• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
They're ready to blitz the crew league with a 16-0 in each set for the next 3 rounds. Watch out.
YOu all know ima maining LOVE falcon, well occasionally love falcon, lol so your all screwed, me and Ben have been training in the mountains of Tibet, high intensity, all we did was

eat, sleep, train, meditate and practice the ancient art of kung fu

Zero

Smash Hero
I don't see how Kung Fu would help you with Melee, Falcon has his own martial art subset. I like to call it Tai Chknee.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
falcon is also a master of the style, "you better run away because I'm going to **** you so hard your daughter will be impregnated."

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
falcon is also a master of the style, "you better run away because I'm going to **** you so hard your daughter will be impregnated."
WHAT ??? Are you kidding, the daughter would ****ing explode, her granddaughter might be able to survive with a beard and several pregnancies

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
OOOh thankyou, and how the **** can you banned IGIF lol, I AM THE SMASHBOARDS, THE FORUM WILL ACTUALLY SHUT DOWN

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I tried to press the infract button by my computer exploded.

But yeah, welcome back IGIF, we all love you, but if you Brawl bash or spam (this is just a general reminder) I will be infracting you. Nothing to worry about so insofar. Still offering to hold hands at Rocky to save you from the pedobear.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Why, Cao, why?

LOLIGIF is LOL. What happened to those awesome **** posts? Looks like someone uber banned too much :p

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
I tried to press the infract button by my computer exploded.

But yeah, welcome back IGIF, we all love you, but if you Brawl bash or spam (this is just a general reminder) I will be infracting you. Nothing to worry about so insofar. Still offering to hold hands at Rocky to save you from the pedobear.
hahaha lol pedobear, na ive stoped violent post towards brawl, althoug my views havnt changed there actually a little more aplified after tedeths tournie lol

Gords

Smash Champion
Is anythng happening on the queens birthday weekend (6-8 June)?

What are people up to that week end?

And if people are not don't anything in particular who would be wantng something to happen.

Zero

Smash Hero
I was planning to host a tournament up in the HV if enough people were interested. If it's just a meet then that's fine too.

OSHT Ted wanted to host his tournament on that weekend. We'll need to mediate.

Keru

Smash Cadet
Anyone around North Shore area of Sydney? Around the city? I'd love to smash with you.

unreon

Smash Ace
Anyone around North Shore area of Sydney? Around the city? I'd love to smash with you.
Plenty.

Melee players - Jaz, Pat, Kulla, Dedu just to name a few.
Brawl players - Shaya...uhhh sorry I don't know where people live ><

You seem Asian. Join my side. West Sydney represent.

Gords

Smash Champion
Ok so it seems smash events are in the mix for the queens bday weekend.

So what about the school holidays. When does everyone have there holidays ( uni and school)?

And what dates are people not going to be here for genesis?

Sylvan

Smash Apprentice
I live near epping. . . I have no idea where that resides geography-wise, but I'm up for a tourney any time. Provided I don't have to wake up earlier than 6:00 am to get there >.>;;

Zero

Smash Hero
Ok so it seems smash events are in the mix for the queens bday weekend.

So what about the school holidays. When does everyone have there holidays ( uni and school)?

And what dates are people not going to be here for genesis?
I'm planning on trying to get a Sydney tournament happening for the stragglers to Genesis, I'll need someone to collaborate with so they can book the hall and make such arrangements, since I don't live there. But I could come down for a few days to organise it. Should try to get a two day event to substitute Genesis for all of us not going :]

tedeth

Smash Master
Annnyway. There's been some discussion> Theres a possibility of 3 tourneys in 3 weeks, starting, of course, from the No Thanks Dad Invitational. Not guarenteed, but things ARE in the works.

I LAG

Smash Lord
here is imo. zero should host his HV tourney on queens birthday weekend and ted should host his tourney asap.

Zero

Smash Hero
It would be better for everyone, but the main thing we have to consider is attendance. If it is on the Queen's Birthday, how many people would consider making the 3 day trip down? Would it be more reasonable to hold a much bigger, multi day local tournament? Would it be more smash for everyone if the three tournaments were held in the span of three weeks? I , by bias, think the HV tournament should be on the Queen's Birthday, it would maximise the turnout to this one tournament, and turnouts to Sydney tournaments would only be marginally affected by the non-public holiday. Tedeth post your thoughts pls. :]

I LAG

Smash Lord
It would be better for everyone, but the main thing we have to consider is attendance. If it is on the Queen's Birthday, how many people would consider making the 3 day trip down? Would it be more reasonable to hold a much bigger, multi day local tournament? Would it be more smash for everyone if the three tournaments were held in the span of three weeks? I , by bias, think the HV tournament should be on the Queen's Birthday, it would maximise the turnout to this one tournament, and turnouts to Sydney tournaments would only be marginally affected by the non-public holiday. Tedeth post your thoughts pls. :]
yes exactly what i thought. if HV isn't on the queens birthday weekend like around 5 maybe more wont go. and if teds tourney isn't on the long weekend then only like maybe 2people wont go.

tedeth

Smash Master
I honestly dont mind, as long as I host my tourney before genesis it's fine with me.

If you want to host on the q's b'day then you do that and ill do mine the week after. Then if shaya does one the week after that it will be insane as we will leave for America the week after that. Good god.

I LAG

Smash Lord
I honestly dont mind, as long as I host my tourney before genesis it's fine with me.

If you want to host on the q's b'day then you do that and ill do mine the week after. Then if shaya does one the week after that it will be insane as we will leave for America the week after that. Good god.
someone should host a top tier only tourney so you can get warmed up for genesis.
this is what genesis will be like
80% of people use mk
50% use snake
20% use falco
50% use d3
25% use G&W
20% use wario
20% use diddy
10% use rob

ITS ALL HIGH TIER!!!

Browny

Smash Hater
someone should host a top tier only tourney so you can get warmed up for genesis.
this is what genesis will be like
80% of people use mk
50% use snake
20% use falco
50% use d3
25% use G&W
20% use wario
20% use diddy
10% use rob

ITS ALL HIGH TIER!!!
Your maths is amazing

reminds me of picasso for some reason

the top rankings in genesis will be more like 50% MK, 45% Wario/Diddy/Falco 5% rest of the cast lol :p

I LAG

Smash Lord
no people use like more than one character.
this is how the american system works.
i gathered this data from my own experience of playing Americans for 9months on wifi in tourneys.

first they use their main. mk/snake/G&W are most common
if you win and you main someone who has a bad match up against d3 they will pick d3.
if you win and you main someone who can be nado spammed they will pick mk.
if you main mk they will either go mk/snake/falco/wario
thats pretty much how it works.

ok and no matter which character you main or they main
BAN!! LUIGIS MANSION BECAUSE 80% OF EVERYONE IN AMERICA COUNTERPICKS LUIGIS MANSION!!!

EDIT: americans dont fight fair like me and spam alot more. go to allisbrawl.com and enter a wifi tourney and you will see the cheapness and how they all cp luigis mansion.

Top Bottom