• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
It seems as if she just gave up. That's just silly.

Then again, she has the immunity idol and got sent to exile and fed herself twice already, so maybe she just did it on purpose.

Stormin' Mormon

Smash Apprentice
I've been with Kota since the beginning, mainly because of the physics teacher. It's good to see my team own at virtually every challenge :D

lol, and the Randy-Ace fake-out was too good.
Yeah, I cheered for Bob as soon as I saw the bowtie. Too bad Ken's not with them.
And yes, Randy completely won with that fake out.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
This would be a good time to pretend to vote out Sugar and get rid of Ace instead. lol, mindgame away the idol and eliminate a good competitor in the merge.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Uh oh.

I think Sugar is likely to be voted out.

Meaning she'll probably use immunity and kill whoever she voted for, which is probably GC, meaning Ken loses his alliance.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
It seems as if she just gave up. That's just silly.

Then again, she has the immunity idol and got sent to exile and fed herself twice already, so maybe she just did it on purpose.
I hope she didn't, because it would've been REALLY stupid to force herself to play it tonight that way.

Stroupes

Smash Lord
It would be good for them to vote away the idol, and put it back into circulation, like Dan or whoever said.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Uh-oh. Crystal's Immune To Mindgames Due To Hunger.

Edit: No all caps on Smasboards? D:

Stormin' Mormon

Smash Apprentice
Can they steal the idol, and just screw them over?
Like, they all vote Sugar/Ace, and when they try to go LOL I HAVEZ IDOL, then they look and the idol is gone. Would be amazing to pull off.

Stormin' Mormon

Smash Apprentice
Did Ken just say "he"? He's implying Ace.
Also, "going through someone else's bag"
And then, Crystal eyes widen. XD

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Are you ****ing kidding me?! They had ONE chance to pwn Sugar and Ace with one vote, and they got rid of the one dude who wasn't a threat. That was DUMB.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Are you ****ing kidding me?! They had ONE chance to pwn Sugar and Ace with one vote, and they got rid of the one dude who wasn't a threat. That was DUMB.
Indeed. Who cares if GC wanted to quit? That was the PERFECT diversion to blindside Sugar with and vote her off. You can always vote off GC the next tribal council, because we all know they're gonna lose the next one.

Matt07

Smash Master
Meh, I can see where they're coming from. If the poor dude wants to go home, send him home. He even said the game was 'turning' him into something he didn't want to be.

FuRy Smash

Smash Cadet
yea they should of kicked sugar because now her and ace are crazy duo and that other guy is joining ace. things are looking bad for ken he has no strong allies atm.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Meh, I can see where they're coming from. If the poor dude wants to go home, send him home. He even said the game was 'turning' him into something he didn't want to be.
This game isn't about being merciful. GC was needed to be voted off, but that idol is a bigger threat than losing another challenge and voting off GC anyways.

Subach

Smash Apprentice
Is it just me or does that everything that Ace or Randy says=pure gold?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Sugar has the immunity idol, she is playing mindgames.

and lol at the african girl (forgot her name) who mentioned the word mindgames to Ken. ^_^

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
GC needed to go home, he gave up too easily on challenges and everything else. Sugar would be better at challenges than GC anyways, since she had plenty of food and relaxation from the many times she has been to exile island. Now that GC quit, it affects the Ken alliance. I think the next time they go to tribal counsel Kelly will be voted off. Then Ken might be next after Kelly. Since they are trying to make a physical tribe, Sugar won't go because of the new alliance, and they'll keep Crystal because she is the strongest woman on the show and it seems like Matty will join Ace and Sugar.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
GC straight up gave up, and for that he deserved to go home, though I doubt Sugar will be going anytime soon other than her own "Sugar Shack".

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
GC straight up gave up, and for that he deserved to go home, though I doubt Sugar will be going anytime soon other than her own "Sugar Shack".
Seriously, Fang will keep losing immunity challenges and Sugar will keep going to Exile, rofl.

Old Fang needs to vote out Sugar next council. It doesn't even matter if she uses it; Ace and Sugar'll probably just vote out Kelly or something, no big loss. And then once it's used, they'll be free to kick Sugar out (they have the numbers) and Fang can rule as supreme rulers of...Fang.

Damnit, Fang sucks.

EDIT@ABOVE: That only increases the mindgames, lol. They (Old Fang) now have three possible people to vote for, so Sugar's immunity idol will have to cover all three. Problem is, Sugar is, quite obviously, the weakest and more useless of the opposing alliance, so Old Fang will have much more to gain if they try to vote her out, and, looking back at the dumb decisions Old Fang has made, they are likely to be predictable and New Fang (I will now call the Sugar Ace and possibly Matty alliance this) will predict and intercept with immunity. Then its 1, 2, 3, Old Fang is defeated. :/

Oh, and I wonder what would happen if they tie...

I must watch this preview.

EDIT2: I can't find it. T_T Someone link it if you find it please.

Also, GC marks the first guy to be voted off. He's a glimmer of hope that will stop this from turning into a sausage fest.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Did anyone else see the preview of the next episode? It looks bad for Ken if Matty is joining the Ace-Sugar alliance. It becomes a 3 vs. 3, and only one side has the idol.
By friends.....Things look down for Ken.

If Ken Co. Loose another member Ken will have to start thinking about playing the Kelly card and joining an alliance at the merge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom