• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
GG's indeed. All's fair in war and kart racing. And you got smacked in the face for using your red shell anyway~

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

GGs @IsmaR & @ relaxedexcorcist relaxedexcorcist , those were some of the best Bob-Ombs hits of my life on Sunshine Airport and Shy Guy Falls.
(sorry about that BTW, but alls fair in love and Mario Kart)

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Eh, I'm terrible at bomb throws so I consider those legit. GG's both of you :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah they're not as hard to hit as green shells, but like you I'm terrible with them and hit myself with them more often than not.
Also I didn't know how HARD it is to recover if you get hit while on the waterfall on Shy Guy Falls. A lot of swearing ensued when I got hit by that blue shell (more than the usual amount anyway).

Last edited by a moderator:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
List of all the hidden stats for each character/vehicle part: http://i.imgur.com/kDceEjv.png

EDIT: there were actually a few small errors in that one as well as it lacking the Standard ATV, so I replaced it with a fixed/condensed version.

Last edited:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
No I didnt make it.

But at the time when I posted it, the wiki didnt have the stats added yet, but now it does so Ive been using the Wiki as well lol.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I've been experimenting a bit with new Rosalina combos. Found another one I'm fond of:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Was looking at the OP, and noticed I was mistakenly listed as a US player. I'm actually Irish, and live in Ireland.

If the purpose of the flags is to represent time zones, the UK flag would be the one to go for with me, though in game, I am listed with the Irish flag.

Here's an Irish Flag icon for me though:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
So...do I just leave a comment here saying I'd like to join ya'll?
My NNID is the same as my username here and I live in the United States.
Is that it?
I'd also be able to record races, if that means anything.
They wouldn't be in HD though...

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Hey guys, I bought a wii u and mk8. Then used the club nintendo promo and got 2 free games out of it and gave mk8 to friend so he can keep it because I'm more interested in the digital copy....so I don't have it anymore.

BUT, The game is nice. I've been used to the sport/jet bike with either monster or Standard/Off-Road Tires.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
So, may I join you folks in the MK8? Is there like, a main tourney for Smashboards or something? If not, might as well register me in the OP.
Anyone is free to join of course. :p
There will be tourneys and such in the future when things settle down with the new game and time becomes more manageable for everyone.

Anyone is free to host a tournament, though. (and if you do, make sure to post the details in this thread).

Added you to OP

Was looking at the OP, and noticed I was mistakenly listed as a US player. I'm actually Irish, and live in Ireland.

If the purpose of the flags is to represent time zones, the UK flag would be the one to go for with me, though in game, I am listed with the Irish flag.

Here's an Irish Flag icon for me though:

Fixed

So...do I just leave a comment here saying I'd like to join ya'll?
My NNID is the same as my username here and I live in the United States.
Is that it?
I'd also be able to record races, if that means anything.
They wouldn't be in HD though...
That would be fine~ yes
Added you to OP :p

Also if you ever want to post any recordings or youtube channel for your videos or whatever, go ahead and list them here and I can add it under Media.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Alright, alright, alright. I bought MK8 again.

NNID - OfficialVinyl
Country - Florida, US
Time Zone - Eastern

Also MK7.

3DS FC: 0103 - 9521 - 8016
Time Zone: Eastern

Another thing, can the swf mkw post be collapsed since it's no longer usable?

Last edited:

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
But when

:<
I'd host one myself; but I'm moving in 5 days, which will take 3 days to drive to where I'm moving to, and I'll then be in the process of finding a roommate on top of an unpredictable work schedule.

Anyone is free to host one though, please help yourselves to the host-age :teemo:

KRBAY

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SSBBSonic
3DS FC
0774-4477-0228
Here to join the MK8 races!

SSBBSonic

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
I'm going to be going to Greece for vacation for about a month an a half. Could you please change my country in the list?

Last edited:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I was just about to make a tournament until I saw the Time Settings. I do not believe it'll work out depending on our schedules if it's going to be weekly, but a fixed period may be suitable? Maybe doing it the old fashioned way is best.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Ah, crap. I forgot all about this thread. I need a salty rise to 9999VR... Add meh plox. I'll be free to race with all Friday.
MrDoom8000 (or try "Mr. Doom")

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I've registered all the NNIDs that are on the primary post onto my Wii U. I probably should've done it sooner, but since I'm getting pretty close to the 9000 VR mark now, better late than never at this point.

Anyway, all of you are free to attend my Galaxy Cup tournament, which will be starting at 1:00 PM ET today. It'll be open until 8/14 at 11:00 PM ET, so you won't have to worry about the time settings.

Edit: On a side note, if you're planning on attending my tournament, I'd recommend registering my NNID onto your Wii U beforehand.

Last edited:

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
Oh my. The last time I posted in this thread it was the MKW thread (I think). I don't have mk8 yet but I do have mk7. I'm especially fond of shells only GPs.
My 3DS FC is 0817 4408 9506.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I noticed that it's somewhat difficult to get everyone to convene at the same time. I would like to race with you guys sometime. I will most likely jump online today.

F

FennerGuy1992

You guys should do this in Charlotte, NC! I'm interested in that :D
I'm a beast at Mario Kart!

NNID: FennerGuy1992 (active on Mario Kart 8)
MKW FC: 1507-0731-5885
3DS FC: 1375-7822-6342 (active on Mario Kart 7)
---
I wanted to do a Charlotte tournament for Super Mario Kart & Mario Kart 64 in the Mt. Holly area, but I don't know if my parents would let me if it's a full house of 32.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom