• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I can't bring my TV, but if it makes you feel any better, I would if I had any way of getting it to the venue.

I don't suppose anyone's willing to drive all the way out to Western Sydney for that? Not this time, of course, but maybe in future?

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
no i lol'd @ the fact that you used the term "official speculation".

in other news, i've more or less decided to give up on brawl. so if anyone wants to meet up (im usually only free on sunday these days) to play melee, let me know.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Don't come to my tournament biatch!!

(that means Jontz I want u to come :) it has melee in it, lots of it)

The 2t

Smash Apprentice
Hey Jaz could you update my details please.. I play way too much Fox these days to call myself a Link main

Melee Mains: Fox, Link
Brawl Mains: Snake

Cheers.

Dedu

Smash Lord
this thread needs moar luv *bump*

i may be organising a...
What the hell.

SMASH-FEST...MY PLACE!!!

...its been too long.

I *am* organising a smash meet, my place on the 4th October from 10 till 6-7. Any later, I'd have to call the police and tell them there's gatecrashers in the house.
Its for both Melee and Brawl. Sorry guys Brawl doesn't get all the attention this time as melee is waaay too cool. *pokes stick at those who wub brawl too much* If possible, please bring your tvs, small, big and in between. Don't forget I may need a couple wiis while I'm at it. And melee/brawl discs too.
Post if you're coming or not!

I will post my address later thru the week. Otherwise, you can nag for my location at sparnell15@hotmail.com via msn.
I will make sure food is catered for - if you'd like to bring your own specialty made food for reasons such as vegetarianism, carnivourism and pastafarianism be my guest.

Speaking of food, we can go to Yakiniku Koh-Ya at Neutral Bay for some oishii yakiniku. (yummy bbqed beef) I will need numbers before the day so I can make a booking - if you guys love bbq beef, post below. Vegetarians are not allowed.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Depending on the location (read: easily accessible via public transport OR if someone wants to pick me up from nearest public transport-unviable location), I shall definitely come.

Will bring Wii/Brawl/Melee too.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Perhaps, I'll see if it's possible. Basically the same reasons as EA but further to travel

Gords

Smash Champion
I'm there so count me in. Will also bring wii/brawl/melee.
Just like the previous posts though it will need to be easy to get to via public transport or some one needs to pick me up and drop me off from the nearest train or bus stop. And yay for Japanese food, count me in for some of that as well.

Also it was great to bump into you the other week in sydney stu. Sorry I was interupted with a phone call. But we can up again at this smash fest.

The 2t

Smash Apprentice
What's the point in everyone bringing a Wii if it's just a meet? Normally we get by just fine with only 2 TVs/Wiis.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Yeah but if alot of people are there then the more wees are needed!

Number of people = Number of wiis*2;
Number of games = Number of wiis;
Number of tvs (maximum) = Number of wiis;

Therefore:
If 8 people come, then we will need 4 wiis, 4 brawl/melee and max of 4 tvs.
2 of which are supplied by me.

I only have enough for four people to play brawl or melee respectively.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Shaya said:
They're excited over strutting their stuff after the melee tournament yesterday and want to make sure there is enough of everything for lovely times.
That and I've brought my Wii to like everything since my first tourney and it's never once been used, I'm seriously getting pissed off about that.

Though BOOST2 Melee was epic. O:

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
EA, get on #fsn D:

I need to discuss something with you and it's the easiest way to do so

Bjay

Smash Lord

i may be organising a...
What the hell.

SMASH-FEST...MY PLACE!!!

...its been too long.

I *am* organising a smash meet, my place on the 4th October from 10 till 6-7. Any later, I'd have to call the police and tell them there's gatecrashers in the house.
Its for both Melee and Brawl. Sorry guys Brawl doesn't get all the attention this time as melee is waaay too cool. *pokes stick at those who wub brawl too much* If possible, please bring your tvs, small, big and in between. Don't forget I may need a couple wiis while I'm at it. And melee/brawl discs too.

I will post my address later thru the week. Otherwise, you can nag for my location at sparnell15@hotmail.com via msn.
I will make sure food is catered for - if you'd like to bring your own specialty made food for reasons such as vegetarianism, carnivourism and pastafarianism be my guest.

Speaking of food, we can go to Yakiniku Koh-Ya at Neutral Bay for some oishii yakiniku. (yummy bbqed beef) I will need numbers before the day so I can make a booking - if you guys love bbq beef, post below. Vegetarians are not allowed.
October 4th? That is a very beautiful date. Count me in Stu.

FOnti

Smash Journeyman

i may be organising a...
What the hell.

SMASH-FEST...MY PLACE!!!

...its been too long.

it's really not necessary to quote this message when saying whether or not youre coming.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Migoreng is better without the MSG satchet.
Seriously, throw away the banang sachet and make your own!

Is pat coming?
keep quoting that message so we all know what meet everyone is on about.

Added Info (Shall I or shall I not quote my own? That is the question)

Address: 73 Hale Road Mosman, Sydney.
Very nice area, visit you must!

Attending:
Omi Gords!
A Bjay is in need
Meteor Master Cheif
E_Alert is in Defcon Mode 1!!!
A Defiled Person is coming. Clean your hands! Bring the bug spray!

Yakiniku attending:
Xeno
Bjay?
Master Cheif

Any others?

SS Ben

Smash Apprentice
2t and I will come, IGIF possibly. Looking forward to vsing you in Melee again Stu.

Defiled

Smash Apprentice
Migoreng is better without the MSG satchet.
Seriously, throw away the banang sachet and make your own!

Is pat coming?
keep quoting that message so we all know what meet everyone is on about.

Added Info (Shall I or shall I not quote my own? That is the question)

Address: 73 Hale Road Mosman, Sydney.
Very nice area, visit you must!

Attending:
Omi Gords!
A Bjay is in need
Meteor Master Cheif
E_Alert is in Defcon Mode 1!!!
A Defiled Person is coming. Clean your hands! Bring the bug spray!

Yakiniku attending:
Xeno
Bjay?
Master Cheif

Any others?
What meet are you talking about? I have no idea.

i may be organising a...
What the hell.

SMASH-FEST...MY PLACE!!!

...its been too long.

Are you talking about this one? Be more specific o_O

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor

i may be organising a...
What the hell.
SMASH-FEST...MY PLACE!!!
...its been too long.

Yeah, that one...

Dedu

Smash Lord
LOL @ walls of text.

I refuse to quote my own.

SSBen and 2t - Yakiniku as well?
Please Bring PEIN and his friend IGIF-sama!

BTW: Day of meet will be as planned:
10am till 7pm - Smash be trippin'!
7:30 till 9ish - yakiniku.

Defiled

Smash Apprentice
LOL @ walls of text.

I refuse to quote my own.

SSBen and 2t - Yakiniku as well?
Please Bring PEIN and his friend IGIF-sama!

BTW: Day of meet will be as planned:
10am till 7pm - Smash be trippin'!
7:30 till 9ish - yakiniku.
Oh yeah, count me in for YAKINIKUUUUUUUUUU.

Bjay

Smash Lord

i may be organising a...
What the hell.

SMASH-FEST...MY PLACE!!!

...its been too long.

I most likely won't be going to Yakiniku, sorry Stu. :(

The 2t

Smash Apprentice
Don't know, we might stay for yucky nikku... we'll probably just head off by then though, it'll take us a while to get home from Mosman. And yeah IGIF will probably end up coming.. we'll let you know

Dedu

Smash Lord
Might stay?!?
This restaurant is the MOST popular place in Neutral Bay to eat so coming just because you might decide on the night isn't likely to happen unless I reserve some extra seats. Especially on Saturdays!

This is why I nagged about prebookings beforehand. But I will reserve an extra two seats or three incase more people decide to come on the night.

Yuckyniku sounds like an insult. you just hurt my feelings </3 :'(
Unless you are vegan and don't liek boeuf. hmmm...

Top Bottom