• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Regional Ratings - Last Updates: MK-Legal: Oct 1st | MK-Banned: Nov 15th

Rajam

Smash Champion
Ranking updated!

Another temporary update while catching up. Tournaments up to Feb 1st added, including School is in Session 4 and Winter Game Fest VI. After some tests I decided to change the payouts factor to lower its effect.

Special thanks to TOs and people who have helped me through PMs with characters, and pointing some mistakes and other stuff. Also any mistake or missed info, let me know :)

Rajam

Smash Champion
That's correct. It's due to the change to the payouts factor to reduce its effect, so tournaments like MLG or any other tournament with high ratio total_payouts/quantity_of_players is now giving less points. For example MLG Dallas had a previous PF of ~4.4, which meant players were gaining 4.4 times the normal amount of points. With the change I made now MLG Dallas has now a PF of ~1.9. The same thing happened with several "big" events which had a high payouts/players ratio. All that means less points overall

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Damn, I'm 44... I probably would have been higher if I didn't forfeited my matches in winners and in losers at SiiS4. Good Ish Kain, Holding it down....

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
WTF is this They got my main wrong for the THIRD TIME! PIT AND ROB!
he only records the characters you put down on your results threads.

1. talk to your T.O about your chars to help him get it right.
or
2. stop using chars you dont want to be recorded as using

its simple as that.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
They hate me for some reason shadow xD..

But yea, I've only used them once ever and that was at some small Houston tourney. You can leave them there though, I actually plan on using them in a few upcoming tourneys until I can get the feel for TL again

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
I dont get why orion keeps falling? He is placing in everything he enters .... even if it is in europe it should count for something

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I dont get why orion keeps falling? He is placing in everything he enters .... even if it is in europe it should count for something
This list only ranks Canada and North America at the moment. Orion is in Europe and has been for awhile. Even though he is doing good there he will fall off on this ranking thread because his top placings their don't count. Neither do Tijuana tourneys like the ones TKD goes too or Japan tourneys. Otherwise, this list would be very different.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I'm unable to open the spreadsheets. It says the file is too big to open in a browser and Excel is telling me the file is invalid. Can anyone help me out?

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
I noticed my ranking hasn't been updated since August of 10. When it says "Updated up to Feb 1st 2011,", does that mean no tournaments beyond February have been ranked?

TP

Smash Master
I noticed my ranking hasn't been updated since August of 10. When it says "Updated up to Feb 1st 2011,", does that mean no tournaments beyond February have been ranked?
Who the **** are you?

No, seriously. I thought I knew of all the Illinois smashers. Is Deerfield near Chicago or STL? I'm having a tournament in STL next weekend that you should totally come to. :)

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Who the **** are you?

No, seriously. I thought I knew of all the Illinois smashers. Is Deerfield near Chicago or STL? I'm having a tournament in STL next weekend that you should totally come to. :)
Chicago is 1 hr. away from where I live. Can you provide me the link to the tournament?

Rajam

Smash Champion
I'm unable to open the spreadsheets. It says the file is too big to open in a browser and Excel is telling me the file is invalid. Can anyone help me out?
Try downloading the file instead of opening it in your browser :o

That's right. Also, remember the list in the 1st post includes only the top 5% of players, the other 95% can be seen inside the excel file attached.

Top Bottom