• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T8 - Toronto July 13th

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
RESULTS:

SINGLES

1st - RaynEX
2nd - I.B
3rd - GK
4th - Divineknight
5th - Ambrose
6th - Dragonhawk
7th - Lone Wolf
8th - Chaotic
9th - J.L
10th - Runawayfire
11th - Kreymore
12th - Kdjly
13th - Coolhat
14th - Smash Rob
15th - Pointman Rob
16th - Xtra
17th - Noel
18th - Grmo
19th - Ammar
20th - Alphameric

DOUBLES

1st - Rayn + I.B
2nd - J.L + Dragonhawk
2nd - GK + Chaotic
4th - Lone Wolf + Yang
5th - Runawayfire + Divineknight
6th - Noel + Kreymore

Please make a post if you can attend this tournament.

The organizers are wondering if they can bring at least 16 people to this tournament. This will be happening at York University on July 13th.

If 16 people post, or people post for others people, at least totaling 16 people, then this will happen. If not, then this will most likely NOT happen.

Post quickly, and this might just happen.

I will not be able to go because FC is that same time period.

None the less...get posting.

1.TyrantWolf
2.Dragon_Hawk
3.JeffMan
4.rabbet
5.Chaotic
6.Kjdjy
7.alphameric
8.homsar
9.Europhoria
10.IB
11.RaynEX
12.divine knight
13.Blacman Blacklink
14.Unknown522
15.GK
16.Runawayfire

REGISTER HERE! http://t8.gtasf.ca/

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
I think you mean July don't you? either that or I am an idiot and my computer's clock is wrong. I was messing around with it earlier so I could get longer "trial" services. (setting computer clock too year 3000 FTW)

Oh yea good luck to everyone, but i would not go because people who play fighting games are mostly *****.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
*cough*

AAAADDDDDNNNNNAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

roflcakes. I'm ****in' in.

I think you mean July don't you? either that or I am an idiot and my computer's clock is wrong. I was messing around with it earlier so I could get longer "trial" services. (setting computer clock too year 3000 FTW)

Oh yea good luck to everyone, but i would not go because people who play fighting games are mostly *****.
Come you ***, lol. It'll be fun + no SRK *** is gonna say **** or do **** to you. I wont let it happen ;].

JeffMan

Smash Apprentice
I don't believe I'm doing anything on the 13th, so add me tentatively.

edit: hahahaha david did you get the facebook email at the exact moment i did or somethin, dat cool

rabbet

Smash Cadet
$10.10 from square to yorku for GO.... meh thats cheap enuff for me...

count me in..

Nagata Lock II

Smash Rookie
THE T8 REGISTRATION PAGE IS OPEN

Please sign up. If you need to add or subtract games, please re-do your entry exactly as you had it before and fill the form out again except with the changes. We strongly encourage everyone to register. It's very quick and would greatly help out the staff.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Who's the idiot that decided to make this on a friday? So many people work weekdays, what time is this?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Can someone ask if we can play even after the tournament? omg I so want to settle it once and for all.

Church of Smash vs Sauga!

**** man. rofl.

And then perhaps winner faces NNR.

smash_rob

Smash Rookie
yeah very very depressing that it's on a friday... people that work weekdays (like me) wont be able to attend (epecially with short notice)... too bad =/ i registered before checking the date too.. didn't expect it to be on a friday lol... oh well guess this will just be another tournament i can't make :ohwell:

good luck to everyone that goes ^_^ and i guess we'll have to leave the CoS vs Sauga match for another time =(

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Adnan I don't even know if we'll have 5 CoS people there, most of them work on weekdays and won't be able to come.

smash_rob

Smash Rookie
yeah that changes everything.. i'll be there now for SURE if it's on a saturday, and i'll try to convince pointman to come too =D (he probably will)

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Can we get some info from the T8 organizers?
Mainly how much will this cost us smashers, what are the times and what are the prizes.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Check the link I posted

Starts at 11am all days, theres a one-time $10 cover to get in unfortunatley, the tournaments are $10 for singles, $15 for teams

Prizes are in the link somewhere, since they have a cover, all the money that goes into the pot from registration is given back out to 1st 2nd 3rd

Smash doubles is Friday, singles is Saturday

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I want to see everybody come out to this!

And we better not see everyone *****-footing out of entering doubles like usual...
(you know who you are...)

Top Bottom