• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

SrL04

Smash Apprentice
Lol They Even Showed A Segment On His Tech Finger Movements!! Too Good!!! Yesssss

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Now I'm watching survivor he had better make smashbros jokes like yeah way to go your top tier! (maybe something better).

Zodiac

Smash Master
This is ken's win for sure, why? Cause he has something nobody else does, 7 years experience in MIND GAMES.

sincityserious

Smash Apprentice
lol. ken is ugly. he'll beat the **** out of my lifnk, but he's hella ugly. i'm close to being a model, plus gangsta.

RixMaadi

Smash Cadet
lol. ken is ugly. he'll beat the **** out of my lifnk, but he's hella ugly. i'm close to being a model, plus gangsta.
Ken looks like a decent normal guy. I wouldn't say that he looked ugly.

Also, lol at that survivor forum. Someone should have posted Sirlin's "Play to Win" article after they were talking abot cheap wins to see what responses would come.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
do you think he'll be like Yau-Man?

Considered the nerdy underdog, but he helps around camp and is smart enough to stay around, then becomes a huge competitor after the merge and makes it all the way?

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
I'm literrally in shock about this. My friends being a HUGE Survivor fan and I being a huge Smash Bros. fan... lol, would have never seen this coming.

Hope he doesn't turn out to be the biggest **** on the show, no one likes a ****.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
I think ken will do fine, he had enough sword practice against birds of prey and fox's to outlast most of the people on Survivor

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
Ken now has the coolest john ever for losing at EVO.

Hater: You got beat by a kid
Ken: I couldn't practice cause I was being chased by an F'n tiger.

Too good.

Sporkman

Smash Ace
Ken now has the coolest john ever for losing at EVO.

Hater: You got beat by a kid
Ken: I couldn't practice cause I was being chased by an F'n tiger.

Too good.
Bet you're the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to Geography.

There are no tigers in Africa. Some johns will be false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom