• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hey, join a different room. Though I appreciate the idea of gaining points for free, I would rather earn them. Bin Laden ruins things.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
I don't have a 3ds so I guess all i'll be playing will be Mario kart wii.... My fc# is 4341-6723-8987

:phone:
Heyyy :p Welcome
I'll add your code to the 1st post now

Well if it is character I use diddy kong....
I like you already

I see. Thank you. This is not acceptable. Gatlin, attack.
haha, on it!

[collapse="The last thing you need to do is call me Doom. Just a forewarning."]
[/collapse]

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Lol gatlin and thanks :)

@Doo.... Mr. Doom if you were talking to me I needed a break from playing..... I guess I'm ready if you are still there....

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Hey, join a different room. Though I appreciate the idea of gaining points for free, I would rather earn them. Bin Laden ruins things.
Agreed. As soon as I saw that Bin Laden had 19,800 VR I dipped out of there so fast.

Also are you still racing? I just wasnt sure when you were leaving the room so I figured to just wait about 30 minutes to check back in.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
When I saw that you both had left, I thought the both of you were gone for good. I guess getting sleepy contributed to me leaving as well. Perhaps I should turn on AIM or Skype so that we won't quit out early.
Edit: MrDoom8000 for both.

I am up for it again tonight, though.

Phantom Gamer

When I saw that you both had left, I thought the both of you were gone for good. I guess getting sleepy contributed to me leaving as well. Perhaps I should turn on AIM or Skype so that we won't quit out early.
Edit: MrDoom8000 for both.

I am up for it again tonight, though.

I even went on skype to see if you were on the MKWii group so I could tell you I returned.

I'll add you the next time i get on skype and also you should join the skype group.

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Toadette (not sure how to spell it) and paratroopa (the flying one).... Not sure which car though....

BSP

Smash Legend
^My friend used that and it was the most annoying **** ever.

Am I the only one who loves Giant banana?

Phantom Gamer

^My friend used that and it was the most annoying **** ever.

Am I the only one who loves Giant banana?
Nah, I either went bowser jr + paratroopa or diddy + paratroopa. Depending on what I felt like using while being ahead. Usually it was the latter.

Gatlin

Just a reminder that Vinyl.'s tournament idea has been added to the 1st post of the thread and sign up's are still open. I really don't expect there will be a full 12-player list though, mainly due to many people being busy with classes and whatnot. There hasn't been an event for a bit though, so I'd really like to see this happen sometime soon.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Just a reminder that Vinyl.'s tournament idea has been added to the 1st post of the thread and sign up's are still open. I really don't expect there will be a full 12-player list though, mainly due to many people being busy with classes and whatnot. There hasn't been an event for a bit though, so I'd really like to see this happen sometime soon.
Swag; There's still 6 more left, so the best I can do is probably ask some others outside of this thread and make this tournament put at a time where all people are available, so they don't have to worry about it.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Does anyone want to race on MKW tonight? I'll start my session in about 30 minutes from this post. I'm on Skype/AIM if you want to talk to me.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I just finished racing with Gatlin.

What's your skype? If you want I can send you a message everytime I or multiple people are racing.

BSP

Smash Legend
But is it good?..... I kinda took a wild guess there

I would say yes. In most circumstances, no one can block triple red shell in double dash. Golden Mushroom puts you back towards the top really fast.

Nah, I either went bowser jr + paratroopa or diddy + paratroopa. Depending on what I felt like using while being ahead. Usually it was the latter.
Yeah. I think you're more likely to get the GBs in the top spots though.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I get off class at 11:20pm est so unless I get out early I prob won't be racing.
But I might.

Gatlin

You should, I love when new people join. If you ever wanna, just leave your fc.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I believe I have the files to create custom music for MKW, but I don't have the knowledge on how to actually make it work. Could someone (if it is "legal") direct me to a tutorial that teaches that junk?

BTW, I would like to race again tonight. Shoot me an AIM or Skype me if you're interested.

Gatlin

I can help you over Skype if you'd like. It's pretty easy depending on the track.

Top Bottom