• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Low-Tier Tourney: Mario

vato_break

Smash Master
I've beaten every mario on wifi...except like hardgainer and flame(who i've always been a **** to xD),i hvae tourney results offline and online,and legit videos....i am more than qualified...

jus sayin'

Mario_ 101

Smash Ace
OH I just realized that I think I've played Mario_101 before in an all Mario tourney. I suck at Mario dittos and I got 3rd. My brother (who doesn't play Mario) got 4th, but I don't know what place Mario_101 got. I believe that my brother and I both played ab eat him though o.O

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=6921

I was out of practice at this tourney :/
mario dittos on wifi is just fail >_> I would have much rather gone luigi vs. him. And no, you didn't fight me unless you cheated and were playing in place of your brother since you share the same wii.

Veggi

Smash Champion
Smash G0D, want to play? Not for a spot of course because I can't play in it even if I was good enough. I just want some experience against other Marios. If you don't want to, it's fine though.

0989 2097 5432

Edit: Maybe later, I guess.

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
Lol @ Vato x9 at least this thread gave us some nice activity around here, well, at least for me, since i'm not that social, not even popular, since my Mario as been underground for most of this time, but, well, instead of fighting, those who are candidates should start playing 24/7 wifi, that way, everyone will be ready to cape ****...

vato_break

Smash Master
I was just trying to make a point.. of course i haven't played every mario on wifi LOL theres lots of marios i haven't played.I'm just saying i think i am well qualified for this tournament.

Matt07

Smash Master
Dang this thread is really popular! I'll drop out because there are people who want to be in this more then me so go ahead :).

Inferno3044

Smash Master
so is it official that its those 5 or is it possible others are able to get a place. I think were should have a pool and the top 5 represent. I can set it up and we can meet in a chat room on aim, msn, yahoo, or something.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
If any one of you loses to a Ness, I will bash you for the rest of your/my time on SWF.
QFT

Yeah, Mario dittos are lulzy, but we can't just hand-pick everyone. We should at least have some democracy or something.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I nominate:

people who agree say "Ai!".
people who don't agree can ... just not agree. :/

Veggi

Smash Champion
If you don't agree, that's ok. It just means that you're wrong. I love that old thread so much.

Anyway, the 3 people I play with most use the worst characters in the game, one uses Captain Falcon, one uses Ganondorf, and one uses Link. They are pretty good too, that's the strange thing. Everyone else I play with mains Snake.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I play Samus in addition to Mario, so I have some knowledge on how to beat her. My brother and regular partner seconds Jiggs, and I've also had some experience with Mr. G-reg's Jiggs with Mario as well.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I play Allstar a few times, supposedly best Samus in SoCal? He's been to my place :D

Our matches goes back and forth, usually I win though, so I can give tips if needed versus Samus.

I play a legit Jigglypuff so I can play matches for practices as well ^^

My Link is decent too, I've won a tourney match offline with him vs. a Game and Watch... but I play Link like I do in Melee... so matches there won't help all too much...

One of my buddies plays a legit Lucas that almost beat DSF, I can give advice there as well..

LOL@Ness... just don't lose.

Everybody else, other people can give inputs :D

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
PT will be diifcult imo.

Ditto's shouldnt decide who's in. I'm content with the 5 listd so far. Long as ya'll show the metagame off. Ha

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Nice job Veggi, you didn't even mention my name after who was the Mario that ACTUALLY TRAINED YOU ON WIFI SCRUB.
I'm jk baby <3. At least mention me though.

But yeah kinda surprised my name wasn't mentioned once, considering I'm a wifi warrior, (not as crazy active, but l'd prolly whoop ALL YO ***** CEPT BO TASTIC THAT NUGGAH IS INHUMAN AND WIFI IS INHUMAN AHAHA.. I'll play any of y'all, (Mario dittos or not lol) on WIFI, CUS ITS SRS BSN . Wifi's no where near hard to adjust hohoohohohooo

I'm willing to do it. I've got some low tier online tourney experience. I vote for Fire, Vato, and Mario101 if that means anything as well. Can't really remember Ajax's Mario must have been a while if we fought. They are others but I don't think they are too active. Won't hurt to ask them though.

I'm down.
Man, I might seem like total sore loser, or a complete *******, or maybe because l lost to you at some point, even though it's wifi, even though it's 4am and I'm cranky as ****, but l def don't vouch for you at all. Unless y'all wanna be gay and play2win on wifi, then do ya thang...

When l played you, it was so ****ing laggy, maybe because l'm douchebag downloadining pr0nz, but it was so fcking laggy and you kept fireball spam and camping like piece of ****, shouldn't even be news to me since it's ****ing camping. But w/e, l still don't vouch for you though. Only imo.

They don't play wifi much though. Even though they're amazing offline, their precision could be their downfall online.

Not saying they COULDN'T do it of course, but I know I wouldn't want to swim in a pool I don't know the temperature of.
I like how papa Matador doesn't even mention me, and l just do wifi everyday </3 Ask Tony lol.

soooo does anyone agree with

Me, Vato, Flame, Susa, and Hardgainer?
I don't agree with hardgainer at all, and possibly Flame. SuSa l can place my faith in him and everyone else.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
lolololol we forgot hippiedude and nao he is kinda angry lololololol

ok guys we have to finish this thing
the one who definetly go are bo,flame and hardgainer is that right??
so we have two empty places
and the one who wants to go are vato,hippie,frank,mario 101,kanzaki,smash g0d,SuSa,inferno,fire and ray/boshi(?) matt don't wanna anymore lol
so let's do it like matador says: democracy
QFT

Yeah, Mario dittos are lulzy, but we can't just hand-pick everyone. We should at least have some democracy(!!!!!!!!) or something.

i would say everyone can suggest two people for those two empty places
the two who have the most votes can join
is that ok for you guys???

so i vote for vato cuz he is so selfconfident two win and if he lose we can kick his *** lol
and smash g0d cuz he has experience of fighting a samus(and she will be definetly a hard opponent) and really wants to join this thing

again:sry for the double post lol, didn't notice^^

Hardgainer08

Smash Apprentice
Well Hippie, to respond to your points....

1. We've fought twice on the last ladder, I won both times. I'm pretty sure I saw Luigi more then Mario, which according to your AIB profile is your main? Doesn't that mean your best char is Luigi?

2. In terms of my connection I run a wired connection which plugs directly to the wii. Connection strength is 3 bars according to the wii. Also my PSN connection has a full strength connection on all games I played online: Madden, SF4, and BB. A wifi connection is the sum of both players connections...I can't help if the other player has a less then stellar connection.

3. Fireball spam? Honestly I don't recall going crazy with that. First match I won, you said I spam fsmash as my feedback. Second time I won you just left a general insult "Bad Mario no skill at all...." there was more but I forgot the rest.

I might be able to find that if i look hard enough on google. Really wish I recorded our set...

Also, aside from obvious blocking many aerials handle fireballs well. You can ever jab them away if timed right.

4. You ask why no one vouched for you. Can you elaborate on why we should aside from your claim you can beat us all...which I already disproved because I beat you both times you challenged me? Or that you trained Veggi? Are you going to say its wifi so it doesn't count? This tourney is wifi...like it or not that's how it is.

5. You say you are a wifi warrior but many times you talk about what a joke it is and how you don't take it seriously...not that any of us take it as serious as offline but still. You even say as much on your ladder profile. Something like its a joke i'm just here to annoy as many people as I can or something...

6. If you have tourney exp please let us know. If you have wifi tourney exp even better since this will be on wifi.

Basically all I got was I don't like you HG so I disagree with you being there cause I hate the fact you won against me when we played. Also, I should be there...cause I said so.

FrankPizzi

Smash Apprentice
Nice job Veggi, you didn't even mention my name after who was the Mario that ACTUALLY TRAINED YOU ON WIFI SCRUB.
I'm jk baby <3. At least mention me though.

But yeah kinda surprised my name wasn't mentioned once, considering I'm a wifi warrior, (not as crazy active, but l'd prolly whoop ALL YO ***** CEPT BO TASTIC THAT NUGGAH IS INHUMAN AND WIFI IS INHUMAN AHAHA.. I'll play any of y'all, (Mario dittos or not lol) on WIFI, CUS ITS SRS BSN . Wifi's no where near hard to adjust hohoohohohooo

Man, I might seem like total sore loser, or a complete *******, or maybe because l lost to you at some point, even though it's wifi, even though it's 4am and I'm cranky as ****, but l def don't vouch for you at all. Unless y'all wanna be gay and play2win on wifi, then do ya thang...

When l played you, it was so ****ing laggy, maybe because l'm douchebag downloadining pr0nz, but it was so fcking laggy and you kept fireball spam and camping like piece of ****, shouldn't even be news to me since it's ****ing camping. But w/e, l still don't vouch for you though. Only imo.

I like how papa Matador doesn't even mention me, and l just do wifi everyday </3 Ask Tony lol.

I don't agree with hardgainer at all, and possibly Flame. SuSa l can place my faith in him and everyone else.
I feel the same way.. =/

Top Bottom