• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T8 - Toronto July 13th

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
You wont be able to compete due to a massive ego blow coming off your unanimous loss to runawayfire in a beauty contest.
HA HA ! :)

Zomgz can't wait for tomorrow, ( I dont know what the cube situation is like.... but I really hope between everyone we at least have 4 cubes for sure....)

I also hope the church of smash peeps (and everyone else too actually) enters doubles....

Alphameric: Hey man, you gonna be recording like at SoS? cause that would be pretty pro..

GO GO GO LAST MINUTE **** TALKING COMMENCE!

Me and Daniel are most certainly taking teams. Thats right, and we'll be polite about it.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Noone from CoS will be there tomorrow, everyone is busy with something, we'll only be there for singles on Saturday

However, if you guys find that theres a shortage of TVs or Cubes (ie: not 4) then post that tomorrow night and we'll try and bring some equipment to max out for singles.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Hmm, so i'm in brampton .how far is that from york university approximately..?

and are any of you guys in brampton atm?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
In a random change of heart I've decided to totally accept friendlies today and tomorrow...
So I want to see everyone challenge me at least once.
Should be fun.

rabbet

Smash Cadet
kay gonna have to bail, turns out the go route i was gonna take only runs during weekdays :(..
but yeah, CoS FTW!!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
kay gonna have to bail, turns out the go route i was gonna take only runs during weekdays :(..
but yeah, CoS FTW!!
Take the 26 bus to Islington
Take the subway Eastbound to St.George
Take the Northbound subway to Downsview
Take the 196 (It's an express to York U) or the 106 if the 196 ain't running
Take it all the way to the end of the York U line.

You are there. lol bit of a mission but anything for smash man.

Gimme a heads up asap if you can make it or would like to come with someone, I'm leaving early early. lol.

If not, bring an MP3.

Now for more serious matters.

Dear Church of Smash,

Play doubles.

Sincerely,
People who play doubles

For real guys, you have like 20 guys. Pair up, and play. Doubles has like this whole "be smart with decisions" atmosphere that makes you a smarter singles player. Do it up man. More people, more competition.

EDIT: We're doing Doubles and Singles tomorrow. lol. Magic number is 11 O'Clock. PM

alphameric

Smash Ace
Go into the main entrance from keele, make a right at the first campus intersection, make a left (through the construction) for parking.

The builing is 'york lanes'.
It's a mall, so you just have to find the arcade (the cove).
And for the love of smash, bring a tv/cube.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Alright I just got back from Transformers as IMAX, it's awesome Anyway, about today: it was fun, I'll give it that, but it was too loud, and I couldn't concentrate.

Adnan: Thanks for running our section, you did a good job.

David: YELLOW CONTEST!!!!!! Our epic battle will continue some day. Your Kirby is sexy.

Nate: Your Jigglypuff is awesome, you're getting a lot better at resting people into oblivion.

GK: lol @ our matches; I'll face you with my Fox when I have my tech skill back.

Chaotic: Your falcon is good, but you owe me a match on a good day. Keep up the good work.

RaynEX: See above, and work on your Falco. Your Fox is amazing.

Overall, I'd just like to say that it was a ****ty idea to have it in an arcade. The commotion was defeaning, and I think it's important that we be able to communicate with relative ease in a situation like that, and holy ****, I had no tech skill today whatsoever. I'm sorry to everyone who had to suffer my gayness (namely Chaotic and GK). I won't be able to make it out tomorrow, so have fun. I hope to see you all at the next Smashbound tournament.

--why do people sign their names here? Like, on a forum? ..........?

PS. <3 Pichu, next time I'll beat someone with him.

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
Since there seems to be no results thread, i shall do shoutouts here.
Serious shoutout:
Smashman rob: Cloud, cloud cloud. Sorry, but you were lucky to win that set. I guarantee if we face again in a tourney i will take it, no question. You're a good guy though. lol.

Shoutouts:
Pointman rob: Lol that sux that we go mixed up especially after i just won the first match. You seemed like a really cool guy. You probably would have won the set anyway haha.

Runawayfire: rofl i felt good being up a stock there in our friendlys.....until u 2 stocked me....i hope we get to play somewhere in the tourney next time. we have to do more friendlys.

Adnan: "WOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" LMAO. That was the best reaction to a misfire yet. it seems you were "blown away". Great job organizing the tournament. Your peach is ****. We have to do more friendlys some time and soon. You're a cool guy, too bad we didnt get to play more. sauga =). Oh yea, I'll pm u in regards to the game disc.

Imadh: Lol i like how u ript my butt cheeks apart with a tree trunk with falcon. I got *****. lol i already told u i went to applewood. next year you'll see. We gotta do more friendlys sometime.

Waiting for the next sauga smashfest. I think that's all.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
I like pie.

run: lol Fox F-smash does in fact outprioritize Jiggs F-air/B-air or whatever the hell you were doing. lol ICs vs Jiggs is so lulz. Pokefloats rofl. When you play on Pokefloats you're gonna have a gay game lol.

DK: lol next time i win. dammit i can't believe i lost on stadium. also what's all this lulz about me having no mindgames mangz? lol needs moar cowbell imo.

Madnan: lol hugs <3

Imadh: gj man i didn't think you'd do it lolz. i underrate you seriously lol. but like at the ranking battle and starfurry i'm gonna like **** you through your nose so like prepare to die or something. iunno. eat pie. isn't sheik totally heterosexual and not gay at all?

Grmo: NOOOOOO PIKACHU HAT PHAILED MEEEEEEE!!!!eleventyone!11 lol pacman couldn't defeat the scary naked pikachu. we need moar battal though.

Charles: imo the guy playing street fighter had awesome abs. yes i've seen him shirtless. don't ask what we were doing or i might just tell you :lick:.

Chaotic: lol Ics lose to Falcon wat u b sayin son?

GK: lol d-smash = skirt. ty for hauling my TVs around. <3 :lick: <3

Steve: **** i have to play a real character against you now. dammit. lol ggs. you beat my Kirby :(

Yang: lol Marths. ggs son you'll figure out my ics sooner or later. probably later though lol.

bernard: GOOD JOB MANGZ. lol. i beat your anti-cg nonesense hehehe. also we need moar ics/fawks games guy. lol the **** of dk on floats was lulz. green greens hates you btw.

Pointman Rob: <3 :lick: <3

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Hey guys, sorry about lateness of the results. Smashboards had some problems with the "new post"ing.

Good stuff mangz. Heads up for the results.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Double posting cuz Smashboards is ghey and wont let me edit.

Okay, I'll post the results here.

SINGLES

1st - RaynEX
2nd - I.B
3rd - GK
4th - Divineknight
5th - Ambrose
6th - Dragonhawk
7th - Lone Wolf
8th - Chaotic
9th - J.L
10th - Runawayfire
11th - Kreymore
12th - Kdjly
13th - Coolhat
14th - Smash Rob
15th - Pointman Rob
16th - Xtra
17th - Noel
18th - Grmo
19th - Ammar
20th - Alphameric

DOUBLES

1st - Rayn + I.B
2nd - J.L + Dragonhawk
2nd - GK + Chaotic
4th - Lone Wolf + Yang
5th - Runawayfire + Divineknight
6th - Noel + Kreymore

There you have it, I'll post that up on the results page aswell too.

I.B

Smash Lord
Lol at me and RaynEX cleaning this tourney out.

One thing I gotta say though: congrats to GK for placing a lot higher than I expected.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
shoutouts with the lateness:

I.B: Close match, although you should have lost, I wont miss the short hop next time. Congrats though, face you again at starfurry.

Bernard: Wanted to face you in singles to settle things, good **** winning it up though.

Adnan: Good **** running the tournament with you, lol when are you going to have your breakout tournament performance?

Drag: Gay match at Poke-wtfloats. LOL at Daniel taking you out twice though, I told you to watch out for him! Stay on top of your game till next time.
LOL I notice the friendlies at your place the day before totally set you up to beat me the next day. ( You would have went sheik and ****! Lawlz...)

Coolhat: LOL I see my old Luigi in you, keep **** up. Definetly my favourite new player on the scene. Learn a secondary character... or a good counter pick stage and you'll definetly go farther in tournies.

JL: You play pretty **** fearsome bro, keep up the goodness. We'll get some more friendlies next time.

CoS Guys ( lol so many): Fun hanging out, keep up the practise and I want to see you guys give Sauga a run for their money... And holly **** you guys entered 1 team in doubles!!!!? HOLLY **** I wouldn't believe it had I not seen it with my own eyes.

Oh yeah, and a MAJOR LAWL at Europhoria not even showing up...... hahaha way to make a fool of yourself after all the **** talk.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
O.o My great grandmother died. I spent the weekend at her viewing/funeral. I'm still willing to MM you though and Divine I'll MM you at the next tourney for that 5$ cause I missed this 1.

Nagata Lock II

Smash Rookie
I just wanted to thank everyone for coming out. I'm sorry I didn't post earlier, I've been away on vacation.

Someone owes me an extension chord.

I hope you all had fun.

Top Bottom