• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

D

Deleted member

That race on Toad's Turnpike was so unfair. I literally just hugged the crap out of the walls and took a leisurely drive in 1st place with no interruptions at all.
It was so silly. I think everytime I came off of the side anti-grav areas I was funneled straight towards the cars, and I couldn't really avoid them because I'm still getting used to how the glider handles. Guess that's what I get for voting for it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Good race on RR classic @ IsmaR IsmaR , you came pretty close near the end there.
Though I will admit it was a bit leisurely. Absolutely NOTHING was thrown at me when I got into 1st.

D

Deleted member

Not my best racing @ relaxedexcorcist relaxedexcorcist , but I had fun anyway.
Maybe I can really show ya what I can do tomorrow when my hands don't hurt from playing Mario Kart for the entire day and I'm not tired.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Gonna take a break Ismar, but it was fun :) You killed me with that fire flower lol.
Also didn't know you were from Arizona, that's cool :p I'll probably play again in a little bit, wanna reach 2000 vr tonight.

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
How do I get in on this hot MK8 action? is there a number I must contact?

I have A button thumb, it's pretty great.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
How do I get in on this hot MK8 action? is there a number I must contact?

I have A button thumb, it's pretty great.
Hiya Nday~ :D
I've added you to the OP
And I've also added you ofc

This is still new stuff and we haven't used this thread for events and tournaments in a while and I'm really hoping it takes off again.

D

Deleted member

There are so many (read; 2) fellow AZ residents in this thread, where did you all come from?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I might not get to play until later since I should be going out somewhere soon, but if anyone wants to play with, my NNID is sonicbrawler182.

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
Would anyone like to join my tournament It's called Koopa Kart. Its a team tournament. Your only allowed to use Bowser, Koopalings, Shy Guy, and Koopa. Tournament Code: 5200-3699-1951 for anybody who's interested.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
I have been playing and finally unlocked every character, still need a lot of karts and parts and get Mirror Mode.

.n_n.

D

Deleted member

@ IsmaR IsmaR I am SO sorry about that blue shell on Sweet Canyon.
You were just an unfortunate victim caught in the crossfire.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
@ IsmaR IsmaR I am SO sorry about that blue shell on Sweet Canyon.
You were just an unfortunate victim caught in the crossfire.
No worries, I had what was coming to me. <3

Figures, the one character I wanted to play as is the last one I unlocked. But finally got Larry.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Good games @Chucklehead Tom and @Arcadenik. Hopefully we get to play more tonight. I only quit cause I wanted to save some replays lol.

Also, could I be added to the front page? NNID is relaxed.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Ok now I'm ready.
Sorry I never got to play, I didn't see those messages saying you were ready until way late.

This is why this game desperately needs an invite and notification system. Because Miiverse is not a very effective means of communicating for stuff like this. I'm going to have to set something up in he future so I can organise games with people.

For the first little bit, I probably won't be joining games very often. Not because I'm anti-social, but since I'm focusing on the Grand Prix mode and will be aiming to beat staff ghosts after that, I tend to not catch messages to join and when I'm in the middle of a Grand Prix, I'm completely focusing on finishing it and don't check the HOME menu until afterwards.

I'll join games if I see them, but until I finish all of the single player stuff, I might miss messages when you guys are still online. Feel free to send me a message, but don't feel bad if I don't get back to you on time. It's not me ignoring you intentionally, it's due to there being a lack of a proper invite/notification system telling me about messages, and I desperately hope Nintendo fixes this, both within the game itself and through firmware updates.

In terms of where I am, I only have 6 of the 150cc Mirror cups left, and then I'll be doing Time Trials, which shouldn't take too long. So online will be all I focus on after that. So please just be aware of that.

Also, you can add me to the racers list, NNID is the exact same as my username here.

Last edited:

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
Sorry I never got to play, I didn't see those messages saying you were ready until way late.

This is why this game desperately needs an invite and notification system. Because Miiverse is not a very effective means of communicating for stuff like this. I'm going to have to set something up in he future so I can organise games with people.

For the first little bit, I probably won't be joining games very often. Not because I'm anti-social, but since I'm focusing on the Grand Prix mode and will be aiming to beat staff ghosts after that, I tend to not catch messages to join and when I'm in the middle of a Grand Prix, I'm completely focusing on finishing it and don't check the HOME menu until afterwards.

I'll join games if I see them, but until I finish all of the single player stuff, I might miss messages when you guys are still online. Feel free to send me a message, but don't feel bad if I don't get back to you on time. It's not me ignoring you intentionally, it's due to there being a lack of a proper invite/notification system telling me about messages, and I desperately hope Nintendo fixes this, both within the game itself and through firmware updates.

In terms of where I am, I only have 6 of the 150cc Mirror cups left, and then I'll be doing Time Trials, which shouldn't take too long. So online will be all I focus on after that. So please just be aware of that.

Also, you can add me to the racers list, NNID is the exact same as my username here.
Ok no prob.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
I'm still up for some once this video uploads.

EDIT: ready, just friend requested you.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sorry I didn't stick around for long @ IsmaR IsmaR , I've been playing practically all day and I don't want to have carpal tunnel by age 22.

D

Deleted member

Close race on RR @ IsmaR IsmaR , I came so close to overtaking you with that Piranha Plant near the end.

D

Deleted member

GGs @Chucklehead Tom and @ ndayday ndayday

Gold parts too good. Need to get those already.
High rollin' with my tri-speeder and gold wheels.
Also I just want to say I got really dominated at the end of Mount Wario. I got hit by a Red Shell then something else and that was it for me.

Rhus

We're going top speed!
Hey guys, I'm new to smashboards and stumbled upon your MK8 community here, what a lucky coincidence.

Anyway, my NNID is Ziggly and nickname there is Rhus. I'm down for races as long as I hopefully see your notification on here or Miiverse or whatever.

Sariku

Smash Master
Hey to everyone here, but no one probably knows who I am. I play a ton with Gatlin, and I've played a little bit with IsmaR.

I haven't had a chance to say it yet, but GG's IsmaR. I'd play with you when you ended up joining Travis' games. IDK if you recognized me as a recurring character tho. My Mii's name is Jason.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I really wish there was a way to check how many coins youve collected, I really wanna know how close I am to Gold Glider. I have a feeling Im not far off though

Top Bottom