ONE GOES TO...

Adnan: SCRAAAAAAAAAH, how does it feel?. Wow, we had been trash talking since January man and it seems like my Link ***** your slutty Peach =) LOL. LMFAO BTW what were you saying about your so called "Filipino Slayer Tittle" ? get the **** out of here. Looks like someone lost thier tittle LOL. We neeeed to play soon. Adnan you made my ****ing day during that event. It was too funny play and trash talking with you man. And your gay tag "F.S" for filipino slayer gtfo lol its all about "A.S" LOL. Adnan Slayer ***** =) . Anyways good GAMEZZZ the set i had with you was soooo ****ing close I was like soo ****ing nervous lol. But yeah your Peach is gooood. You took care of my Link, too bad in the last two games Link released his precious milk on your Peachs Face. =) Anyways gg man we need to play soon .
Thanks for hosting T9 it was a fun day.

GG man.

To the people i didnt give a shoutout to gg all.

Btw I tired killing that fly in the venue couple times, but I kept getting buffer roll'd.

*scrah's my way out of this thread*

DizzyTone

Smash Rookie
1.) that wasn't my call, but I however DID agree to it. we've always done that in ALL tournaments we've always hosted, it would make more sense to do singles first however you've seen how many people came halfway into doubles, if we went with singles first half of the people that entered would have been too late, and since we were on a time crunch and couldn't afford to wait for anyone so rather than to wait for those people and start up singles about an hour later than we would have. we would have never gotten around to doubles.

2.)we WOULD have done that, but i don't know if you noticed, but we were limited to half of that basement. and on top of that the only power outlets were in the middle of the room and one on the roof to the far end, which is why we had such ******** setup placing

3.) that was partially our bad, but some of these things are common sense and also we didn't have ANY time to make note of rules and bans, we just barely had enough time to start and finish these tournaments. and staff WAS practically 2 people, one to run the brackets and the other to make sure no one was playing friendlies and made sure this entire thing finished as quickly as possible. no one volunteered , and who may have completely (which i was not aware of) ignored those duties and did nothing.

4.) We are aware if the horrible venue, honestly I've hosted and been to A LOT of tournaments over the past 2 years and that would most certainly had have been the worst venue we've held a tournament. normally we have it in better places. we held this tournament because the guy running the entire event, asked Adnan (TyrantWolf/LoneWolf) to host it as a favor since the melee one the previous year was a major hit. I fully agree that the $10 venue fee was absolute bull****, but a venue is a venue no matter how u slice it. had it been up to me I would have refused to pay for it considering how **** it was.

and finally I don't think you'll have to worry about smash happening at T10 , unless we know we're getting a good venue next time around, we're not even gonna bother, and by the looks of the pattern I don't think they will get one either. venue last year was ****, this year was ****, and I believe next year will be **** as well. I would like to be proved otherwise but until then, don't get your hopes up.

Edit: if you want to continue this, do it in the results thread (http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=182409) and let this thread die
Hey, this is one of the staff of T9 (Asian guy with long spikey hair mostly selling drinks), and first off, on behalf of the staff of T9, i would like to thank all who made it out to T9. We greatly appreciate the support from the Smash Bros. Community. Shoutouts to LoneWolf for running SSB and DarkDragon for pulling things together, and stepped up when NO ONE was willing to run or make T9 even happen.

First off, i'd like to address some of the concerns.

1) This has been the first T Tourny that has been a 2 day tourny instead of a 3 day. traditionally, we run teams on Friday nights first as a warmup for singles the following day, and finish up singles and whatever loose ends on Sundays, but due to our venue contraint, we were shortened to 2 days this year, which made us run Teams on Saturday instead of Friday. Teams are never the main event at the T tournies, thus we ran them on Fridays. This year was a learning experience for the T organizers, and if we're limited to 2 days again, then singles and doubles may switch days.

2) I was never downstairs for an extended period of time to make a call on this. But we had extension cords ready if the outlets were indeed too far away to line it up against the wall, again, a learning experience.

3) Again, i really have no say in this, i had no idea how Smash was being ran.

4) If i could, i honestly would love to provide you guys with a free venue, but unfortunately venues cost thousands of dollars to rent for a mere 2 days. I would like to thank DarkDragon for fronting the money and footing the LOSS for the venue. Even with everyone paying $10, it hardly covered the cost that DarkDragon paid to rent the venue. The door fee is there to help us re-coupe venue costs and such. Every major tournament that's not held at someone's house or at an Arcade ALL have mandatory Venue Fees. There has already been talks of a bigger venue for next year, and with the continual support of the SSB community, we will be able to get a much more comfortable and nicer location.

If someone wants to teach me how to play SSB i'd gladly learn :D

Again, thanks to all who made it out, and i look forward to seeing you guys again at T10!

-Dizzy

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Oh nice results. Congrats JL and Ambrose, AGAIN. lol.

Ambrose, who did you use to beat JL? G&W bair?

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Congrats to JL and Ambrose. Ambrose, I wanted to play you but I decided not to say anything because you're a popular guy and everyone wants to fight you. XD

In all honesty, can't say I was too happy about my first loss in the tournament. This was my first tournament though, so I guess it's to be expected. I'll have to be ready for gay stuff like that next time. -.-

Shoutouts....as small as they are...

MDK: Thanks for the support. Your hot blooded shouts always encourage me to do my best. XD

Bug: Was watching your Lucario vs Snake matches with Danny. Really good effort. Sucks when Yoshi's Story messed you up like that. Thank you for the support, and I will definitely be at your tournament.

Er1x: Nice meeting you...and talking to you outside. XD My apologies for the sudden disappearance, but the bus came. =x Hope we can play each other soon.

Gi: You need to train, sir. Next time we play, I'll bring in a stereo and bust out the Pokemon theme song to make it epic.

Ryu: Good matches man. Keep workin' on that Lucario.

Danny: Dude, you made it so far! I'm so envious! **** Snake! You better watch your back! >=D

KingAce: Thanks for talking to me. XD I never got to face you though. =(

RaynX (Chaotic?): Finally I was able to fight you, and it was worth it. You were such an awesome opponent. I was feeling down today, but watching you play really made me feel better. I really hold your Pokemon Trainer in high regard and I hope I'll reach that level of skill some day. Ivysaur and Charizard are amazing. Unfortunately I didn't see much of your Squirtle, but yeah. Losing to you didn't feel bad at all...and thanks for what you said at the end of our last match. I'll keep working on my Pokemon Trainer and Toon Link. Boooo to Snake and Metaknight. XD

Um...yeah....guess that's it. I didn't really make too many new friends...oh well. XD

J.L

Smash Ace
GGs everyone.

Ambrose and I decided to split the pot and we played random dittos in Grand Finals. Ambrose being the master of diversity, beat me in the set. We didnt bother playing the other set, cuz we were tired and just wanted food.

Now Ambrose has won a tourney, Percon has won one, Gk has won one, I have won tourneys...

whos next??

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
MK Tornado + Luigi's Mansion = OH GOD NO.

That was such a dirty move guys lol. What a way to take advantage of a tourney newbie ;(

But fun tournament, I will make sure to come to a lot more now, I did good for my first one. I'm still surprised I was the only Wolf.

Now I know what stage to ban from now on.

Anyway, I just wanna point out a few people:

Minus: Awesome matches man, best Lucas I have faced, I slipped up against your Falco though. No comment on the second match :p

RaynEX: Our matches were sick as well, I never knew PT could be played so well, it was really impressive.

Bug: Ah man, I feel bad for you, you got so many unlucky run-ins. But watching your matches I was really impressed by how you play, I hoped to face you myself actually.

Kingace: Someone loves their Torando :( Lol I kid, if it wins you might as well do it right? I loved our Wolf VS. MK match, that was intense. But I was a moron and chose Snake again after lol.

Jack: Jesus Christ man those were easily, the MOST intense matches I have had in my life. And the longest as well, I think that we were the only ones who reached the 7 minute time limit :p But man, that third match, my heart was racing, we were both at like 160% and I completely let out an accidental F-air that killed you haha.

MDK: I never got to play you but I watched your matches, your MK is sick man, and no spam at all. Hope to face you some time.

I'll be looking forward to more tournaments, I aim for top 10 at least every one, and I am to be higher than this one the next. Right now I'm also aiming for best Wolf of the GTA, so if you guys know any Wolfs I should challenge make sure to invite them to tourneys.

I.ß

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts:

Stos, you ****ing rock =D. Nice meeting you, our matches were fun and you're a cool guy too. Also LOL @ your shoutout to Adnan. It was soo jokes XD

Edit: Oh yeah, this is Sanuzi. Smashboards won't let me log out of this account, lol.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
GGs everyone.

Ambrose and I decided to split the pot and we played random dittos in Grand Finals. Ambrose being the master of diversity, beat me in the set. We didnt bother playing the other set, cuz we were tired and just wanted food.

Now Ambrose has won a tourney, Percon has won one, Gk has won one, I have won tourneys...

whos next??
You forgot me fool!

Hahaha great tournament, shoutouts to come.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
shoutouts

idea - your jiggs is really smart and called me for like every stupid thing i did. really cool. i really hope you can come out to more of these, you're a pretty cool guy. more rest is required. epic rest vs stos was amazing holy **** that made my day.

stos - nice job beating adnan. lol. your link is pretty cool. i hope you can come out to more of these.

i.b - murrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr good games come out and play with us more i need more fox/sheik practice as fox.

nick - your sheik and falco are really cool. i hear imadh's been training you. he's been doing a pretty good job.

d.b - <3 teams being cancelled was gay. ggs. i finally learned how to fight falcon with sheik and even with me power training the matchup both games were still close. >_> you're still as beastly as ever on FoD, good stuff. <3 ^___^

Alex - your sheik is nice. needs more grabs though.

Anthony - samus is cool. good stuff.

Mike - abyss? =D

sanuzi - murrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr <3 didn't play you but it was fun seeing you again. ^____^

raynex - murrrrrrrrrrrrr ur fawkes is teh ghey

adnan - ur fat. peach ditto meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. also i need more peach practice on stadium for some reason i'm ******** there -__-

ryan - myrtle. <3 d-smash <3 you stole my redbull -.-

marco - murrrrrrrrrrr. get some sleep.

Ulevo

Smash Master
@ Dizzy & Switchblade: I appreciate the feedback. Over all the biggest problem was the waiting for doubles to end, and that was only an issue because it was so **** hot in there, and outside wasn't better either. Everything else was more or less a suggestion. I appreciate your efforts though, good job. :)

Alright. First, shout outs to all the awesome players that came today for the Brawl tourney. This includes Erix, Minus, Bug, MDK, Ambrose, JL, Anth0ny, Dejana? (ZSS main), and all the other players who made it a worthwhile experience. If any of you are on these boards reading this, add me on MSN at Ulevo@live.com or on AIM at Ulevo :)

idea

Smash Master
thanks Dizzy, for pointing out where my jacket was when i left on saturday. i probably would have lost it otherwise =P (pretty sure that was you)

and fatal, that was your first tourney? ****, you're good then. sorry for suiciding once or twice <_< i don't usually do that and it's less fun that way.

Trollian

Smash Cadet
great turn out guys!

venue was AMAZING.

the amount of tvs made sure everything ran smoothly.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
thanks Dizzy, for pointing out where my jacket was when i left on saturday. i probably would have lost it otherwise =P (pretty sure that was you)

and fatal, that was your first tourney? ****, you're good then. sorry for suiciding once or twice <_< i don't usually do that and it's less fun that way.
Yeah man, first tourney ever of my life lol, I was hoping to place Top 3 but hell what can ya do, I didn't know what happened would happen >_> =P

And yeah man sucks about the suicides :( But you chose Frigate so that's your bad dude =P Great TL though, gave my Wolf and Snake a hard time.

Almost forgot one last shoutout to G:

Whenever I enter a competitive area the players are usually cocky, arrogant, and just plain *******s, but you were a really nice and friendly guy, thanks for the welcome man. You also got an awesome Wario to boot, shame we couldn't finish our match.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
LMAO AMBROSE WON IT ALL!!! I remember Rae talking **** after he eliminated him out of winners semi's...Ambrose could only smile XD

I couldn't stay for the whole thing unfortunately, would have loved to see the finals. I'm assuming that the finals and grand finals were recorded? Shoutouts soon, the weekend was just epic.

Also, I see ninth place as pretty good considering it's my first tourny besides anime north. I'm definately not on the level of some of the PR guys (JL absolutely trashed me), but I hope to get better and finally compete with some of you guys. My Marth and Snake (yes, I must train him. It's the only way to compete with the MKs!) will hopefully be more prepared for next time. See you all at Bugs'!

Gichan

Smash Champion
Too lazy to do shoutouts, good games people. I hope a lot of you come to future tourneys, wifiwars and gamebattles won't cut it, on site tourneys is where it's at.

As for the usuals, i hate you all. See you wednesday.

MDK00

Smash Ace
i can beat ambrose any time any day... i dont really need anyone tellin me otherwise. what made me laff wus how stupid good i wus doin playin on autopilot. i banned no stages and i wus on mute. i cudnt talk to say my counterpicks, all i did wus point to my stages and nodded my head. i honestly wud have forfeited loser finals if it was anyone other then ambrose (the hate is too much to allow it) i had a nasty migraine, only 2hrs of sleep and didnt eat until near the very end of the day (no breakfast wtf). playin guilty gear afterwards didnt help much either =S

JL is some nex kinda beast, but definitely within my grasp. if you ever slip up i will past u in an instant so u better keep grindin as long as i stick around...

*sad face* me and ambrose in winners semis shud have been recorded. im pretty sure it was the best match everyone saw the entire day. very intense, lots of epic moments, and madd hype. but like i sed ambrose... you lack hate

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Yuki - Chaotic is someone completely different. I play Diddy/PT, just not against Snake or MK anymore.

Good **** peeps. Props to Fatal and J for making me hate Snake. I'm going to have to find someway around his skanky ninja ***.

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
i can beat ambrose any time any day... i dont really need anyone tellin me otherwise. what made me laff wus how stupid good i wus doin playin on autopilot. i banned no stages and i wus on mute. i cudnt talk to say my counterpicks, all i did wus point to my stages and nodded my head. i honestly wud have forfeited loser finals if it was anyone other then ambrose (the hate is too much to allow it) i had a nasty migraine, only 2hrs of sleep and didnt eat until near the very end of the day (no breakfast wtf). playin guilty gear afterwards didnt help much either =S
This wall of text = johns.

I didn't talk a word of shiet to you the moment you lost in losers finals. Which I bet anyone else in my situation would of done, cause I am just that nice. Next time, just hold you're breath and say good games, instead of all that ^

Top Bottom