• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T8 - Toronto July 13th

Nagata Lock II

Smash Rookie
Just a reminder to Please pre-register if you haven't already done so. Smash has already reached the 16 player requirement and it growing rapidly but we'd like to account for as many names as possible.

Much thanks,
Justin

skan3

Smash Rookie

Hey guys,

I'm fairly new to the forum and I'm looking to register for the T8 Smash tournament. Should I bring my own controller or will they have them at the venue?

Thanks.

J.L

Smash Ace
im not sure if it was mentioned, but is this just a singles tourney? or are there crews, doubles etc...

also raynex, come to charles this tues if u can.. i havent played since trans!

nevermind, i just read the previous pages and got my answer... wow a lot of trash talk =)

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Update:

$10 site fee is for the weekend.

Sunday is open for casual or any other tournaments you guys plan (low tier and say 20 stock crews would be a good idea)

We're limited to 4 TVs. That's the only amount of space available and it is our responsibility to bring those TVs.

So yeah. I will not be there on Sunday. Not sure if DK will be there (He'll probably host the Low tiers so he can whip *** and win moneyz) so yeah.

Honestly, I'm probably gonna be coming to T8 earlier since I wanna see the other games played and such. If you do play other arcade fighters, you should give it a shot or play some casuals/friendlies.

If SRK guys do act jerky and such, please ignore them. But I doubt nobody will bother you unless you bother them. So people who only play Smash, do not get into a debate/arguement about how you think Smash is better than Arcade fighters n__n.

Lol it's coming up soon guys.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
LOL I wonder if we'll finally get those long awaited crew battles going. (from the looks of it nnr wont be in full force, but we should still have an adequate amount of members...)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
50/50 chance of me making this. Since iam sick right now. But i think i will.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
4 TV's? How many people are estimated to be going ?

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Notice

I really want to point this out for all you guys planning to go. This is going to suck big time. From what I've gathered they're going to have 4 TVs for 12 games. Here's my source: http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=128160
You can see their crappy schedule. I'm seriously having second thoughts about this, especially after the T7 catastrophe. Anyway, I just thought I would pass out a warning, that's all. Until I find out more about this I don't think I'm going to go.

EDIT:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS IN AN ARCADE!!!!!! REMEMBER T7 LAST SUMMER?

...Tournaments + arcade = ***. it's just not going to work; SSBM needs its own venue.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I really want to point this out for all you guys planning to go. This is going to suck big time. From what I've gathered they're going to have 4 TVs for 12 games. Here's my source: http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=128160
You can see their crappy schedule. I'm seriously having second thoughts about this, especially after the T7 catastrophe. Anyway, I just thought I would pass out a warning, that's all. Until I find out more about this I don't think I'm going to go.

EDIT:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS IN AN ARCADE!!!!!! REMEMBER T7 LAST SUMMER?

...Tournaments + arcade = ***. it's just not going to work; SSBM needs its own venue.
Last year was dope as hell. The arcade actually gave people something else to look at other than smash.
They know 4 tvs for 12 games is rediculous, so I doubt they're not going to fix that.
If they dont, this will be LOLable.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
1. If I'm correct T7 was done @ Orbit. An arcade exclusive place. Their doing this @ York U @ some random spacious place there.

2. We're allowed 4 TVs to have there for our tournament, I talked to Justin himself about that.

No need to fret.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Ive had a bad feeling about this from the start but honestly I dont have anything better to do on saturday anyways

Bernard- It looks like I'll be able to drive you saturday, I want to get to the venue around 11 so when/where should I get you

I.B

Smash Lord
kso what time does Singles start on Saturday?

Also, are these 4 tv's there for us to use, or do we have to bring them?

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
You're both wrong.

This tournament will clearly go to alphameric upon every other competitor's sudden resignation due to food poisoning from Taco Bell

Top Bottom