• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
The points arent points earned in the tournaments, they're points for what place they took. Last place will always give 0 points, so the people with 1 race and 0 points means they entered only once and took last.

EDIT: So PG, do you want only Daisy listed as your character?
Actually I forgot to say "if I'm getting beat down too much with diddy".
For now you can put me down with just Daisy and Diddy.
I'm gonna try some heavy weights in some later friendlies to see if there's anybody I like from there.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Fixed it. Photoshop is slow as hell with updating things tho, so it prob wont show for about 30-45 mins.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I like how I'm the only high tier player to use one char :D
Baby weegee for life

-Final-

Aria♪
So guys, I compiled all of our tournament results into an Excel file and used a ranking system to rank everyone by the results. Here it is if you wanna see it:

Btw, if you see any problems with the characters set for you, let me know and I'll fix it asap.

... o_0 what?

This thing makes me look like I'm actually good. :troll:

And I'm the only person in the top 10 who regularly uses all three weight classes.

:avril:

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
I would use all 3, but there's not a single lightweight character I actually like consistently using. The closest would be dry bones, but ehhh.

:phone:

Gatlin

Posting to say that I am currently playing some WW races if anyone would like to join me. Tonight is "free play" night in the Light House, so it will count towards a postbit if you join.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
**** U **** U **** U **** U **** U**** U **** U **** U **** U **** U **** U **** U **** U **** U **** U **** U **** U **** U **** U **** U **** U **** U **** U **** U!!!!

/caps

Shök

Smash Champion

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
K, I'll take her off then. I just added her in as Ive seen you use her 3 or 4 times while racing with you.

Gatlin

For our next tourney, I believe Box had an idea of a 2-person team tourney, where one uses the heaviest combo, and the other uses the lightest combo.

It doesn't necessarily need to be this Sunday, since we just had one this past Sunday. Could just have another friendlies-event.

Sariku

Smash Master
I finally have my much needed thirty hour work weeks again, with me closing tonight and tomorrow night (won't be home until post midnight at least). I also don't have Sunday off this week (Friday and Monday), so I won't be able to participate in anything you guys are doing.

It sucks that I have Halloween off. I don't even like Halloween. lol.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
For our next tourney, I believe Box had an idea of a 2-person team tourney, where one uses the heaviest combo, and the other uses the lightest combo.

It doesn't necessarily need to be this Sunday, since we just had one this past Sunday. Could just have another friendlies-event.

Wut? I dont get it... One person heavy and the other light, or both heavy and one team with both light on the other?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
We usually all collectively do as a group, but they're usually run by Sariku or Gatlin, although kinghippo and I have ran a few before.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Hi guys, sorry I haven't been active lately on both SWF and MKWii, I'm not allowed to go on the internet until this Saturday. Heck, I'm not even supposed to be on right now, I only went on since my mom needed me to check the lottery lol.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I've been busy lately :/
Wish I could air :(
Let's plan on doing some good old friday night friendlys? Starting@10:00 est.
Sound good?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
We usually all collectively do as a group, but they're usually run by Sariku or Gatlin, although kinghippo and I have ran a few before.
Well, you guys wanna host another one soon? PM me the thread/OP if you guys want to. (Details/info/times/sign ups etc.)

Gatlin

Again, I ask if anyone would like to race at some point.
My bad, I would race pretty much anytime, but I'm hardly on SWF atm cuz my laptop's keyboard took a ****. You should text me next time you are gonna play. :p

I've been busy lately :/
Wish I could air :(
Let's plan on doing some good old friday night friendlys? Starting@10:00 est.
Sound good?
Well, if I remember correct, tomorrow (Friday) is another free-play night in the Light House, could try and get a bunch of people together for whatevers.

Well, you guys wanna host another one soon? PM me the thread/OP if you guys want to. (Details/info/times/sign ups etc.)
Will do when we set something up, thanks :)

For the next tourney let's not do FFA, We need to mix things up
Im fine with some type of team thing.

And welcome Kantrip. ;o
How about we do your idea Box? Sounded fine to me.

I want to start playing MKWii again. I should probably get my wii set up to wifi first, though :)
Hello :)

Welcome to the thread Kantrip. If you wanna participate in friendlies and tourneys with others in this thread, please provide your friend code. Also be sure to add as many/all of the friend codes you can, which can be found on the OP of this thread.

BSP

Smash Legend
Another free play in Light house tonight. Someone play with me later. As always, the more the merrier!

BSP

Smash Legend
To add PG

Added you PG

You guys should see how many times I've thrown a green shell forward, and it has managed to somehow come back and nail me

Top Bottom