• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

-Final-

Aria♪
I see errors. You said that Dikastis had the best lap (0:24:828) when the one I submitted was a 0:24:777. o_0 Also, shouldn't Shok's and my scores be switched, if that was the case?

And just wondering, is the Bowser's Castle shortcut banned? The one where you go flying through the wall onto a higher platform? Not that I'd probably be able to pull it off anyways. :p

Sariku

Smash Master
I see errors. You said that Dikastis had the best lap (0:24:828) when the one I submitted was a 0:24:777. o_0 Also, shouldn't Shok's and my scores be switched, if that was the case?

And just wondering, is the Bowser's Castle shortcut banned? The one where you go flying through the wall onto a higher platform? Not that I'd probably be able to pull it off anyways. :p
You're completely correct and I'm going to fix it immediately. I knew was doing something wrong. I won't make this mistake again!

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Yes, it's banned. But of course you'll have to hear it from Sariku because he's tournament director here. :(

EDIT: Just wanted to let everyone know that I am terrible at bowser castle. Lava and flaming whiffle balls everywhere.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Good stuff Final :)
Good luck on BCWii everyone, not one of my best courses lol :rolleyes:

Gatlin

Your time does update (eventually) on the MK Channel, if you want I could take a picture and send it in for you if you are interested in participating.

Sariku

Smash Master
Yes, Gatlin would, and if not I'm sure any of us would. :] You don't have to worry about not having a camera or whatever, but that does mean that the sooner you can make your record, the better chance Nintendo WiFi has of actually updating the time. :o

Gatlin

Yeah no problem, lol :p
Anyone willing to play right now? Kinda bored

camerino1

Smash Lord
Well, considering I'm on the game already I might as well. Just lemme finish this last run on the Bowser Castle!
Edit: everyone should join :)!

Gatlin

Good stuff :bee::b: that means we are up to 5 players now, Air I see you, join :cry:

Top Bottom