• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Member Tutorials

soaz

Smash Ace
Remember dont comment on the tuts here if you have to you could always send a pm or something.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Hey, enough with the comments. It's a simple rule and if people keep it up I'm going to request the locking of this thread. I don't want to have to bother the mods with the trivial task of deleting pages and pages of comments but this thread can't thrive so long as people keep cluttering it with tutorialess posts. If it keeps up the only way to control the situation would be to prevent anyone from posting. Even the contributors so PLEASE stop posting comments.

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
Hey, enough with the comments. It's a simple rule and if people keep it up I'm going to request the locking of this thread. I don't want to have to bother the mods with the trivial task of deleting pages and pages of comments but this thread can't thrive so long as people keep cluttering it with tutorialess posts. If it keeps up the only way to control the situation would be to prevent anyone from posting. Even the contributors so PLEASE stop posting comments.
Sorry...:(

It's just that E123Omega and I go way back on here, *ever since i was active, pretty much* and we hadn't seen each other for awhile.

I apologize, won't happen again.

Well then, so this won't be a fruitless post, i'll post my latest tutorial:

acojan

Smash Apprentice

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
sugar ur never on the critique boards any more u should go on one day
Its true, I'm not. Honestly, the critiques aren't ever any good, and people skip over you a ton. I go on ZU to get critique or GuildInn. Even then I don't go to ZU anymore because they can be intentionally rude about it. Marthmaster knows what I'm talking about. -_-

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
A tutorial i made a while ago for one of my best sigs of '07:

Tutorial;
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...9/TUTORIAL.jpg

It will teach you how to distort the background of a stock effectively, and teach you how to make pleasing colors and nice lighting, and how to make clipping mask and some mediocre pen tool work. Recommended for Intermidiate to Advanced photoshop users. enjoy.
argh, the link doesn't work. i wanted to try making something like that.

A_man13

Smash Master
I'm sorta've fed up with the CnC board right now. Usually I get minimal CnC and usually it's nothing more than thats your best yet or I don't like it (usually the former). I try to get in depth CnCing myself, but I really don't know what to say when giving CnC to the likes of you guys. There really isn't too many good places for in depth CnC.

Anywho, that's sorta've off topic (way, I might add). Anyone have a tut or a sig that they want a tut on or something?

Sleisl

Smash Cadet
This was the first tut I ever wrote; I was terrible back then but it still teaches some good flow and bg work basics with brushing :) take a look
http://sleisl.deviantart.com/art/Destruction-Tut-72521421

I love critiquing, so i'll stop in the topic once in a while, but if you want real specific help and such you should check out dedicated sig sites, like globalsigalliance.com or planetrenders.net 's forums.

Top Bottom