• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Corinne didn't speak to Ken again after this episode?
Makes it likely Ken isn't going to Ponderosa and is in fact in the final three, eh? At worst, he's probably last to be voted out.
She could have meant she doesn't talk to him at Ponderosa, but you could have a point there. Charlie said something very similar when he was voted off.

Ukemi

Smash Apprentice
Guys, I just realized....
why the **** did ken vote matty, his plan would've worked anyway :psycho:
why? cuz it would've been 5-2 matty-corrine. so if the immunity idol was real matty would've still gone
so... voting matty was 100% pointless
>.> wtf?!??!..
ken is stupid :(
Yeah, I was pretty surprised Ken voted Matty. Plus, writing block letters doesn't help conceal your vote. :dizzy:

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
well, if that means that Ken doesnt go to ponderosa... he has a huge chance to win. i dont see him lose to anyone but bob and I dont think bob can get there.

Sharky

Smash Master
from http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/200...ff+Probst+blogs+'Survivor:+Gabon'+(episode+12)
Kenny the master manipulator is at it again. Spreading lies and making up stories like any good potential Survivor winner must do! Bravo Kenny. You are really playing this game and I love it. Side note: When I first met Kenny in casting I told him he could not win this game. yes I am ready to admit I was wrong if he does.(this is good prob) I will say it loud and I will say it at the live finale. I'm not proud. (yay)I also told Marcus he couldn't win....

XD do you think that's good or bad?

and Next week on...Survivor. A new agreement could completely change the game....if only you could trust these people to keep their word..... the end of the Survivor: Gabon finale on Dec. 14th
um...on a sunday? o.O

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
Ken is deff in the final five and Bob goes home next thursday. You can tell because of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cEQ4uVkcZI

I also think that if Ken makes it to final 3, he will definitely win thanks to have Corinne in his pocket, I hope Crystal and Matty go home so that the final three is Susie, Sugar, and Ken, because Ken will DEFINITELY win that vote.

Wind Owl

Smash Lord
I really don't think it would be necessary for Ken to backstab Crystal after all they've been through and all she's done for him. I doubt she would be awarded the $1 million; nobody on Old Kota likes her, and I'm pretty sure Matty doesn't like her very much either.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Ken is deff in the final five and Bob goes home next thursday. You can tell because of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cEQ4uVkcZI

I also think that if Ken makes it to final 3, he will definitely win thanks to have Corinne in his pocket, I hope Crystal and Matty go home so that the final three is Susie, Sugar, and Ken, because Ken will DEFINITELY win that vote.
With Bob gone
, Ken might very well win in final three. Matty being with him might be a threat though. I think Randy would vote for Matty over Ken, Charlie, Marcus,
and Bob
could vote for either, and Corinne would vote for Ken. The rest of the jury are also wildcards, as they like Matty too.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I don't care personally, but it's pretty easy to tell you're talking about Bob based on the length of his name. Might want to fix that.
I lengthened the spoiler tags to cover the preceding word...that good?

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
Yeah well that's why I hope matty and crystal go, because that will also be two more votes for Ken, and not many people like sugar and susie, but Corinne said it herself in an interview, she can convince the other jurors, so it will be up to her. And she likes Ken, I think Ken will deff win if he makes it to final 3.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Yeah well that's why I hope matty and crystal go, because that will also be two more votes for Ken, and not many people like sugar and susie, but Corinne said it herself in an interview, she can convince the other jurors, so it will be up to her. And she likes Ken, I think Ken will deff win if he makes it to final 3.
A lot of people strongly dislike Crystal. Randy already hated her, and now Corinne has reason to hate her. Ken could do much worse than take Crystal to final three- I think he's more well liked than her, and she hasn't won ANY challenges or arranged any blindsides, so he'd pull off a better speech than her too.

Backstabbing his closest ally would probably hurt him in the eyes of the jury more than help him.

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
A lot of people strongly dislike Crystal. Randy already hated her, and now Corinne has reason to hate her. Ken could do much worse than take Crystal to final three- I think he's more well liked than her, and she hasn't won ANY challenges or arranged any blindsides, so he'd pull off a better speech than her too.

Backstabbing his closest ally would probably hurt him in the eyes of the jury more than help him.
Yeah that's true, that's why I'm hoping the others vote her off and Ken has no part of it, to be honest,
since i know that bob won't make it to final three for sure, Ken can beat anyone out in a vote except for Matty, and even then it would be a close vote.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Well, with
Bob gone
and Matty's leaked elimination from Randy, plus Jeff enjoying who is in the final 3, I think it is inevitable that Ken makes it. From there, he can win over any of the others, as they are all hated by/are the reason for the elimination of at least 3 jury members.

DustMidget

Smash Rookie
Eh, I can't help but think Bob is that last person in the video. They look kinda hunched over, but I really can't tell for sure.

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice

kupo15

Smash Hero
Wow, how did we get this? Am I the only person who gets a little freaked out by this video? With the blurriness and the not so smooth camera, it reminds me of Saw in a way...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Since when did this become a spoiler thread lol...

anyway, Bob and Matty are the last two physical players left, personally I want bob to go home since he's more of a threat to Ken than Matty is, but then again Matty might become just as much since Ken screwed up and voted for him at Tribal Council

And it's all because of Corrine, **** her she ruined everything, and possibly Ken's chances of making the Final 3 now, I HATE her and I'm glad she's out.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
Now, I've been lurking this thread for a couple months now, and finally watched an episode rather than figure out whats going on through your posts.Gotta say, I really like the show.
Saw ep 12's reverse-double play by Ken,
wow he's a tactical guy. Very impressed.

How will/did Bob respond to that? It wouldn't be too hard for him to crunch the numbers to figure out he's been played. That said, if Ken talks to Matty alone about the vote then I think Matty could understand.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
How will/did Bob respond to that? It wouldn't be too hard for him to crunch the numbers to figure out he's been played. That said, if Ken talks to Matty alone about the vote then I think Matty could understand.
Well let's just hope Matty does indeed understand that Corrine was mindgaming him, I guess Crystal could back Ken up to make him further understand and believe him, otherwise, ken's chances at Survival won't be looking so good. :(

Vayseth

Smash Master
I hope Ken makes it through next week. I am pretty much confident that if Ken makes it through next week he's got the game. If we can believe all of the attention called to the Ken, Sugar and Crystal alliance and possible spoliers out there, I think he's got it.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
My recap of last week's episode.

Everything was going great for Ken and he looked really good so far. Then Bob did an empty short hop. Ken foolishly fell for it and took the bait. This messed up Ken's spacing, causing him to whiff a fsmash. So instead of ending Matty's tournament, Corinne gets gimped. Now we are all waiting to see if Ken gets punished or not.

Ken is in such an odd position. He is gaining jury votes and still has options but it seems that he is in real trouble now.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I hope Ken makes it through next week. I am pretty much confident that if Ken makes it through next week he's got the game. If we can believe all of the attention called to the Ken, Sugar and Crystal alliance and possible spoliers out there, I think he's got it.
We know for certain that either Matty or Bob is gone, and which ever one is left can be easily removed by Ken's Krew, considering they don't win immunity.

And with Jeff saying that we will enjoy who's in the finals, and he enjoys it himself, we are pretty much ensured that Bob, Ken, or Matty are present to face the jury.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
My recap of last week's episode.

Everything was going great for Ken and he looked really good so far. Then Bob did an empty short hop. Ken foolishly fell for it and took the bait. This messed up Ken's spacing, causing him to whiff a fsmash. So instead of ending Matty's tournament, Corinne gets gimped. Now we are all waiting to see if Ken gets punished or not.

Ken is in such an odd position. He is gaining jury votes and still has options but it seems that he is in real trouble now.
Yeah, just listen to this dude.

Really, he is getting a little ego in the game so far, anyone notice? It might just kill him.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
^Random much?

Hehe, I chuckled when I heard Ken say powerhouse to Matty.
Marth tried to take out Roy even though they are apparently bestest buddies.

MajorasMask999

Smash Apprentice
Just wondering, are spoiler tags really that necessary at this point?

Most of the things people stick in spoiler tags have been things that are pure speculation. Such as the video of the final five and Randy "confirming" Matty getting voted out. No one knows for sure who the five people in the video were, there are always going to be people that see a different set of people. And Randy saying Matty got voted out could just be Randy being Randy. I remember a long while back on Facebook (lol Facebook theorizan) Randy wrote on Ace's wall "Hey is this the episode where the evicted survivors get a chance to return? Either this week or next week". And he's also hinted toward other twists that never happened in order to get people wondering.

And correct me if I'm wrong but last year in an interview with Eric, he said "If Amanda made it to the final three I would have voted for her", which caused people to think Amanda got voted out when she really didn't.

Basically: No one knows for a FACT that any of this stuff happens. It's speculation. Therefore, do we really need to have spoiler tags everywhere?

Only reason I brought this up is because when I'm not at a computer and use my iPod Touch and feel like browsing this thread, it's annoying to see spoiler tags because you can't highlight them. And if the spoiler tags really aren't necessary then why use them?

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
Spoiler tags own apple lol

Oh and for those of you that don't remember the vid I posted, it's from the clip show, at the end they did a preview of the rest of the season, and that was it. I know it's just speculation but I didn't wanna risk anyone getting pissed at me.

Also I am pretty certain I know who the final 5 is based on the video, and I think it's clear ENOUGH to tell. But maybe I'm wrong?

Can't wait for next weeks finale. :D

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Spoiler tags own apple lol

Oh and for those of you that don't remember the vid I posted, it's from the clip show, at the end they did a preview of the rest of the season, and that was it. I know it's just speculation but I didn't wanna risk anyone getting pissed at me.

Also I am pretty certain I know who the final 5 is based on the video, and I think it's clear ENOUGH to tell. But maybe I'm wrong?

Can't wait for next weeks finale. :D
Wait, next week?
Why so many ppl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom