• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T5 - Arizona Tournament

Should T5 have a doubles or low-tier tourney?

• Doubles Tourney

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Low-Tier Tourney

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Wow... only a week.. well less than a week away.. umm. i was jus posting to let B-will know on who from SV will be attending.. Umm.. Tag, and Blacknight were gonna come but to my understandin... they cannot now.. >_>;

SO FAR: WE ARE THE ONLY 4 FROM SV GOIN TO T5:
So Sean F - Turnup Tosser
Anthony J- Mr. Jask
Jeff W. - Axe09
Tim W. - V3ctorMan

Sorry.. for putting the names.. lol.. but i'd rather be called by my name.. rather than like Vector or something... lol... meh.. nvm.. don listen to me.. call me w/e.. i'm jus trippin over nothing.. =p neways.. look forward to seein you all.. soon

oh yeah.. btw.. ummm Wave, is still undetermined if he's going yet..

Uhhh.. what's the status.. of the MM's that I'm doin w/ B-Will? sorry i don keep track... and i want to bring extra cash so I can MM other pple (and jus in case i lose all my MM V_V) as well if anyone else would like to maybe. $5 MM me or something.. idk, jus askin.. I'll MM anyone.. =) or Taj's case... Gatorade match.. or w/e the case may be.. thx again.

<_<; and who else is MM.. i would like to see other matches too.. thx..

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Chap I see now so how long have you been playing jiggly then

also i know how gay his link is i just managed to get by his gayness when i three stocked him and when i got inside of his gayness i got a few easy rests off and that was the match.
no I mean his gay "dont get hit game" you have never seen that **** before, Chaos Theory prolly has but not you

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
Wow... only a week.. well less than a week away.. umm. i was jus posting to let B-will know on who from SV will be attending.. Umm.. Tag, and Blacknight were gonna come but to my understandin... they cannot now.. >_>;

SO FAR: WE ARE THE ONLY 4 FROM SV GOIN TO T5:
So Sean F - Turnup Tosser
Anthony J- Mr. Jask
Jeff W. - Axe09
Tim W. - V3ctorMan

Sorry.. for putting the names.. lol.. but i'd rather be called by my name.. rather than like Vector or something... lol... meh.. nvm.. don listen to me.. call me w/e.. i'm jus trippin over nothing.. =p neways.. look forward to seein you all.. soon

oh yeah.. btw.. ummm Wave, is still undetermined if he's going yet..

Uhhh.. what's the status.. of the MM's that I'm doin w/ B-Will? sorry i don keep track... and i want to bring extra cash so I can MM other pple (and jus in case i lose all my MM V_V) as well if anyone else would like to maybe. $5 MM me or something.. idk, jus askin.. I'll MM anyone.. =) or Taj's case... Gatorade match.. or w/e the case may be.. thx again.

<_<; and who else is MM.. i would like to see other matches too.. thx..
Less periods, more.... 5$ MM?

Butters : 200$ Money Match? Young Link Vs. Falco?

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
needs more dots

on another note...joe we need to practice at least a little bit before this.

EDIT: Vector, $1 MM, my puff vs whatever of yours

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
Less periods, more.... 5$ MM?

Butters : 200$ Money Match? Young Link Vs. Falco?
its on hanki

K for MM i want to make sure i have this right, a *** means these people havent accepted or declined my offer yet
Hanki-200$ + first born child
Vectorman-15$
Duha-5$
Nin9(prolly)-5$
Mr. J***-10$
Axe***-10$
Turnip tosser***-10$

Is any of New Mexico coming? 5$ mm a player if so. SV guys, speak up.

AXE 09

Smash Master
sure, i'll mm you butters for 10$ if you want lol. this is gonna be so cool, i've never done an mm before :p

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I could really use to know what time and place the tourney is going to be. Do you have that locked down B-Will?

Again, One handed MM's anybody?

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
yo b-will im down to go if its still going on when im not working any more and depending on where its at but i can probably bring a couple ppl as well

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
lol axe good luck on butters. he's another falco though so you can do y our gay chaingrab **** on him lol.

hanki butters are you guys serously doing a 200 dollar ****ing match? you're crazy *******s. :)

hanki yeah low tier mm for a dollar lol. my g&w has only space animal experience so you'll most likely destroy me x10.

uh. boobies.

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
priest are you goin to t5?

gamerguitarist7 said:
hanki butters are you guys serously doing a 200 dollar ****ing match? you're crazy *******s.
200$ and loser gives up his first born child to winner.

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
lol axe good luck on butters. he's another falco though so you can do y our gay chaingrab **** on him lol.

hanki butters are you guys serously doing a 200 dollar ****ing match? you're crazy *******s. :)

hanki yeah low tier mm for a dollar lol. my g&w has only space animal experience so you'll most likely destroy me x10.

uh. boobies.
How about a nice cold soda, preferably black cherry vannila Coke?
2 n's or 2 l's? who knows

The Hanki has more posts than Butters, lulz The Hanki wins?

EDIT: The Hanki likes boobies too, wow we have something in common?

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
lol ok i'll soda match you two. low tier soda match ftw. best of 3? gg. i like sprite.

uh i think its one n and 2 l's. vanilla. i'm pretty sure that's right lol

and yeah boobies ftw <3 LOL

OK so here's my funds

55 bucks
-25 bucks for video capture thing
-10 dollars in singles
-5 for doubles with axe (if tag can't come)
-5 bucks bet on b-will
-soda match vs shashin (1 or 2 bucks)
-soda match vs hanki (1 or 2 bucks)

so i've got 6 or 8 dollars left. anyone want to do 1 dollar MM's? i can decline if i know you'll **** me though haha. or soda/gatorade matches.

edit/ I GOT ONE

butters!!!!!!!!
soda match

i win: you buy me sprite and make me a sig when you get home
you win: i'll buy you soda and you have a CHOICE on makin gme a sig :)

falco dittos?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
this sounds like fun, i can probably go. i can get a ride to phx. but i might need a ride from phx to tucson if anybody is kind enough
Something has come up so I think, I THINK, I may have a ride to Tucson AND back. If you are in Phoenix late Friday night to REALLY early Saturday morning (I'm talking midnight to 3 am) I'm pretty sure I can give you a ride to Tucson. That is, if you're not uncomfortable in a crowded crowd. I'm not so sure I can take you to Yuma, though. Anyway, I'll see what I can do.

B-Will, I, as well as a lot of people, need a final address so we can mapquest it or something. I mean, we're five days away.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I'll wager the number of days left as of right now, multiplied by the square root of "i" then multiplied by 10. So, B-Will, you owe me fifty dollars.

Seriously though, I might leave early, and the STB would greatly appreciate a place to rest our eyes for even two hours. I'm leaving right after work--I get out at 11pm, and it's only a two hour ride.

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
lol ok i'll soda match you two. low tier soda match ftw. best of 3? gg. i like sprite.

uh i think its one n and 2 l's. vanilla. i'm pretty sure that's right lol

and yeah boobies ftw <3 LOL

OK so here's my funds

55 bucks
-25 bucks for video capture thing
-10 dollars in singles
-5 for doubles with axe
-5 bucks bet on b-will
-soda match vs shashin (1 or 2 bucks)
-soda match vs hanki (1 or 2 bucks)

so i've got 6 or 8 dollars left. anyone want to do 1 dollar MM's? i can decline if i know you'll **** me though haha. or soda/gatorade matches.

edit/ I GOT ONE

butters!!!!!!!!
soda match

i win: you buy me sprite and make me a sig when you get home
you win: i'll buy you soda and you have a CHOICE on makin gme a sig :)

falco dittos?
Alright, but you have to get me a powerade or gatorade.

ATTENTION ROBBIE: YOU HAVE TO ****ING COME NOW

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Butters, your MS Paint prowess confounds me. I'm going to sit down and think about Microsoft. Robbie does have to come--doesn't he live IN Tucson, I mean people are coming from Colorado--he can make it. He has to, or I'll haunt him.

Edit:

Gamer, you have impeccable timing. You can't peck it.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll wager the number of days left as of right now, multiplied by the square root of "i" then multiplied by 10. So, B-Will, you owe me fifty dollars.

Seriously though, I might leave early, and the STB would greatly appreciate a place to rest our eyes for even two hours. I'm leaving right after work--I get out at 11pm, and it's only a two hour ride.
Lol

Days left right now = 5
Square root of i = fourth root of -1, still an imaginary number.

Total wagered = 50 * Sqrt( Sqrt( i ) )

So you're betting an imaginary amount of money... bold move... :)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Butters, your MS Paint prowess confounds me. I'm going to sit down and think about Microsoft. Robbie does have to come--doesn't he live IN Tucson, I mean people are coming from Colorado--he can make it. He has to, or I'll haunt him.

Edit:

Gamer, you have impeccable timing. You can't peck it.

haha sorry. you just suck.

jk jk jk don't threaten to MM me and take all my money for that one now :(

b-will robbed me with his gay *** marth with his gay uairs and gay edgegaurding annd gay gayness in a MM at RR

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
well since no one else bothered answering, i can answer your question with a no, unfortunately. but it's better than ignoring you isn't it :-D good luck thought did i'm sure you'll find somewhere.

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
Something has come up so I think, I THINK, I may have a ride to Tucson AND back. If you are in Phoenix late Friday night to REALLY early Saturday morning (I'm talking midnight to 3 am) I'm pretty sure I can give you a ride to Tucson. That is, if you're not uncomfortable in a crowded crowd. I'm not so sure I can take you to Yuma, though. Anyway, I'll see what I can do.
i wont be needing a ride back to yuma...i might stay in tucson for a few extra days. but i do believe there will be 2 others with me is there room or no? oh and btw thx alot g-mo.

oh and butters i want to gatorade/soda/mm match you...which ever you prefer

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
i wont be needing a ride back to yuma...i might stay in tucson for a few extra days. but i do believe there will be 2 others with me is there room or no? oh and btw thx alot g-mo.

oh and butters i want to gatorade/soda/mm match you...which ever you prefer
3$ mm it is is then :)

Love_Dove

Smash Apprentice
Ill bet a sum of money equal to the number of days remaining until the tourney after B-Will finalizes the location and time.

And I'm betting on B-Will.
Nyaha, you're actually going to side with me? That's surprising. Wii need to train badly d00d. I don't want to be unreasonably embarassed after this thing is over with.

Two dollar MM, Mr. Guitarist? Or one dollar...if you're scurred. Though there is a good chance I will lose. >.>...

<3

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
who do you use dove? zelda? lol. we'll do uh, 2 dollars unless other people also want to MM me then i'll have to drop it to one dollar. but for now its 2. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom