• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorasMask999

Smash Apprentice
Also, I don't think Ken's on the chopping block just yet ;0. Looking at the preview, it looks like GC might go but there's still a lot that can happen. Either way Ken/Crystal/Matty seem to be a sort of alliance, and I think GC and Ken are alright too.

I'm more concerned about after the merge. Usually the larger tribe eats the smaller tribe and Ken is currently on the smaller tribe.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, Fang has been beat three times, and its starting to get real ugly with them.

Kota is just picking them apart and having fun. Pretty soon they'll have full blown couches at this rate with all the materials they're getting.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Wow, that was awesome lolz.

Ken is really shy lol. Definately one of the most quiet people on the show. I couldn't help but yell "WOOT KEN!" everytime he was on the screen though :p

Also, it really sucks that Ken's team is doing bad. Ken should be the leader! Teach them some MIND GAMES SON.

And just as Ken was falling in love...that girl gets kicked off. I honestly thought she was way better than the old lady... </3 Ken :(

Also, did you see Ken getting those keys? EPIC TECH SKILLS! That's what all that controller usage does for you :D

Quail Man

Smash Apprentice
ken needs to stop being shy
If only so he can successfully hook up with someone before they get kicked off (after merger maybe). Seriously, the only other relationship that's appeared is between those gaywads in Kota, there's bound to be more eventually and Ken should be involved in one of them.

EDIT: on the bright side, it did help mitigate the nerdy gamer stereotype somewhat. It showed that he could be un-nerdy enough to get a girl in a few hours.

GrayPlague

Smash Apprentice
I find it funny that right now, Ken is showing himself to be the most fit person on his team. Not saying much, but still.

Quail Man

Smash Apprentice
What happenned with the pen!! ;>_<;
Ah Ken is too good. You see him drop the pen? Yeah. Epic mindgames.
He made everyone else think he wasn't a threat, not even being able to hold a pen. The less people that voted for him, the more that would vote for the old hag.

Balance is important though, so he made himself useful durring the chalange :p

It was planned beautifully.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Why is this in my old room and why do you insist on crushing us

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
He made everyone else think he wasn't a threat, not even being able to hold a pen. The less people that voted for him, the more that would vote for the old hag.

Balance is important though, so he made himself useful durring the chalange :p

It was planned beautifully.
Knowing Ken (Ok, knowing the whole mindgames complexity, I don't know Ken) he had this sentence in mind since the first episode of Survivor he watched and it was an epic moment of his life to finally say it on TV.

Irow

Smash Ace
Why'd the vote the hot girl off, Ken was about to hit that!

Haha. But the old lady was really getting on my nerves.

If Ken wins, I'm gonna buy a life-sized poster of him.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
people need to realize kens not quiet and shy at all. The show was cut and edited the way cbs wanted. I know what happened behind the scenes from ken but thats private stuff =). For all the haters , go get ***** with gillian.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
My guess is CBS will spin it so that Ken grows stronger and becomes more prominent over the course of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom