• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
Here's my tier list:

Bottom Tier - WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T I GOTTEN THE GAME YET

Anywhoo, a small little game called Metal Gear is coming out in two weeks. Kulla and Xeno I know you two are pumped as hell for it, although I don't think either of you picked up a PS3 yet :(

I got my cousin in the US of A to preorder the limited edition one for me :D I hope it comes after my Finals because otherwise I'll be repeating the entire year LMAO
I FEEL YOUR PAIN except for the bit where I Have BROARL.

Also, MGS4 looks SWEET. Have Fun.

xeno

Smash Ace
MGS4.. PS3.. I need to buy several things.. including a PC.. a PS3.. and other.. things... where's all the money gone.. draining... draining... is it worth it?

xeno

Smash Ace
You will notice that my main character in Melee is Fox, and I wear a Fox t-shirt to most tourneys, and FOX is a high ranking Metal Gear ranking...

Bjay

Smash Lord
Oh yeah about the whole Melee > Brawl thing.

lol doesn't bother me much. To me it's just like playing another Smash game, is like playing another SF game. There's ones different from each other, different type of combos, physics, etc, and I can adapt quickly.

But yeah as long as Melee hasn't died out, then it won't die out.

IIRC - the next tourney is Brawl only?

Bjay

Smash Lord
Next tourney at Revo is Brawl only I've heard.

I'm sure there will be another Melee tourney some time in the future, somewhere.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
So much Brawl hate...

... remember, Melee wasn't such hot s*** when it was first released.

Someone mind filling me in on the date of this next Brawl tourney?

Chicken_Salad

Smash Cadet
...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... the new...

...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... the new...

Its time to let go people...
I know its hard but it will only get harder...
Brawl is the evil love child between smash64 and melee...
No matter...
Just...
SWALLOW...

Brawl will take over, and soon, the world...
there are a few advance tricks...
To all those who hate wave dashing and think its too fast and hate the fast button pressing...
News for you there are harder advance tactics now you happy now...
You guys complain too much...
To all that complains about brawl...
You complain too little...
put up the good fight...
SWALLOW...

But brawl will be the new game and melee just a memory...
SWALLOW...

...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... get over it...

unreon

Smash Ace
You will notice that my main character in Melee is Fox, and I wear a Fox t-shirt to most tourneys, and FOX is a high ranking Metal Gear ranking...
Not to mention FOX for FOXHOUND. omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

I'm done. :D
I'm buying a Playstation 3 just for this.
That's just stupid and silly. You should have gotten the PS3 already for this. Metal Gear doesn't wait for you, YOU wait for METAL GEAR :D

And trICO of course =)

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
@MGS4 Discussion: There's Tekken 6 and LittleBig Planet, among others, to warrant the purchase of a PS3?

@TShirt Discussion: I'm going to get a "KEEP OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT" Shirt from Think Geek.

unreon

Smash Ace
@MGS4 Discussion: There's Tekken 6 and LittleBig Planet, among others, to warrant the purchase of a PS3?
I'm so **** hot for LBP. But keep T6 out of my face because everyone knows what I think of it and most agree. :p Oh and FF some people here will enjoy, that's not for me though =)

And you forgot Uncharted. tsk tsk.

Dedu

Smash Lord
I'm going to get a "KEEP OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT" Shirt
That would make you a complete geek.

I'll do the complete opposite, get a sun tan and be more than happy to wear surfer type clothes and thongs.

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
@Dedu: curses to You for Dressing more Socially Aceptably than Me.

@Unreon: I Like T6 because It has Capoeira Fighters, One of which happens to be A BURNING BEACON OF RAW SEXUALITY!!! SHINE ON, CHRISTIE MONTEIRO!!!!

Bjay

Smash Lord
@Meteor Master and ComboTurtle

Either June 28th-29th

I hope it's 28th tbh. These are a Saturday or Sunday. That's what I know of so far anyway, who knows, things could change, date and what not.

Are you going Tom? :)

Barrbarian

Smash Rookie
@ xeno: nice game today, could barely take the win even the (couple of) times i got your first stock way cheap. need practice gimping your recovery better and getting away from those **** tech chases. plus i gotta l2 pillar and shair spam better. gg

Dedu

Smash Lord
Hey Joe!
good games last friday though i was playing **** from 4:30 onwards lol. Gotta stop getting distracted by other things.
Fonti it was good to catch up!
Lets go out for dinner one night!

J3z - yes, its at a store in Bondi Junction.

I'll repeat again -
Brawl is a snorefest!

Top Bottom