• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Bjay

Smash Lord
Dittos are fun.

Anyway for lazy people or people who only go on this thread, I'll copy and paste from the scab thread.

[copypaste]

Okay I finally uploaded them, so here they are, Brawl matches - Brawl Doubles Finals and Brawl Singles Vids

Brawl Doubles Finals:

CAOTIC/Bringer Vs Kulla/Bjay (Match 1)

CAOTIC/Bringer Vs Kulla/Bjay (Match 2)

CAOTIC/Bringer Vs Kulla/Bjay (Match 3)

Brawl Singles Finals:

Kulla (Meta Knight) Vs CAOTIC (Wolf) Match 1

Kulla (Luigi) Vs CAOTIC (Bowser) Match 2

Kulla (Meta Knight) Vs CAOTIC (Peach) Match 3

--

Enjoy. Apparently Melee and Brawl matches were supposed to be filmed via comp/dvd thingamajig? But yeah, guess that never happened.

[/copypaste]

Bjay

Smash Lord
I hate you for removing my awesome commentry / Camera Angles.
lol, iirc the only missing thing was 'the back of cao's head, and here we have kulla!' :p

sorry :[ i wasn't sure lol, as for anything at the end of the vid, that cut off by itself.

i'll make sure to upload everything complete next time, it was just that vid only :p

xeno

Smash Ace
mother ****er work says i gotta start playing an mmo like wow in my spare time because otherwise they think i can't be a "good mmo designer" :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X

Barrbarian

Smash Rookie
Hi guys - i've been lurking on these boards for a while now and am finally joining the fray. I'm a sydney student and deeply love smash although i'm surely very scrub compared to most of you. I'm still playing melee as importing brawl would have totally killed my uni this semester and it's being released the day i finish exams...

Anyways i'm keen to open my smash horizons and get involved with tournaments, bi weeklies, friendlies with new people. I live in newtown near sydney uni so if anybody in the area wants to get together for some melee or whatever give me a buzz -it'd be nice to play some epic melee with new people to 'say goodbye' before brawl comes out.

Peace and happy gimping, my mob number is 0411486823, email is ebar0851@usyd.edu.au

Bjay

Smash Lord
Ah a new face! Awesome! Welcome ^_^

With your playing Melee still, I'm sure it is more than welcomed in here :)

Xeno would be probably the most closest Smasher that lives near you, and I'm sure he'll be keen to play some Melee with you.

I look forward to playing some Smash with ya.

JELLYHEAD

Smash Cadet
it'd be nice to play some epic melee with new people to 'say goodbye' before brawl comes out.
Hopefully it won't die out at all, I seriously think that from a competitive standpoint melee is far deeper and altogether just more fun (I can only hope that there are others who feel the same)...

PS: This entire post was done from my Wii as my compy has encurred a massive fail attack - talk about painfully slow :(

S.D

Smash Master
Where can I get one of these wicked s3 sigs everyone seems to have? Is Jaz responsible for these masterpieces? May I request an ice climber sig? If you need any justification ask Cao about our Climbers vs Peach match in the finals. Epic epitomised.

Barrbarian

Smash Rookie
hopefully they'll co-exist, just means more smash to be played

btw if any one has mario kart madness at the moment my FC is 3007-8422-4968 taking down US scrubs in that game is awesome

S.D

Smash Master
wii mote typing ftw!

welcome to the club barr!
i hope melee doesn't die out
Melee will only die out if we let it. Seems to me that everyone wants melee to stay. If we all keep playing and tournaments keep running it will stick around. Smashboards at uni = funny looks

SS Ben

Smash Apprentice
Melee will only die out if we let it. Seems to me that everyone wants melee to stay. If we all keep playing and tournaments keep running it will stick around. Smashboards at uni = funny looks
So far I haven't even participated in the Brawl section of tournaments. As of now, it just doesn't really interest me. Possibly sometime in the future, but for now I'm nowhere near as good as I'd like to be at Melee so I'll definately be supporting that all the way.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Yeah, whilst Brawl will be the new black, no one says Melee can't stop being played :)

Fun facts - the number of competitors for Melee, was higher than Brawl at SCAB :p

--

Which brings me to my next point.

To those that went out to the restaurant after SCAB...

Can someone tell me the name of the Japanese Restaurant we went to please?

All I can remember is the name of the dish I had lol.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Awww

Thanks Dave <3 =)

Ooh the street name too! Bonus even more (I'm terrible with names) :)

Thanks heapss :D

JELLYHEAD

Smash Cadet
wii mote typing ftw!

welcome to the club barr!
Good to see that someone else is hardcore enough to post with a Wii mote, once you've done posting you can go straight back to the Wii without leaving the comfort of your couch - total awesomeness!!

Dedu

Smash Lord
I added photos on the tourney thread. Go in there and have a look!!

Fujiya - one of the best Japanese restaurants around in Sydney!
<(^_^<) ^(^_^)^ (>^_^)>

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
Yeah, whilst Brawl will be the new black, no one says Melee can't stop being played :)

Fun facts - the number of competitors for Melee, was higher than Brawl at SCAB :p

--

Which brings me to my next point.

To those that went out to the restaurant after SCAB...

Can someone tell me the name of the Japanese Restaurant we went to please?

All I can remember is the name of the dish I had lol.
brawl is not the new black, its the new lame boring crap game.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
next time you guys have a tourney and I come I'll bring a game with me called battle stadium DON,
its a japanese game on gc and its pretty much a smash bro's clone but with characters from dragonball z, one piece, and naruto. its not as deep as smash but its fun.

xeno

Smash Ace
GGs to Kulla and Ebarian yesterday. Kulla's beastly as usual, Ebarian -- not bad at all! Play more, and you'll get really good. Try vs.ing Kulla or Jaz..

Barrbarian

Smash Rookie
haha yeh man thanks for coming round some of those games were well epic. your fox is pretty bad-***, gotta take him down with bowser or ness! Might have time for some rematch on the weekend i'll keep you posted.

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
oooo another usyd student! awesome. i go there too. what u studying?

kulla....quit brawl for a while, give the rest of us some time to catch up.

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
Jaz's Falcon was so MANLY IT WON THE COLD WAR

We made a Tier List for BROARL in School Today (Beats an hour of Mathematics.....)

Low Tier:
Yoshi
Mid Tier:
Everyone Else
WTF Tier:
Wario
High Tier:
Pit, Snake
GOD Tier:
Meta, Jesus.

perpetual ownage

Smash Journeyman
Jaz's Falcon was so MANLY IT WON THE COLD WAR

We made a Tier List for BROARL in School Today (Beats an hour of Mathematics.....)

Low Tier:
Yoshi
Mid Tier:
Everyone Else
WTF Tier:
Wario
High Tier:
Pit, Snake
GOD Tier:
Meta, Jesus.
Why is Pit in high tier and Game and Watch and Falco aren't?

xeno

Smash Ace
Lucas high tier and not ****ed up to play IMO.
Metaknight: wtf? Rest of Cast: Sakuri says suck it, professionals! Your forums are mine now!

xeno

Smash Ace
I just like insulting Sakuri
LOL ANTI XENO MEASURE: THIS FORUM REQUIRES YOU MUST WAIT 30 SECONDS BETWEEN POSTS. PLEASE TRY AGAIN IN !9 SECONDS.

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
Iunno, should They be? Doesn't matter. That Tier List might as well have been forgede in the depths of hell by the DEVIL HIMSELF.

@XENO: Saw Vid. Very Awesome, but there's a tad too much OMG GO TO DUSTLOOP

unreon

Smash Ace
Here's my tier list:

Bottom Tier - WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T I GOTTEN THE GAME YET

Anywhoo, a small little game called Metal Gear is coming out in two weeks. Kulla and Xeno I know you two are pumped as hell for it, although I don't think either of you picked up a PS3 yet :(

I got my cousin in the US of A to preorder the limited edition one for me :D I hope it comes after my Finals because otherwise I'll be repeating the entire year LMAO

Top Bottom