• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Member Tutorials

A_man13

Smash Master
No one really has any good tuts nowerdays. This thread was long dead until ekiox put up some incomplete tuts. It's really a shame, since I'm in a really deep slump and need some inspiration past guild inn.

A_man13

Smash Master
You have no idea what I had to go through to find his deviant art, but I found it. Thanks! I just wish I had some better stocks to work with; I can't find any good stuff.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I feel bad asking, but how do you view your animation, or with what program?
never mind i figured it out

IDK

Smash Lord
wondering if anyone else here uses GIMP for mac because photoshop is $600? if so please give me some advice on how to use it. i'm new...

A_man13

Smash Master
There was some interest in people learning how to make this sig:

If there is any more interest, I might write a tutorial on it. Does anyone want a tutorial for it?

A_man13

Smash Master
It actually was a stock that I distorted mostly, but I did add some pentooling, smudging, sparkle thingies, C4D's, etc.

alright, Want: 2. Anyone else?

A_man13

Smash Master
Man, it's been forever since I posted here...

Anyways, I got a new spriting tutorial if anyone wants to take a look see. It's real baisic as it covers just making lines and baisic geometric figures as well as preliminary shading.

Top Bottom