• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T8 - Toronto July 13th

D

Deleted member

Well I know it's for friends - bah forget it.
Run and I tell people we're brothers

Europhoria

Smash Lord
^ It's cool. I don't dislike you, I think you're a cool guy and all. (Just in case I'm coming off that way.) It's just that I just like trolling Run because I don't think he's as good as his ego says he is.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Clearly the best way to settle this is at T8..... with a good old fashioned game of Street Fighter.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
^ Didn't Julian say you were better then him? Because you win with Kirby who has no good match ups, and you seem to pick up characters very quickly and well.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
^ Jake won't be there and thus no peach from hell to slay the ICs and stuff. So errr doesn't this like greatly increase your odds of winning or something?

Europhoria

Smash Lord
^ He has kirby for you doesn't he? I'll MM but make it 3$ tentatively. I'll up it again if I can after. I'm just not sure how much spending $ I have until my paycheck comes in.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
I thought that was pretty obvious

Also he hasnt posted here but GK is coming, he's a pretty good peach if any of you recall

And david you need to show me how to beat divine knights peach, it demolished me at seasons : (

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Also, I thought your last post was the last of your attention I'd get? Yay for my trolling
I guess a few more posts wouldn't hurt. Its not like its hard to make you look like an idiot, I mean... you do half the job yourself.
noun
favoritism shown to relatives or close friends by those in power (as by giving them jobs)
Aka Noah, You, Daniel. See I find him winning an invalid point. That would be like me saying since I beat JL and David frequently I'm as good as them. Clearly this is not true as they're also top tier in Toronto.
You're seriously not listening, look at tournament results and accomplishments, I told you this.
Also, for the record I 2-0'd JL at caketown (In tournament). ( He's a good player though, unlike yourself...)
And errr Run. You beat me, fine.
Wow! I can't believe you actually admitted something for once. Thanks!
I then got some practice vs Jiggs. Now I can fight them actually.
Did you practise vs me? No, which is why I'm not worried.
^ It's just that I just like trolling Run because I don't think he's as good as his ego says he is.
Thats absolutely fine if you think so, it doesn't really matter to me.
I still stand by the fact that I will not face you unless you earn the match against me by facing me in the tournament, otherwise you're just not worth my time.
(In the event that we dont face in tournament and you STILL can't get over this... I dont know what to tell you, other then the fact that I wont make your day.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Julian has improved since then, so in this case, I'm cheerin' for him, James and Imadh. AND MEEE~

But Mike vs Nate. It'd be epic, lol. lol @ whenever Nate lands a rest combo. He goes crazy XDD.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I have no idea how you beat Julian honestly. But I'll use your system of tournament placings to humour you. He got 7th at trans cans and thus is much better then you.

I'd love to get you in a tournament bracket and all but sadly I can't rig brackets like that so it comes down to some random chance. A MM makes things easier and such so I push for it. So when you're done being "not worried" MM me.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
OMG DANIEL

U SUX

MM ME MAN MM ME

UR FOX IS A JEW AND SMELLS LIEK INDIAN PPL SOMEHOW

lol it's always good to have a laugh once and awhile.

Daniel, your Fox actually does smell like Indian people. I had to wash off the odour-stains from the dress after caketown.

My god was it horrible. ]:

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
I thought that was pretty obvious

Also he hasnt posted here but GK is coming, he's a pretty good peach if any of you recall

And david you need to show me how to beat divine knights peach, it demolished me at seasons : (
Oh you. I must remember to tape some of our matches. You know. The ones where I'm playing Kirby. :laugh:

I'm not too frightened of GK. After being ***** by Vwin's Peach and losing to Jake's Peach in close games at Seasons, I'm not too worried. Call me cocky if you take this as arrogance, but I don't see him as an immediate threat. Of course if he wants to prove me wrong, he has every right to try.

And I can show you all the filthy tricks in the ICs/Peach matchup. All three of them lol.

D

Deleted member

David, I'm still getting used to your ICs. I swear, I'll be up 3 stocks then all of a sudden it's down to 1...

I'ma study.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
David, I'm still getting used to your ICs. I swear, I'll be up 3 stocks then all of a sudden it's down to 1...

I'ma study.
lol looking forward to it. With any luck, by the time you figure out my filthy tricks I'll have made my Sheik competent enough to not need to play ICs against you.

EDIT: people tend to explode when i chain grab from 0-wobbles ;O

D

Deleted member

Meh, in all honesty, your ICs would probably have a much better chance. Sheiks are sheiks. No originality.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
I disagree. I think given an 8-2 or 7-3 matchup with ICs versus a 5-5 with Sheik, I think I'd do better with Sheik (provided my Sheik = my ICs) purely because Sheik doesn't get eaten by d-smash whereas Nana likes the spinning dress of death for some reason.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I disagree. I think given an 8-2 or 7-3 matchup with ICs versus a 5-5 with Sheik, I think I'd do better with Sheik (provided my Sheik = my ICs) purely because Sheik doesn't get eaten by d-smash whereas Nana likes the spinning dress of death for some reason.
I told you why already!

*sigh* gayvid. When will you ever learn..

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
i cant wait for this. imma make sure there ainnt be happeningg any tech errors (raynx). even practicing i can see how ****ty i was playinng.

Cant wait for this.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Divine Knight, how do you play this game? This is so confusing. People keep talking about using characters like Marth and Fox and Peach and this is really confusing. Isn't KIrby a good character? Why don't people play KIrby? Could I win with Kirby? And what's a Falco? Do have to unlock him or something?

Why don't people ever answer my questions?

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
God I miss playing smash. I need to find good ppl in kingston so im not rusty all the time.

Hustling kids @ EB isn't worth the drive anymore, and my cube is covered in dust...

:(

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Dvkn: I'm looking forward to playing you at this. The quebecers forced me to improve my gameplay, so I might be a harder time for you in teams/singles than you might have initially thought.

Nonetheless, I shall patiently await your g@y in Singles finals <3

Steve: No word on Saturday? I'm a stickler for this planning ish.

David: Don't get your hopes up. All this talk about Peaches is making you forget that I'm actually decent. <3 luv youzz

To ALL: HOLLLLY SHIIIIIIIT ALERT THE MEDIA

UNKNOWN 034U203420234 WILL BE MAKING AN APPEARAAAANCE.

-That is all.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Bernard, i'll let you know sometime this week.

I try and get things done and planned early but everyone else is hardly cooperative, and things never get done until the lsat minute. You'd probably be best having an alternate way there since I probably wont be able to let you know for awhile, until we know how many CoS are coming and who can drive. And they never know either of those until like the day before.

We settled on who was coming to Transcanada on Saturday morning while I was already driving to Pickering.

Top Bottom