• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

XACE-K

Smash Master
lmao.... what azn lep showed me last night...

ken vs

S ugar
S usie
B ob
M atty

SSBM TOO GOOD!
Best. coincidence. EVER.

Anyways, I getting really nervous for Ken. If he doesn't win immunity or unleash some epic mindgame, it's over.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
No no no, Ken is the next out (if he doesn't win immunity), not Bob. And that's Sugar's fault. Sugar is not playing a strategic game, she is playing an emotional game. She feels that the final three should consist of all "good" people, even if she doesn't win. She views Ken as an "evil" person and doesn't want him to win. She's supporting Bob and Matty to the end because they're "good". And right now, Sugar is calling the shots. She acts like she's this weak, little, meager girl, but she takes out whoever she wants.

If Sugar says Kenny's going, Matty's already on board with that idea, Susie would follow them because she just wants to do whatever it takes to make Top 3, and Bob would vote with the majority (and even if he voted with Ken, it wouldn't count since it would be 3-2).
Sugar is incredibly...
weird.

Isn't revenge an evil idea?

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
****, it's pissing me off so much. The onion alliance need to go eat *****.

"It's not just a game" Uh yeah it is.
What's tragic is that not only is it just a game, they're all being paid to play, no matter how bad they do. Talk about ungrateful... >_>

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Charlie seems a little more mature, but I'm surprised someone like Marcus is still holding a grudge over something like this.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Marcus is supposed to be the "holy one". Now he's upset that his opponent sidestepped his Warlock punch and shine-spiked him. "Pffft. Dodging takes no skill."

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
marcus just wants items on

edit: i wish corrine had played the fake hidden immunity idol.

then at least one of her fakes would be destroyed.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
She got two fake boobs, a fake smile, and a fake "fierce *****" attitude (she's actually just dumb and self-righteous. Crystal and even Sugar have been more fierce and in your face then her, lmfao).... am i missing something?

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I was scarred for life when I saw Corinne dancing at Ponderosa. She is an abomination.

Translation: Corinne is uglier than sin.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
edit: i wish corrine had played the fake hidden immunity idol.

then at least one of her fakes would be destroyed.
I really want to sig this.

But this:

Sugar
Susie
Bob
Matty

Ken>SSBM
is so much more epic.

Imma make a sig for if Ken wins (or at least makes F3 or maybe even F2) and another for if he loses. That quote is just a placeholder bit of hope until that time.

Let's go Ken! Please don't screw up this time! :<

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
My family is watching this weeks episode, and they're all going "Kenny sucks!"
They hate people who scheme.:mad:
SURE!!! SURVIVOR SHOULD ONLY BE FRIENDLY NICE PEOPLE!!!!

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Obviously your family never saw the first season where the merge vote went like 6 different ways because people were basing it on who was "more deserving" instead of at all on strategy.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i voted for ken 10 times, i hope he wins

i was so tempted to vote some on sugar

but nah i decided not to

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
They're such sheep. They liked Kenny until he considered voting out Bob, and now they hate him. They're worse than the generic WWE fan

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Yuna, it is not so much that we are upset that Sugar ousted Ken's number 1 ally and put ken in a bad position. Lying, manipulating, backstabbing and flipping are all part of the game. It is too be expected. However Sugar is playing the game (or her own version of it) just as much as others have, yet has this idea that she is a good person and wouldn't dare stoop to such low tactics. They are being hypocrites. I would have much more respect for them if they didn't try to take this so called "moral high ground."

It is like if you played DK and this casual player played DDD. The casual player always talked about how he hated tourney players and their way of playing. He/she talks about how he/she can win without using lame tourney tactics. Then when you two face each other the causal player infinites you to win. Not only that though, afterward he/she goes on to brag about how he/she beat you without using lame and cheap tourney tactics.

It is this false idea that they played with "honor" when they played the same "play to win" way as you. It is hypocritical and really unnecessary.

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
i voted for kenny 10 times. considering creating a new acct to vote 10 more times. should i do it?

edit: @ above post: i hate DDD. and good analogy

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So basically, your account can only vote 10 times? I'll make another account to vote another 10 times for Ken if that's the case. =3

devien

Smash Rookie
Fake Hidden Immunity

I don't know if anyone has thought about this or posted anything, but,

If you think about it. Kenny didn't need to vote for Matty if Corrine was going to play the fake idol, he should have saved himself and voted for Corrine anyway if he really thought she was going to play a hidden immunity idol, that way if the idol was real Matty would have been voted out anyway and he would get to save face if the idol was fake.

Next, if I was Kenny I would have volunteered to stay with Sugar and offered to let Matty go on the reward instead.
Since Kenny knew his next target would be Matty because of the physical threat, he should have stayed with Sugar to solidify his bonds to her and make she would not flip like it happened.
The other side could be said that Matty would have been able to convince Bob to join his group, but with Crystal there the whole time, she should have been able to keep an eye on them most of the time.

Now that things went down the way they did.
The best bet for Kenny to make it through to the finals is to win the immunity challenge.
If not, unless something drastic happens like people flipping and being paranoid under pressure there is really no hope for Kenny.

Right now, he needs to think about who he can bring to the final 3 and still be rewarded the million.

Obviously right now, the only sure bet to bring with him to the finals is Sue.
The reason this is true, is because Kenny knows that he had to flip her to get Marcus voted out making her a direct enemy of the original Kota alliance.

Also because of the way she acted towards Corrine, and I am pretty sure Corrine still holds a grudge she has no chance to win the million. Thing about this is that we have no idea if Kenny knows about this part of the equation.

Bob if he is taken to the finals would more than likely win the million.
Even after he tricked Randy with the fake idol, Corrine was still working with him which is why if brought down to it they would vote for Bob over Kenny.

Sugar right now is a decent bet to take to the finals.
Because of the fact that Bob probably told Corrine that it was her idea to give Randy the fake idol.

Matty, I am not sure about what would happen if he was brought to the finals with Kenny.
If any one has any ideas feel free to comment.

So, in my opinion the best bet if to take Sugar and Sue to the finals with him.
This is all assuming that he does not get picked off next.

I really hope he wins the next immunity challenge.

Of course this is all just my opinion and my ramblings.
If it is not clear I voted for Kenny 10x :)

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I agree with just about everything you said, devien.

The only thing I would remind everyone is that no one is going to make 100% flawless decisions 100% of the time. These people are starving to death half the time and smell like dead monkeys. Naturally, they would have momentary lapses in judgment. With that said, I believe Ken is doing as well as he practically can. We can all sit in the comfort of our own homes and shake our heads at these "terrible decisions", but he is doing quite well all things considered. Ken knows how to "play to win". :)

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
One thing that's always bothered me that nobody seems to mention is that by getting like 2-3 hours of sleep every night and barely eating at all they've GOTTA get huge freaking headaches out there, and I'd think it's pretty **** hard to think clearly when your head feels like someone's sticking a drill through it.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
It also means that "terrible mistakes" are likely forgivable since everyone else is too braindead to notice what just happened.

devien

Smash Rookie
That I totally agree with.
Honestly, besides Sugar and Kenny of course, it doesn't really seem as if any one else is really playing the game.
The only reason I bring up Sugar is the fact that right now she actually has the best position in the game.

Having Matty and Sue at her side, and Bob on her side for saving him.
I really hope these were intentional decisions on her part, because if not I would kill to be that luckly lol.

devien

Smash Rookie
Haha, that actually made me crack up a bit.
Thanks for the comic relief, my heads spinning from all the different scenarios I'm thinking of.
I can't wait for the finale tomorrow.

Kinlap

Smash Apprentice
Please my ninjas, Corrine would vote kenny over bob b/c bob couldn't get it up for her, and he is way too old for her taste, you guys are thinking way too much, it's all basic.
Thank you, sir. =/

Now, I have merged images of from scenes of Corrine dancing in Ponderosa and Ken "hug humping " Matty's back/shoulder.

L2theZ

Smash Cadet
Sugar and Susie are almost 100% to be in the final 3, although neither has a chance at winning, and it looks like they'll take Matty with them.

How horrible would it be if they did a plot twist and final 2 was Susie and Sugar.

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
Sugar and Susie are almost 100% to be in the final 3, although neither has a chance at winning, and it looks like they'll take Matty with them.

How horrible would it be if they did a plot twist and final 2 was Susie and Sugar.
yeah. but that's assuming Bob will lose an immunity challenge.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
I really hate to say it, and I hope you guys can give me some hope on this, but it looks like absolutely EVERYONE is against Ken. Everyone!

In a game where he has the wits of Bob to combat and the strength of Matty to deal with, what can Ken do? His game has been about the votes (as it should). Now, he has no power to do anything with what his game has been.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom