• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overload

Smash Lord
That tribe didn't make a smart move voting Michelle out. She proved her worth by actually doing something. Everyone knew Gillian was outta there next/soon so they should've just booted her. Sucks for Ken.

Darkurai

Smash Master
lmao

SPOILERS

Ken gets out next episode :(
Um, there's no way for you to know that. See, only someone who was actually on the show could tell you that, and they have million-dollar contracts or something to not tell anyone. If they tell what happened, then they get sued a lot of money.

Frogsterking

Smash Journeyman
The tribe was doing better later on, but they were still losing the challenges. Since Ken is like Gillian put it "a weak young guy" (though he was being helpful) he'll be on the chopping block after 1-2 more challenges. Either he'll have to get lucky, or they'll have to start winning until they merge.

But when that happens I'm not sure how well he'll do. At the beginning it would have been better for him to stay back and help the team for brownie points, rather than trying to race to immunity (several others were obviously faster.) And in a position like his he needs to be making friends and turning people on each other like the nerdy guy who won a couple seasons ago, not laying low. He'll need to be more tactical if he wants to survive after the merge, or even now.

idea

Smash Master
KEN COME POST HERE

and uh

what do mew2king and cactuar think about the events that unfolded today?
(who else searches their own name...)

infernovia

Smash Ace
I don't get why everyone is saying this thread is getting a lot of replies.

I press F5 like 4 times and only getting one post.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i still cant believe Kens future wife is gone.
thats could of been a great accomplishment by him.
Ken + White girl = Whiter M2K.
and those snakes are ****ed up to the full extent.

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
Um, there's no way for you to know that. See, only someone who was actually on the show could tell you that, and they have million-dollar contracts or something to not tell anyone. If they tell what happened, then they get sued a lot of money.
Actually, there is. If you go on survivorsucks.com, they generally have the final two weeks before the episode actually comes out.

I may be wrong, but I think it's mostly due to news of the contestant's being seen on planes, etc. and then they judge when they got voted out based on how they look. (When they get eliminated they go to this resort place so they would look pretty good, if it was recent they would still look a little food deprived and thin)

I really don't know though if Ken gets voted out or not next episode. I'm just saying that spoilers for Survivor have come out every season, and the more reliable spoilers generally turn out to be true.

infernovia

Smash Ace
She was a ***** though. She would have incredible late game if her suicidal strategy had worked.

Too bad friendly fire was on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom