• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Dedu

Smash Lord
stu - happy to team with you for melee / brawl, but i need to find out if i have work that day. i'll let you know. also, apologies in advance for when i run of the side and suispike, killing myself and you. because we all know it's gonna happen.

Cheers. That can and may happen. In that case I usually go Federer on opponents.
wub wub.

Drinks on me afterwards!
Lets go out to Oxford St!

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
drinks on stu, eh...maan, after egg, we might as well just go...ACROSS THE ROAD to bar broadway. $3 beers. can anybody say "hell yeah"?

dont lie. you can allll say "hell yeah".

Dedu

Smash Lord
drinks on stu, eh...maan, after egg, we might as well just go...ACROSS THE ROAD to bar broadway. $3 beers. can anybody say "hell yeah"?

dont lie. you can allll say "hell yeah".
Hell yeah - hope the beer's good!

Bjay

Smash Lord
Ooh lots of posts. Better work my way backwards.

What's this about drinks after the tourney?

@Fonti - hell yeah!

@Stu - how long after the tourney eh? Don't forget about the whole carrying a whole bunch of stuff with you (like Wiis and stuff), very inconvenient la!

@Simon - yes please ^_^ would like to team for both. Since we've never teamed in Melee ^_^

@Bringer - yayyy Ryan! In terms of housing, I can pretty much house ye on a Friday/Saturday, providing you don't mind sleeping on the floor/couch/blankets (acting as mattresses) on the floor in a small household. Oh, and as long as you don't mind catching the train to wherever you go (I live in the Inner West).

@Jaz - RANDOM HOLLA! FOR JULLA!

Dedu

Smash Lord
Drinks! Drinks! Drinks!
Alcohol! What else?
Beer!
Lager!
Wine!
Spirits!
Cocktails!

Parrrtaaaay afterwards!
I'll work out where we can leave our stuff with Brinton and Jaz.

HELL YARRH!

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
ill have a one off (or possibly more than one off) meet when my folks leave the country. which is june or july, somewhere around then. will keep u all posted.

Bjay

Smash Lord
If anybody is interested for some Smash at mine on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Friday during this day week let me know. ^_^

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
Interested. Tommorow. Oh and PO, I was just worried I'd let You down. But then I realised how much I hated Shiek and that it was better to be for than against. bloody f-air......

Dedu

Smash Lord
fair is her saving grace.

But Lol i rarely pull off fairs as most ppl learn to DI away from her combos.
Shame she was nerfed hardcore in Brawl.

Its fitting, given she ***** more than 75% of the characters in Melee.

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
fair is her saving grace.

But Lol i rarely pull off fairs as most ppl learn to DI away from her combos.
Shame she was nerfed hardcore in Brawl.

Its fitting, given she ***** more than 75% of the characters in Melee.
Never would've thought of DI. Explains a fair bit of My phail.

xeno

Smash Ace
I sms'd chicken salad since he never reads the boards.. is there anyone else we know of who doesn't read or we don't talk to?

Bjay

Smash Lord
lol what did you sms him about? tourney? or are you hosting a meet or something? :p

There's plenty of people who don't read the boards and/or we don't talk to. Check your MSN if you have any of them, I'm drawing a blank here and frankly am too lazy to think about how many :p

Bjay

Smash Lord
I was looking forward to meeting You too T_T

BJay, can I get some details?
Oh ya, i totally forgot. :embarrass

You can meet him on Fridays, and this Friday too, assuming he'll go to UTS?

yep, add me on MSN.

bjorn5000@hotmail.com

At one point in the night I will be away for a while though. But yeah :)

If anyone else is also interested in playing Melee/Brawl at mine tomorrow, let me know ^_^

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
friday i have....to....do some stuff that involves.....prospectively.....not.....not playing smash.

nah, ill likely be there. although, i wasnt there last time. but this time.....i might be.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Meh I'm most likely not going T.T

However if anyone wants to come over tomorrow or Friday for Smash at mine, they're more than welcome too O=]

Dedu

Smash Lord
woo.

I'm going to the city this friday. See y'all there.
I hasta speak to Brinto.

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
Ack, not going Tomoro. Hey PO, My Mate wants to Double Me for BRAWL and doesn't Know Any of You Guys. That Kool?

Top Bottom