• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorasMask999

Smash Apprentice
Has anyone noticed that both Sugar AND Bob have not been voted against EVER?

That has never happened. (According to CBS it has but they miscounted.)
Didn't Sandra from Pearl Islands win without getting one vote cast against her throughout the entire game?

urdailywater

Smash Hero
...gar. i have an exam tomorrow at 9 am. and then another one on tuesday at 9 am...then another one on wed....at 9 am. but i want to waaaatch!!!
Don't worry. They post it on CBS every time it ends with fewer commercials so you can watch it there.

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
dammit victra, not a spirit bomb. everyone knows that if you're pure and good enough, you can just reflect it! geez.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
dammit victra, not a spirit bomb. everyone knows that if you're pure and good enough, you can just reflect it! geez.
Ah, but you forgot. There isn't anyone pure and good in the final five. Except for maybe Susie >_>

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
would be indeed weird if theres no ''evil'' in final 3.

I really dont know if sugar will have the conviction to take out matty before that.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Today is the final, 8 EST.

Evil is a big theme. Ken is the only one who's evil at this point. hmm.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
If Ken is voted out next, here's who's left:
Susie
Sugar
Bob
Matty

Read the first letter of each of their names in order and tell me what you see.

Revven

FrankerZ
Ken will win, no doubt he will pull out the mind games and when he DOES win, he's going to shout "MIND GAMES" in everybody's faces because that's EXACTLY what he did to win.

That's my prediction and it is final.

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
lol, hippo's moves have gone stale! **** brawl and it's diminishing returns!!

and matty is the golden child of the show: countless edits of his "GOOD will prevail over evil!!!11!1" crusade, including his marriage proposal.

hes a freakin genius.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol, hippo's moves have gone stale! **** brawl and it's diminishing returns!!

and matty is the golden child of the show: countless edits of his "GOOD will prevail over evil!!!11!1" crusade, including his marriage proposal.

hes a freakin genius.
lmfao. I heart you.

Also, people probably missed my Ken Combo Video I posted way back when.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5_2_cT0ivA

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol, ken dair's with the axe ftw.

edit: who is that match against, and why is canada so cold?

edit2: dammit, i got reported :(
It was his fmash >=[

That match as Ken vs Chillin.

Cause we take what we want and we don't give a **** *****.

You got reported? For what?

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
hahahha...cox
:( i swear it was relevant.

anyways, it cant be an fsmash cause it didnt have the tipper noise. more of a fair noise, or a sour dair.

while it is true canada is badass, alberta is the wussy kid brother of ontario (where its really at.)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
:( i swear it was relevant.

anyways, it cant be an fsmash cause it didnt have the tipper noise. more of a fair noise, or a sour dair.

while it is true canada is badass, alberta is the wussy kid brother of ontario (where its really at.)
It was an fsmash. Ken didn't tipper chillin in the match, so i just used an fsmash.

Alberta if beef county. Not to mention we have farms, cowboys and oil. That right there makes us a much more gritty and manly province.

Thug life.

I cant believe that Ken was able to make it all the way to the FInal Five. I was cheering him on since Day 1 and he still remains. I was also able to convince my family that he is the one to root for. Back then, they wanted Ace or Marcus to win. Who kicked them off? Ken. So, it shows that Ken is the one to root for. KEN COMBO YOUR WAY TO VICTORY!

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
XD i'm already home from the library, sitting in front of the TV.

and alberta is only cool if: a) you are a cowboy, and can lasso a bull while riding a chicken, b) you live in calgary, c) you live in a mountain, d) you live in the oil sands, or e) you have time-shares in all these places, and cycle through them once a week.

metaphysicist

Smash Cadet
Now that the season is coming to an end, I have a question for those who just started watching survivor this season because of Ken. From the posts here it seems like many have enjoyed the show so far. Will any of you watch the next season(s)? Have you enjoyed the experience you've had with the concept of Survivor?
I am not exactly new to the series, as I first started watching with the second season (Survivor Australia?) but then after a few seasons I got out of it. Watching it this season has sort of renewed my interest, and I may watch the next season if I find out when it's going on. I won't be watching it as religiously though. I had to watch each episode on my computer this season since I always have class on Thursday nights, so I probably would just lose interest if it would be that difficult to watch next season.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
XD i'm already home from the library, sitting in front of the TV.

and alberta is only cool if: a) you are a cowboy, and can lasso a bull while riding a chicken, b) you live in calgary, c) you live in a mountain, d) you live in the oil sands, or e) you have time-shares in all these places, and cycle through them once a week.
Good man.

I hate where I live, not gonna lie. It's full of hicks. I, among like 4 other people, are the only asians at my school. This is not including the exchange students. Plus, there's like 2 blacks. The rest of the school is white hicks >.<

Anyways, we're way of topic. 45 minutes till I can watch it! woot.

ArchPong

Smash Rookie
Me and my boys got some pizza and were all rallied up together having Marth Dittos on My GC until the finale starts!! LETS GO KEN!!

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman

Good man.

I hate where I live, not gonna lie. It's full of hicks. I, among like 4 other people, are the only asians at my school. This is not including the exchange students. Plus, there's like 2 blacks. The rest of the school is white hicks >.<

Anyways, we're way of topic. 45 minutes till I can watch it! woot.
just translate it to ssbm speech to make it relevant:

I hate the current level, not gonna lie. It's full of Links. I, among like 4 other players, are the only kens in my game. This is not including the 3rd party characters. Plus, there's like 2 G&Ws. The rest of the roster are Zelda Characters :D

i live in Markham, just outside of TO, and its the best place for an asian to live. 2 minutes in every direction is an asian restaurant. it's heaven.

edit: i mean my level is.... eh **** it, too hard. I HOPE KEN WINS!

Crazy Hobo

Smash Cadet
I want Ken to winz it, but I don't think he'z gonna winz it...
This makes me a sad, sad panda :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom