• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Keru

Smash Cadet
I live in Hornsby Sydney, and although it's a small flat, I'm kind of interested in hosting a house comp. Would anybody be interested? There would only be one TV so one Wii.

I LAG

Smash Lord
I live in Hornsby Sydney, and although it's a small flat, I'm kind of interested in hosting a house comp. Would anybody be interested? There would only be one TV so one Wii.
i'm sure atleast 3-4people would like the come. but can they bring their own tv and wii so you can have like 2-3tvs and wiis?

S.D

Smash Master
You should meet up with the Hornsby guys - Igif and SS Ben (If you play melee that is or Igif might break something).

I'm sure a few people would show up for a little meet, 1 TV might make a 'comp' persay limited.

Come to the next tournament :)

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
Where abouts on north shore?

Me and Dedu are quite isolated over mosman way

SS Ben

Smash Apprentice
lmao another Hornsby player.. makes quite a few if you count Hornsby crew's extended members

although the 2 semi-active members only really play melee

whereabouts in Hornsby btw, like near westfield or something?

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
YO HEY GUYS, if at rocky there is a SYDNEY vs MELBOURE CREW MATCH can i please play for sydney, I WILL OWN THOSE BIATCHES, i know im not ranked well but thats cause i dont show uop for any tournies we all know im like top 10 in NSW lol ( at melee )

I LAG

Smash Lord
YO HEY GUYS, if at rocky there is a SYDNEY vs MELBOURE CREW MATCH can i please play for sydney, I WILL OWN THOSE BIATCHES, i know im not ranked well but thats cause i dont show uop for any tournies we all know im like top 10 in NSW lol ( at melee )
thats coz there are only like 9 melee players

Jaz

Smash Ace
LOL awesome commitment... like a little training karate kid or something.
If you prove yourself down there why not, but i wouldn't say you'd own them... they are melbourne.
I could only speak for the melee crew battle, but it will be the best 4 or however many guys needed for it, down there. If you're on that list than you'll play

that how its usually been done .__.

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
LOL awesome commitment... like a little training karate kid or something.
If you prove yourself down there why not, but i wouldn't say you'd own them... they are melbourne.
I could only speak for the melee crew battle, but it will be the best 4 or however many guys needed for it, down there. If you're on that list than you'll play

that how its usually been done .__.

Ok if tis top 4 il admit i dont deserve a spot in melee crews cause kulla,yourself jaz, Pat aand S.d are an example of 4 better players but if down there im offered it, i will defs jump in for melee crews cause i thought it would be 8-10 people per team

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Interstate crews will be as large as Sydney wants it to be. All-inclusive is better :)

isthattim?

Smash Ace
Ok if tis top 4 il admit i dont deserve a spot in melee crews cause kulla,yourself jaz, Pat aand S.d are an example of 4 better players but if down there im offered it, i will defs jump in for melee crews cause i thought it would be 8-10 people per team
you have 5 odd months to prove your the best melee player in nsw, i dont hink you should be begging for a spot in the crew this far out from rocky

looking forward to seeing how much you've improved

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
you have 5 odd months to prove your the best melee player in nsw, i dont hink you should be begging for a spot in the crew this far out from rocky

looking forward to seeing how much you've improved
havent even seen igif finish top 10 in many tourneys... he rarely makes double elim after telling us how much he's improved gets knocked out by players who mostly play brawl. However, we will take ben.

I LAG

Smash Lord
havent even seen igif finish top 10 in many tourneys... he rarely makes double elim after telling us how much he's improved gets knocked out by players who mostly play brawl. However, we will take ben.
who's to say they will take you? you're more known as a brawl player than a melee player.

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice

ITs depressing how true that part about coming top 10 is but tedeths tournie was the only tournie i got knocked out by brawl player ( TCR's jiggs )

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
who's to say they will take you? you're more known as a brawl player than a melee player.
it's true, this made me laugh.

also IGIF I reckon instead of beggin to be in the spot you should like go to some melee players house and like kick the door in (maybe just knock) and have a melee death match with them

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
<3 IGIF

Inspiring me to try and get better. I hope you improve so much that you achieve your melee goals.

I LAG

Smash Lord
this is true and also funny. turtle is the most well known Australian brawl player in America. even more known than me :( . turtle is also the most well known brawl hater in Australia.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
this is true and also funny. turtle is the most well known Australian brawl player in America. even more known than me :( . turtle is also the most well known brawl hater in Australia.
blatant lies and ofcourse theyd take me im amazing and ****.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Melee is the exception... mind you.

That's what I was comparing my comment from.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
I honestly don't think any of us do unless there's a matchup that needs working on, or a new AT is discovered, or if someone picks up a new character. Or when some of us just play for lols.
dont lie ricky, you guys play the game all the time and go to meets for brawl n ****. i'd prefer to have a mario party meet. lets hook that **** up

Jaz

Smash Ace
its so hard to get working 64 controllers these days T-T

Well if cao is wants a massive crew thing why not? i don't have a reputation for denying people who want to play ^_^

mario party?
no i say we do mario golf (64 or the GC one) 4 way tournament that was a a game right there.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
its so hard to get working 64 controllers these days T-T

Well if cao is wants a massive crew thing why not? i don't have a reputation for denying people who want to play ^_^

mario party?
no i say we do mario golf (64 or the GC one) 4 way tournament that was a a game right there.
but we wanna win jaz!

Sieg

Smash Champion
Mario Golf tournament is the way to go, we used to have that at Syke's meets.

**** was so cash.

Also it's the greatest game because of taunting during shots lol.

Sieg

Smash Champion
It was the fact that they could taunt.

But it was the fact that you could spam it that made it hilariously annoying.

Not taking anything away from Mario party though.

One time, Ben, Bob and I once did a whole night session of just Mario Party.

That was the best night ever.

Dedu

Smash Lord
It always is a great game isn't it?

Lets play mario party during the brawl part of Teds Tourney!

Top Bottom