• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Regional Ratings - Last Updates: MK-Legal: Oct 1st | MK-Banned: Nov 15th

Rajam

Smash Champion
Ranking updated!

Tournaments up to Sep 30th added, including Apex and MLG Raleigh. Best 11 tournaments count. October tournaments pending. The Excel File will be updated later today.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Oh yeah shoutout to atomsk for going to the most tournies and going to a tourney literally like EVERY F***ING weekend since this thing has been out >.>...lol.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Ouch, dropped 18 spots. Not even in the top 100 anymore.

I'll bring it back. =)

EDIT: Oh, two Yoshis made it into the top 5%. It's about time, you guys. :laugh:

:069:

FEAR977

Smash Apprentice
Placed 13 out of 26 people in the tournament "Hall of Gaming 1" could have done better.:ohwell:

Rajam

Smash Champion
Payouts are what determine the prize factor. Reading the thread, I noticed the prizes were some gift cards worth $100 total

Giannis

Smash Cadet
Nice update but I wonder why the japanese players from APEX were included. I mean, I don't think we will see them any time soon unless japanese tournaments start to get ranked too.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
They were on just because they attended an American tourny, so their score is just gonna fall from here on out. I'd say leave it on to show how much weight doing good at a national would do for your overall ranking.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Lost 7 - 10/16/10

Orginal Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286581
Results Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11422529#post11422529

16 Entrants
$5 Entry
$2 Venue Fee
Lafayette, LA

Bracket Image: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/EeveeEvolution/Lost7.gif

1: Ran (Snake / Marth) [$45.00]
2: Curlz (MK / Olimar) [$22.50]
3: Ever Power (Mario) [$7.50]
4: ISBS (MK)
5: MasterMajora (DK / Game & Watch)
5: Dicey (Ice Climbers / Toon Link)
7: Gami (Kirby)
7: Trint (Marth / Diddy)
9: Nickels (Lucario)
9: Garrett (Snake)
9: Patrick (Marth)
9: ChKn (Marth)
13: Burney (Pit)
13: Easton (Link)
13: Amber (Pokemon Trainer)
13: FPDav (C. Falcon / Wolf)

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
I may be looking a bit into the future, but won't MLG Dallas inflate some of the high-placing players' ranking by ridiculous amounts? MLG Dallas has a total prize pool of $35,000, which is 5 times the amount from the previous 4 MLG events (each create significant movement on their own).

Rajam

Smash Champion
Despite the pool prize is 5x compared to other MLGs, the points won't be 5x (prize factor doesn't increase linearly)...

Anyways, that tournament will be the biggest brawl tournament ever (in terms of prizes+attendance), and with negative points as well to those who finish in last places... every possible ranking system should give that tournament a bunch of points to players placing high nonetheless

Top Bottom