• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

unreon

Smash Ace
Crap, I just asked my boss for two weeks off over Christmas to go to Japan. Not sure if I can get these two days for this.

But I will try my darndest.

Bjay

Smash Lord
You guys wanted some love?

Sorry about the spam. Honestly. Everyone's a nub once.
You've been doing nothing but spamming a crapload ever since you've started. Our thread was probably the only one you didn't spam in. Gtfo and stay out of this thread. Kthx.

Mark the 6th and 7th of December in your calendar guys.

I will be hosting 2 days worth of Smash tournaments for OHN7, 1 day for Melee, 1 day for Brawl.

More info on this later, I will try and get as much OOS support as possible
OHN brings back bad memories >_< Anyway I should be able to go to this...I'm free so far, and yeah!

Dave, didn't you mention a while ago about the possibility of a tournament in December? It wasn't OHN related of course, it was at some place...I can't remember. I could have sworn you mentioned something about a national tournament, but yeah it had no relation to OHN whatsoever.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Nope, lol.

I don't see any problem with OHN7 if I'm running it and the preparation is set months in advance.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Nope, lol.

I don't see any problem with OHN7 if I'm running it and the preparation is set months in advance.
I must be remembering about something different then...I could have sworn there was some expo on, or something. Well in any case, there's a tournament on, regardless. =P

Nice to see it's a two day tournament as well, yay for one of each as well.

This is gonna be lots of fun ^^

tedeth

Smash Master
Do any of u guys ever play online? It seems like very few aussies do, and most of them that I find on friend finder I can beat pretty easily.

I need more competition!

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
Do any of u guys ever play online? It seems like very few aussies do, and most of them that I find on friend finder I can beat pretty easily.

I need more competition!
dear tedeth online sucks, but we still do play it... well some of us like that shaya ***. I dont really play much at all but id be happy to play new people =]

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Turtle doesn't like playing online much anymore because I devestate him both in person and online.

Anyway, shout out again, boost is on the Sunday the 21st of this month. If you're coming (to give me an idea of numbers) either shout me a PM or post saying so in either the boost topic or sydney topic. <3 All.

I love you too Turtle, come over and play some melee

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
Turtle doesn't like playing online much anymore because I devestate him both in person and online.

Anyway, shout out again, boost is on the Sunday the 21st of this month. If you're coming (to give me an idea of numbers) either shout me a PM or post saying so in either the boost topic or sydney topic. <3 All.

I love you too Turtle, come over and play some melee
think its a bit of the opposite... my pit dominates u online and my mk stomps ur face off p.s that was the fastest reply ive ever seen do you live on the boards? l2 get a life... play warhammer or smth.

xeno

Smash Ace
think its a bit of the opposite... my pit dominates u online and my mk stomps ur face off p.s that was the fastest reply ive ever seen do you live on the boards? l2 get a life... play warhammer or smth.
get a life by playing an mmorpg? hm..........

tedeth

Smash Master
Yeah Shaya I'm going to try to make it to boost next wknd. I'll let u know for sure in the next couple of days. It's a bit of a trip for me so unfortunately i can't bring tv/wii. :(

+ I think the charity idea is awesome. :D

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
zomg Jaz is supposibly coming to boost2.
:):laugh::bee::(:embarrass:dizzy:;):ohwell::mad::p:lick::chuckle::urg::psycho::):laugh::bee::(:embarrass:dizzy:;):ohwell::mad::p:lick::chuckle::urg::psycho::):laugh::bee::(:embarrass:dizzy:;):ohwell::mad::p:lick::chuckle::urg::psycho::):laugh::bee::(:embarrass:dizzy:;):ohwell::mad::p:lick::chuckle::urg::psycho::):laugh::bee::(:embarrass:dizzy:;):ohwell::mad::p:lick::chuckle::urg::psycho::):laugh::bee::(:embarrass:dizzy:;):ohwell::mad::p:lick::chuckle::urg::psycho::):laugh::bee::(:embarrass:dizzy:;):ohwell::mad::p:lick::chuckle::urg::psycho::):laugh::bee::(:embarrass:dizzy:;):ohwell::mad::p:lick::chuckle::urg::psycho::):laugh::bee::(:embarrass:dizzy:;):ohwell::mad::p:lick::chuckle::urg::psycho::):laugh::bee::(:embarrass:dizzy:;):ohwell::mad::p:lick::chuckle::urg::psycho::):laugh::bee::(:embarrass:dizzy:;):ohwell::mad::p:lick::chuckle::urg::psycho::):laugh::bee::(:embarrass:dizzy:;):ohwell::mad::p:lick::chuckle::urg::psycho::):laugh::bee::(:embarrass:dizzy:;):ohwell::mad::p:lick::chuckle::urg::psycho::):laugh::bee::(:embarrass:dizzy:;):ohwell::mad::p:lick::chuckle::urg::psycho::):laugh::bee::(:embarrass:dizzy:;):ohwell::mad::p:lick::chuckle::urg::psycho::):laugh::bee::(:embarrass:dizzy:;):ohwell::mad::p:lick::chuckle::urg::psycho::):laugh::bee::(:embarrass:dizzy:;):ohwell::mad::p:lick::chuckle::urg::psycho:

LOL ROFL

p.s whats this stu?

Stuart Parnell became a fan of Sorry Girls....I Suck **** !!!.

Dedu

Smash Lord
yer fo sho. >_> haven't you noticed?
too many mah friends on da group list gotta be on dere too.

looks like you haven't been on fb in ages tom...

*sigh* if you'd like to take it that way then that's your prob not mine.
hmmm!

Dedu

Smash Lord
Mewtwo kinda ***** fox and falco if he gets them up to a certain % onwards. His U-'____' just *****.

Too bad he gets ***** by the shine and uair though...

xeno

Smash Ace
Mewtwo kinda ***** fox and falco if he gets them up to a certain % onwards. His U-'____' just *****.

Too bad he gets ***** by the shine and uair though...
yeah, see, you might have the equipment but if you can't ever get into position for it to work, it doesn't count as **** (ex - the top tiers will just bully mewtwo off the stage before he can get good hits). nyaaah

xeno

Smash Ace
Jaz is attempting to become a new smash beast called "Mew3King".
In other news, I attempted Captain Falcon in Melee yesterday and instantly felt more manly.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Official Boost Number Speculation:
30-50.

TVs: OH **** BRING MORE TVS GUYS.

This post is actually really serious. Pretty much every person I know who is going to this is also bringing 2+ friends.

And I havn't even bothered to list my personal friends and stuff that are coming.

I would really really really appreciate it if everyone would bring at least 4 televisions.

Top Bottom