• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
What about another Marth player or two?:chuckle:
That's a given for Olimar though. Once I learn to use the whistle more effectively in lag, I shouldn't have problems anymore. Oh, and I beat you with Sonic, whom I only just first started using that day. I'm sure we can still say that there needs to be a perfectly good non laggy time to settle this, dontcha think? Like an occasion when there would be more KOs than SDs in our matches! *dreams of what Nintendo has made impossible*

Bjay

Smash Lord
A lot sure has been happening in this thread lately ._.

PS: The first post needs an updating!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
That's a given for Olimar though. Once I learn to use the whistle more effectively in lag, I shouldn't have problems anymore. Oh, and I beat you with Sonic, whom I only just first started using that day. I'm sure we can still say that there needs to be a perfectly good non laggy time to settle this, dontcha think? Like an occasion when there would be more KOs than SDs in our matches! *dreams of what Nintendo has made impossible*
Yes, I SD'd the most yet I still won bwahha.
But yes, seriously, under the circumstances of that lag I don't take the reuslts overly seriously, don't worry. We'll settle this :)

Also news to all: META KNIGHT IS NO LONGER A GLOMPING STEAM ROLLER TO ME ANYMORE, YAHOO. BE PREPARED EVERYONE ELSE, YOU SHALL MEET YOUR END AT THE TIP OF MARTH'S SWORD.

Also next tournament where? Edit: and more importantly WHEN IN THE NEXT WEEK.

S.D

Smash Master
I'm up for wifi too (fingers crossed its lag free) 0860-4845-5910, or we can just play on top of the bridge to acclimatise for the tournament.

Everyone is getting better at brawl, next tournament should be fun. As for whose the best (aside from Kulla who we all wish a speedy recovery) i'd throw chicken salad's name into the mix - darkhorse perhaps?

Dedu

Smash Lord
we can just play on top of the bridge to acclimatise for the tournament.
LOLOL

CS and I are now EQUAL when it comes to one on one thanks to mah boi.
Don't forget Tom and BJ as well.

xeno

Smash Ace
Chicken Salad's Potential Power Level is beyond the comprehension of normal mankind's mind.

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
12 characters

(not including the space, this sentence fragment or the parentheses)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Arriving
Thu 17 Jul 2008
2125 hr / 9.25pm
Sydney Airport - T2 Domestic

Departing
Sun 20 Jul 2008
715 hr / 7.15am
Sydney Airport - T2 Domestic

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Nah qld doesnt fail.... only Syke... :D

I have finally figured out how to get games straight onto my laptop with my capture card (I needed a specific cord), so now i can record tourney matches!

Also...I have like a million matches vs Turtle and Fork saved to my wii, I added some of them to my youtube... http://au.youtube.com/user/KullaKure

I dont have the ability to record sound...so i just put music to them, however its really interesting trying to find good music that also matches the length of the game....but yeah, I think they worked out well :D

xeno

Smash Ace
Kulla, can you bring your laptop to Fork's bi-weeklies? Crap.. I mean if you go (sorry)

Bjay

Smash Lord
Yay I'm back on the Sydney Boards after being busy with the nintendo tour, andddd suddenly becoming not too long afterwards. But yeah I still feel a bit ill but I'm much better now, I'll probably be ill for a couple more days I reckon.

Woah Dave's in Sydney for a little bit? I'll have to make a day free then :D

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Xeno: Might go to one or two...but I wont be playing much at all or staying long even if I do...maybe

Bjay: How did you go in other days?

Fonti: It was one of the only decent songs that fit the time of that song...

Unreon: Lack of DI made that happen

Bjay

Smash Lord
The only meets you'll really get is when people feel like hosting them, but there is no pattern to that really.

Unfortunately usually these days we're busy.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Well I could maybe host a meet myself if people were interested.

I do have two TVs and one wii and one GC, so if no one where to bring anything other than themselves and their controllers we could sufficiently have one brawl and one melee going on at once (oh btw, I hate melee, so beware my wrath if no one were to bring a second wii/brawl).

I also have a TV card on my computer, so theoretically it's 3 TVs. (The computer can easily record all matches as well).

I'm thinking Saturday, also I'm in Mascot (near the airport, and I'm personally 1min walk from the train station). Are people up for it, or?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I'm game. I'll be good to bring Wii/Brawl, too, if needed.

Would prefer to wait and see who else wants to go before I set anything in stone though.

Gords

Smash Champion
Well I could maybe host a meet myself if people were interested.

I do have two TVs and one wii and one GC, so if no one where to bring anything other than themselves and their controllers we could sufficiently have one brawl and one melee going on at once (oh btw, I hate melee, so beware my wrath if no one were to bring a second wii/brawl).

I also have a TV card on my computer, so theoretically it's 3 TVs. (The computer can easily record all matches as well).

I'm thinking Saturday, also I'm in Mascot (near the airport, and I'm personally 1min walk from the train station). Are people up for it, or?
give me a date and time and ill let you know. If im free you will see me there.
also i have a wii and brawl if yo need another .

xeno

Smash Ace
My GC will randomly break due to Melee being too 'awesome' for it.

Also xeno, Im working on Sunday so I can't do it on that day.
You're still unconvinced, aye. :embarrass
Regarding bringing stuff.. the meet I held a couple weeks ago was fun.. but you guys forgot a Wiimote.. and only one person brought a Wii. I don't mean to be rude but Come on! If Shaya hosts this meet -- bring what you have!!

Top Bottom