• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadweight

Smash Ace
ken doesn't want to bring any attention to himself though. and sugar's alliance would likely all try to vote ken out.
what all 3 of them?
lol
its 4 (ken's alliance) v 3(Ace's alliance)
main priority should be getting rid of the immunity idol imo.
Best way to do that is to act like They think Sugar doesn't have it and force her to play it in fear of going home. Then blindside ace.

For the sake of strength they need Ace really bad. He is one of the strongest players in the game. However he is also the most dangerous player. If they can get rid of Sugar, Ace will have nowhere to go. Neither Koda nor Fang trust him. So after the merge he would be alone without Sugar. He could be coaxed into the Fang alliance. They also need to get Matty back on their side. The fang people in the other tribe won't last long. I think The koda has already marked each of their days.
Why do they need ace?
Throw challenges to vote off Ace then sugar then Kelly
leaves them with a strong 4 man alliance (Ken, Krystal, Matty , GC,) at the merge
That becomes the only problem, Somehow they need to sway 2 members to there side.
Bob and the old chick (former Fang) would be good targets for that bringing it to 6/6.

crosser43

Smash Journeyman
****, why did they make the alliance of Matty, Susie, Randy and Dan. Like Susie, and Randy how do they even get in an alliance. O well makes no difference. Also who says Matty is in Ace's alliance. He's a original-Fang so he will lean towards favor of Ken and Crystal. Ken was not lying when he said Kelly is hot, because he told that she was hot, shes hot. He's using her for a vote, but he still thinks she's hot. GC will come back as lion king and rule. The perfect alliance would be Matty, Crystal and Ken. They all are smart, most are good physically, and would be strong going into the merge. Also people who should be voted out include-Susie or Randy, and another strong Origin-Kota like Marcus Bob or Corrine. From now on, every week I pray Ken will stay. Also Sugar is one of my favourite because she is hot and cute. Go KEN!

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I can't wait to tell my wife that Survivor has a girl named Sugar.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord

Swordplay

Smash Lord
You don't vote Ace out. You vote matty out. He is least likely to be protected by the idol. If your going to fake it, go to Matty. Besides at the merge, Matty has an alliance waiting for him to go back to. Best break that up.

Ace kinda knows Ken is smart but he doesn't know he is the brains of that alliance. By next episode it should become obvious and they need numbers. Ken will be smart and Bye bye matty.

You have to realize FANG is going to SUCK BALLS. But ken is so smart he will just continue to loose challenges and vote out the good people to make it to the merge with his alliance.

Ace and sugar can come later.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Kelly/Jacquie was a big decision...we'll have to see how it plays out. it might hurt big.

however, the cbs site has a preview stating that someone finds the immunity idol in someone's possession...it's obviously sugar. idk how it'll play out, but i think ken's alliance will try to vote out one of ace or sugar and hope that sugar plays the immunity on the wrong person...

manacloud1

Smash Champion
LOL people dont realize how difficult survivor is when the merge happens. You are seeing both sides of the spectrum so you can easily make the decisions sitting home and watching the TV screen. When you are actually there , lots of things come into play , hunger, not getting much sleep, the annoyance of idiots. Ken picking kelly was the most strategic move in this game so far.

for those who say why not get bob. Once again you can blame crystal for not picking bob instead she choose jacquie. Ken was smart to choose kelly who was on the outs for sheer numbers. If you havent notice choosing bob was a bad choice and choosing sugar as well because of ACE and the kota alliance.

I am suprise people arent realizing that Fang started with idiots like susie and randy who just put down the team a bunch and now that they are on kota they are actually working to defeat fang. Same with dan. These people are traitors unlike ace and jacquie who when in fang stuck with their stupid onion alliance. Thats just how survivor is, also sorry to ruin your hopes and dreams but marcus wins this year. So for all those who keep begging me for the answer there you go you know who won gabon.

Binx

Smash Master
I thought Ken was really smart to pick kelly, I didn't understand it for a moment, but then realizing that, one he didn't know how useful the old man was, and two that he was trying to form a larger alliance, I see Ken making it very far, but probably not winning. (obviously not winning if Ken's brother is to be believed) anyways this show is really boring so I'll probably just check this thread for the updates. I do see Ken getting a girlfriend after he gets back to socal lols.

swordgard

Smash Hero
LOL people dont realize how difficult survivor is when the merge happens. You are seeing both sides of the spectrum so you can easily make the decisions sitting home and watching the TV screen. When you are actually there , lots of things come into play , hunger, not getting much sleep, the annoyance of idiots. Ken picking kelly was the most strategic move in this game so far.

for those who say why not get bob. Once again you can blame crystal for not picking bob instead she choose jacquie. Ken was smart to choose kelly who was on the outs for sheer numbers. If you havent notice choosing bob was a bad choice and choosing sugar as well because of ACE and the kota alliance.

I am suprise people arent realizing that Fang started with idiots like susie and randy who just put down the team a bunch and now that they are on kota they are actually working to defeat fang. Same with dan. These people are traitors unlike ace and jacquie who when in fang stuck with their stupid onion alliance. Thats just how survivor is, also sorry to ruin your hopes and dreams but marcus wins this year. So for all those who keep begging me for the answer there you go you know who won gabon.
I really hope you are doing sarcasm ove that guy winning. Seriously, i hope you havent just spoiler everyone FFS. If you did, you probably some of my respect(doesnt mean you and ken arent awesome, its just that spoiling is a low blow because you cant erase knowlede)

Buuman

Smash Ace
Ken is a pretty intelligent dude. He finished the arithmetic problem before the physics teacher. I think he'll stick around

crosser43

Smash Journeyman
Above all the speculation on who's safe and who's not, it's pretty sure that everybody is not safe, including Sugar. Look at it. Jacky was in a real tight alliance with Marcus and others of Kota, in a real good position to make it far. Where it seemed that for sure that someone like Susie or Randy from Fang or Kelly from Kota were going to be voted out if that team lost a challenge. Now in the course of half an episode Susie who doesn't do anything is in a safe situation whereas Jacky gets the boot. Just goes to show that it's anybody's game and nobody is safe. Sugar is cute also.

MajorasMask999

Smash Apprentice
Found this on another site as a description for the next Episode.

EP5: "This Camp is Cursed"

One tribe message in a bottle allows them to kidnap another tribe's member without their knowledge.
Looks like GC got kidnapped.

Discuss.

greenblob

Smash Lord
Just to clarify, I agree with Ken picking Kelly when they were picking new tribes. But I think they should've gone with Jacquie in the tribal council.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I really hope you are doing sarcasm ove that guy winning. Seriously, i hope you havent just spoiler everyone FFS. If you did, you probably some of my respect(doesnt mean you and ken arent awesome, its just that spoiling is a low blow because you cant erase knowlede)
Manacloud doesn't really have a lot of respect from a lot of smashboards in general.

No offense manacloud, just stating the facts.

And yeah, that wasn't cool spoiling the whole freaking show. I do trust your word for it because I don't think you would lie about something like that... but jeez mana, did you have to do that just because you felt like it?

Smash Master

You need spoiler tags. Now I'm going to let CBS know you spoiled it. Hope you like consequences.

Smash Master
If
Marcus
is in the finals against a loser, then it's pretty obvious. I've already e-mailed them and I'll contact them by phone if I don't get a response in three days.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
boo hoo

Manacloud doesn't really have a lot of respect from a lot of smashboards in general.

No offense manacloud, just stating the facts.

And yeah, that wasn't cool spoiling the whole freaking show. I do trust your word for it because I don't think you would lie about something like that... but jeez mana, did you have to do that just because you felt like it?
looks like everyone just has to watch the show to find out. Imo, marcus needs the money hes a doctor gotta pay bills so dont hate...

Smash Master
We all know you weren't lying. This is the only TV show I watch and you ruined it for me. Good job. What's the penalty for releasing this information to the public anyway?

PS What did I ever do to you?

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
We all know you weren't lying. This is the only TV show I watch and you ruined it for me. Good job. What's the penalty for releasing this information to the public anyway?

PS What did I ever do to you?
There is no penalty? Sorry, but CBS could care less if Survivor was spoiled for you.

I wouldn't worry too much, some random person on Youtube told me that Ron dies in the 7th Harry Potter book before it was realeased, and well, we all know that doesn't happen. :p

Smash Master
There is no penalty? Sorry, but CBS could care less if Survivor was spoiled for you.

I wouldn't worry too much, some random person on Youtube told me that Ron dies in the 7th Harry Potter book before it was realeased, and well, we all know that doesn't happen. :p
CBS would care if it was spoiled for everyone, because then nobody would watch. Posting on the internet = spoiling for everybody.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
looks like everyone just has to watch the show to find out. Imo, marcus needs the money hes a doctor gotta pay bills so dont hate...
Doctor's really don't need money, they are freakin rich as it is, also

Ken>Marcus

I think I'm not the only one with this opinion around here.

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm not sure how CBS would recover from losing ten Smashboards viewers.
Well, if I spread it around, it's still Ken's fault. He can't be mad at me. He doesn't know me in person. He'll be mad at his brother for telling me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom