• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adi

Smash Lord
I'm about to head out to take a couple of bong rips before I come and watch the season finale.. oh it's gonna be fun lol.

metaphysicist

Smash Cadet
Aww. I thought this was a live event, meaning I would be watching it in about a half-hour, but apparently I have to wait until it is broadcast at 8 Pacific Time. :(

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Steelers and Ravens just had to take forever didn't they >_>

Oh well. More time to work on hw before survivor starts :)

metaphysicist

Smash Cadet
wait what. Isn't it 8 eastern?
It does start at 8 Eastern, and it would have seemed fair that it would start at 5 Pacific also, but that is not the case. I'll have to check out of this topic until it's all over for me, three hours after it ends for anyone lucky enough to live in the East or Central.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
The final episode will be delayed 30 minutes, due to football overlaping the planned timings for their respective shows. Pittsburg @ Baltimore overlapped 60 minutes, which is now delayed, which delays Survivor. Just to those who haven't watch The Amazing Race, who don't know the drill...

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Yeah... Gillian we all hated her lol.I love when randy said "We havent even been at camp for 30 minutes and this woman is already picking up elephant ****."

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
The final episode will be delayed 30 minutes, due to football overlaping the planned timings for their respective shows. Pittsburg @ Baltimore overlapped 60 minutes, which is now delayed, which delays Survivor.
So worth it. That game was AMAZING.

And also, quote for those that might not be aware.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Uugggh Cbssss!

EDIT : Them *****s at LA at the live reunion are probably laughing at us right now.

=(

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
Omg me and all my friends got together to watch Survivor for this!?

I wonder how the LIVE 10 o clock reunion will work, they'll prob just delay the whole filming of it till 10:30 if it is indeed live.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
There has been way to many smash-related coincidences in this season of survivor. It's eerie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom