• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alrighty, so my options are so far -

Jaz's place the Friday night I arrive. As far as I know he still lives awesomely close to the airport, meaning that I can get jumbo chips.

Saturday night number 1 I have had 2 offers, from Bjay and Kulla. Kulla has offered a bed for the weekend after also.

I am staying at the Chifley hotel in Sydney (kings cross maybe? not sure) from Sunday night to Friday morning for my project management course.

I don't have the internet as I've just moved out of home (yay for me) but I'll try see what's happening Friday before I go or when I get to Jaz's place on Friday. Sorry for my disorganisation in this regard x_x

And did someone say tournament? When?

Bjay

Smash Lord
ooh there's a possibility i might go to egg this friday.

A little last minute something occurred for Friday morning.

Hmm!

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
I thought that was why you sent that to me...He has the same hairline and thats about it...

netch!

Smash Cadet
i might go to the tournament 24th may

never been to a tournament though, and i don't have any good competition personally so it should be a learning experience

that is, if i'm bothered to get up

xeno

Smash Ace
Hi I just want to say to all the lurkers who aren't sure if they should go to the tournament or not -- I strongly recommend you go! You gotta have a first tournament some time, and who cares if you get elim'd in two rounds. It's fun, the people are great, and the experience you gain is fantastic. So don't lurk, enter the tournament!

lordtweety

Smash Cadet
Hi Guys,

For anyone who doesn't remember/know me, it's Kaneri from Revolution CD. A couple of questions:

Any Wii Mario Kart freaks here? There is a short tourney at Revolution for anyone who is interested, this Saturday 1pm, no Pre-Reg, no entry fee, just rock up with a controller, $100.00 store credit for the winner.

Also, pre-orders for the Pal version of Brawl for those who aren't getting a free one for winning the last Revolution CD tournament, in other words if you aren't Cao, Kulla or Pat... And I know it's already been mentioned but the pre-order price is $80.00 with release date of 26 June and the Tourney 29 June in store. Hope to see everyone at the Brawl Tourney, you never know I might be able to wrangle more prizes. (Unlikely to be another Wii though.)

That's all from me for a while.

Cheers,
Kaneri
Revolution CD Bondi Junction

Dedu

Smash Lord
Don't forget the Yum Cha at the end of the tournament!

Post if you're interested.

Bjay

Smash Lord
who's going to egg tomorrow? I'll assume Stu and Fonti are, anyone else?

I've got something to do so I might be able to stop by for a while and play some Melee! Yup just melee! :p

Brawl gets too much attention T.T

Dedu

Smash Lord
Remember To Bring Brawl/melee Copies!
Remember To Also Bring Wii And/or Gc!!!!

We Cannot Run Tournament If We Lack In Supply Of Either!

Chicken_Salad

Smash Cadet
...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... making choices...

who's going to egg tomorrow? I'll assume Stu and Fonti are, anyone else?

I've got something to do so I might be able to stop by for a while and play some Melee! Yup just melee! :p

Brawl gets too much attention T.T
.zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... be there...

Yer i'll be there just for the sake of playing and see if i should go or not...

...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... games...

netch!

Smash Cadet
that mame box is pretty swell

i'll go to yumcha

i'll bring a cube and some controllers too. i have a foreboding feeling about getting pwned

...love me :(

btw, can someone pm their mobile no. or something because once i get to central i'll just call. even after looking at maps i'll probably get lost

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ok well I can probably bring my wii and smash, and also if its cool book 3 more for the yumcha, cheers.

Bjay

Smash Lord
in terms of yum cha...now we're talking!

dont worry netch! you will improved based on experience, you can only get better and better each time :)

xeno

Smash Ace
@netch!:
Xeno: ZERO 401564 NINE ATE S1X
And Jaz's is on the first page, so I'll post his too:
Jaz: ZERO 400484 NINE FOUR FIVE
Tournament experience is the BEST experience.

Top Bottom