• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
That was perhaps the most badass blindsight in the show's history.
This was not a blindside. A blindside is when someone who is not expected to be voted out is voted out, like Charlie was last week.

However, Randy was indeed mindgamed into thinking that he'll blindside Susie. :laugh:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
In other reality show news, Heather finally got eliminated from Total Drama Island in a most deserving way. Go Gwen and Owen! =D
I'm glad you Americans are enjoying TDI!

This episode was amazing, holy cow. Everyone was freakin' lollin' in tears. xDD I felt so sorry for Randy, omg.

This episode is going to be so legendary. xDD

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Oh, was TDI already released in Canada? I've been wondering why my TiVo thing says that each episode was originally aired in 2007. :dizzy:

Don't tell me who wins, though! The finale is next week! I've been personally rooting for Gwen. :)

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I couldn't have been the only one who lol'd hard for the majority of this episode. hahahahahahaha too funny.

Also, KEN IS TOO GOOD. He won that challenge like a champion. It's too bad that he really didn't need the immunity tonight. Hopefully he repeats this kind of performance later in the show where noone is safe.

Also, the preview made me o.0

Deoxys

Smash Lord
LMFAO @ deoxys

How can you not expect spoilers from this thread? LOL Its your fault that you're reading this. I don't need to hide what I'm saying just cause you didn't watch the episode yet.

BUT anyway.

That was the funniest episode EVERR. EPIC.
They make a spoiler option for a reason. LOL it's not my fault because I said I didn't read it. I just skimmed recently in case someone actually replied to me here, but alas....

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i have not read a single post in this thread yet. :D can't wait to see it online.

must resist spoilers! i am a true man, i can do it.

also don't post about your survivor dreams in this thread, you'll get infracted. :psycho:

iankobe

Smash Lord
I couldn't have been the only one who lol'd hard for the majority of this episode. hahahahahahaha too funny.

Also, KEN IS TOO GOOD. He won that challenge like a champion. It's too bad that he really didn't need the immunity tonight. Hopefully he repeats this kind of performance later in the show where noone is safe.

Also, the preview made me o.0
Word.

I was cracking up like heck.

Hope Ken does stay alive....even though seeing him winning has nothing to do with me.

Next episode is gonna be weird.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Oh, was TDI already released in Canada? I've been wondering why my TiVo thing says that each episode was originally aired in 2007. :dizzy:

Don't tell me who wins, though! The finale is next week! I've been personally rooting for Gwen. :)
Yeah, a long time ago. It's a Canadian show. =D

On topic, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffw6XxI8eBY

Randy seems so adorable when he opens up like this, yet slightly pathetic at the same time.

Percon

Smash Lord
Yeah, I doubt it's anything though. I remember Marcus saying "I got a bunch of people to toss an immunity in the water lol", meaning Bob is probably fibbing.

iankobe

Smash Lord
I gotta give credit to Bob. It was brave of him that he listened to Sugar and tricked Randy into that funny prank.

Even though Randy deserved it, it was quite embarrassing. First you see Sugar all smiling and you see Corrine smiling, and all out of a sudden, they were like...-_-

LOLLLLL

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Wow! I'm so glad to hear that she doesn't have a grudge against Ken! That's very comforting to hear. She real is absolutely adorable! x3
wow, I don't even know what to say to Corinne. At least she complimented Kenny...I think.
ken, isai, and sugar final 3...that would be awesome
El Chocolate Diablo. Chocolate contains sugar. El Chocolate Diable is ken and isai.

hooollly cowww the coincideeencceee

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Matty shouldn't be worrying at this point. Even if Ken, Crystal, and Suzie are loyal to each other, one of these challenges is bound to provide an opening for Matty to muscle his way to immunity. He's a physical guy, and physical challenges are common enough to save him soon.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Matty shouldn't be worrying at this point. Even if Ken, Crystal, and Suzie are loyal to each other, one of these challenges is bound to provide an opening for Matty to muscle his way to immunity. He's a physical guy, and physical challenges are common enough to save him soon.
Not all the challenges are going to be physical challenges. I absolutely loved todays episdoe. Randy finally went home. And I'm sure Bob is lying about the idol that Marcus threw into the water just to throw Corinne off. Good mindgames. lol.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Randy is a freakin' angry old man. Corinne is just toast next episode. She may not be as blatantly angry as Randy, but she has spent no time forming good relationships with other players. She is choosing to go down with the ship than attempt to join another alliance. Does the show demonstrate a bad history for players who attempt to jump to the other alliance? No one ever seems to try. Sure, you don't have much rank in that other alliance, but you save yourself from death much sooner in the game. Outlast, eh?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
It seemed like he sorta regretted it by the way he looked. He was like, the only one who wasn't laughing if I recall correctly. I could be totally wrong though xD

I laughed when Randy was wishing for Bob to have a heart attack in the extras. That man is so awful >.<

Banee

Smash Cadet
Randy is a freakin' angry old man. Corinne is just toast next episode. She may not be as blatantly angry as Randy, but she has spent no time forming good relationships with other players. She is choosing to go down with the ship than attempt to join another alliance. Does the show demonstrate a bad history for players who attempt to jump to the other alliance? No one ever seems to try. Sure, you don't have much rank in that other alliance, but you save yourself from death much sooner in the game. Outlast, eh?
I have to disagree here. I thought alot about it, and if I were in their shoes and I knew for sure I had no chance of winning the game, I would self destruct and get voted off/quit ASAP. Bear in mind, this would only be if my defeat was ensured and I had 0% chance of victory. But I would rather go ahead and leave than stick around, on the verge of starvation, in terrible condition playing a game I know I cant win. Bonus point if your past the merge and get to go to the resort on the other end of the island (or in this case, a few miles away).

infomon

Smash Scientist
Holy crap, watch Randy's day-after vid, he's got a mohawk going LOLOL

Edit: And Sugar thinks Kenny's going to win, and she thinks that's totally cool!?? Wow, Ken's in a great spot... hope he doesn't lose it.

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
I have to disagree here. I thought alot about it, and if I were in their shoes and I knew for sure I had no chance of winning the game, I would self destruct and get voted off/quit ASAP. Bear in mind, this would only be if my defeat was ensured and I had 0% chance of victory. But I would rather go ahead and leave than stick around, on the verge of starvation, in terrible condition playing a game I know I cant win. Bonus point if your past the merge and get to go to the resort on the other end of the island (or in this case, a few miles away).

i doubt you would. You get more money the furthest you go.

Eratangos

Smash Cadet
Hmm, is it worrying that Jeff Probst's in his blog says he can't wait until Ken will be blindsided for his arrogance.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Hmm, is it worrying that Jeff Probst's in his blog says he can't wait until Ken will be blindsided for his arrogance.
He said that about last week's episode, where it seemed more likely. This ep, Ken played it really low and smooth, and he's got genuine relationships with everybody left except for Bob and Corrine. So iunno.... the jury doesn't like him, largely based on rumours >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom