• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Low-Tier Tourney: Mario

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
uhh guys I still play wifi........

And i didn't change my name just taking advantage of my premium account >.>

JUDGE

Smash Lord
uhh.....i won't join i am terrible on wifi lol^^

but guys listen up: i will **** your ***** when mario don't win this thing!!! vatoooo i am counting on you!!!!

mario 4 god tier lol^^

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Kirin doesn't have a wii
Big B is too hard to contact
Hardgainer, I'm not sure..

I nominate

Myself, Vato, Flameleon, Ajax?

Thatguy do you play some wifi?

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
Hey.! wzzup...heh, i'm glad to see than there're people who still remember me, even when i'm not very know around here, only at aib but well, i have several months since i've played wifi bcs i was working in my Mario offline but maybe i can help with that Loltier tourney, i'll try to get a wii(bcs i don't own one, lol) and i'll be around here, looking in the shadows as always...

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Didn't quit Brawl, prolly just gonna play it alongside BlazBlue since apparently the less I play Brawl, the better I get (not even exaggerating, it's weird).

I REALLY want to enter this thing, but not only do I have a hopelessly bricked Wii, but both my copies of Brawl are unreadable.

So yeah, I'm pretty hopeless here. Bo and Flame should automatically be in if they're available. Not sure about the other 3 slots though. My two cents.

Edit: lmao, Kirin's Wii-less too? We should form a club.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I'd like to be one of the 5 :p Matador, vouch for me!
It could be you, Vato, Ajax, HG....all of you guys are good imo. Frank's actually gotten much better too since the first time I played him.

I just want to play. So ****in bad.

edit @ A2: I vouch for SmashGOD. He's really good. I teamed with him offline awhile back and his Mario impressed me.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Yeah, Wii's trashed. I plan on getting a new one sometime this year, but meh.

Right now no Brawl, and it's killing me.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Play SSB64 on PJ64k
:laugh:lmfao

I JUST downloaded that today. Like, not even 2 hours ago. It definitely helps, especially since I never really got into it during the initial release. It feels like a new...incredibly blocky game.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I read your mind!

Yeah it's reallyy beast. I was really into it for some time last year. But sadly right now my desktop isn't set up so I can't play it x/ PJ64 runs on my laptop, but no the k.

Dyou use keyboard? I learned how just for when I play for fun on my lappy, but usually I use a PS3 controller.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Smash G0D and Flameon...you guys have my respect.

Not like you had to earn that or anything, but seriously, go kick some ***. MARIO IS TOO GOOD DUDES!

Matt07

Smash Master
Not yet, we're still deciding, we have a few confirmed players, still need a bit more.

I'd go to this now, but I'm leaving in 2 weeks for college and I don't know if I would have the time to do this.

If enough people want to enter this I say we have a tournament for the last open spots, and keep the rest reserved for the best Mario's?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
So far, we have BO X7Tastic, Flameleon, Smash God, Vato, and...?

Hardgainer08

Smash Apprentice
I'm willing to prove myself by battling for the spot if need be. Just let me know.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
hmmm i don't know much about you but it would be ok for me if you join

so we have botastic, smash g0d, flameleon, vato and hardgainer nao^^
is that ok?? or does anyone else wants to join??^^
come on guys no wrong conservativeness, iknow that you all wants to join lol x'DD

JUDGE

Smash Lord
oh dear we forgot mario 101 and frankpizzi lol
anyone else??

EDIT: omg lol^^
sry for the double post x'DD

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Actually, there should be like...a quick playoff for the last 2 spots. Mario 101 responded first and is pretty reliable when it comes to these kinds of things. There were a few others that wanted in as well. It's the only fair way to do it without giving others the shaft.

I say Flame and Bo should be automatically in because they've proven themselves to be good over wifi, especially Flame.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
All the people listed are much, much better than me. I think having them on the team would best for the tournament.

Matador's location is pretty great.

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
A few months ago, i tried to be the best wifi Mario out there and i think i did at that time, lol, anyways, if my connection doesn't mess with me, i can win that tourney for us, heh, well, anyone who's gonna enter too, have confidence in your Mario's, remember than we are the "bottom tier devil" : >

P.d: i miss our old dittos matches, Matador... x9

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Matador's location is pretty great.
lol, thanks.

P.d: i miss our old dittos matches, Matador... x9
I do too, they were always so epic. T_T

We also forgot about SuSa. We should definitely have like...at least rock paper scissors for the last two slots, or all of them if need be. Just please be up front of you think someone would be better for the tourney than you are. I'd probably place Bo, Flame, HG and probably Kirin ahead of myself for example if we were all available to enter.

Remember we're trying to win this, even if it is wifi. Respect our authoritah!

Hardgainer08

Smash Apprentice
Well, for those that don't know me I'm fine with whatever option as long as I am able to show I can rep Mario with pride.

I guess I can give a quick resume of myself. Maining Mario since N64.

Started playing seriously in brawl. I also ladder on AIB since the initial beta ladder.

Last AIB ladder my top score was 1751, winning record with over 20 games over 500. All matches were played with Mario only. Including against top tiers and CG D3s....

Wifi tourney experience is 24 online tourneys. 15 of which I placed within top 4, 6 of which I won outright in first. 4 gold medals for first...should be more but some tourneys were too small to award medals.

All of my gold medals were earned in low tier tourneys....

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Hardgainer08.ai

http://allisbrawl.com/history.aspx?id=7709&gid=0&page=1

http://www.youtube.com/user/Hardgainer2008

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
Whoa, nice, all i have to prove than my Mario's good is the feedback i got from aib, heh and also some vidz than i hope i can upload in the future...

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
If only boss would paticipate in this... and famous, you should be in this. Your like the second best.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
They don't play wifi much though. Even though they're amazing offline, their precision could be their downfall online.

Not saying they COULDN'T do it of course, but I know I wouldn't want to swim in a pool I don't know the temperature of.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
what matador says: so the one who definetly join are bo, flame and vato is that right??
and the one who wants to join are mario 101,frank,hardgainer,SuSa, matt(?),smash g0d and who else??
omg you guys are all awesome, but please leave if you realize that there is someone better than you
oh and what is with xero??? does anyone know how good his wifi mario is??

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
hmm now when i think about it.. Hardgainer is very good in low tier tournaments..

Me, Flame, Vato, Hardgainer, Ajax

That's my final stand point.

If any of them can't play for whatever reason then SmashGod can probably be in as well.

Top Bottom